It's Official - Some Liberals Have Gone 'Racist' Insane: Pokemon Go is a 'DEATH Sentence' for Blacks

CnWmToHWgAAwH0n.jpg

I really hope UFOs aren't real, because if aliens are floating around observing us it would be terribly embarrassing.

If these people worked, the last thing they would want to do is go around chasing imaginary Pokemon creatures around town. Geez!
Go restock your supply of depends

It's true! Get a job! You look ridiculous chasing around imaginary creatures!
I'm self employed. Been in business for 20+ years. The only one looking silly is the one passing judgment on his fellow Americans simply because of a pastime. Btw, I don't play that game. Now go knit a sweater or something old timer.

If these people worked, the last thing they would want to do is go around chasing imaginary Pokemon creatures around town. Geez!

I'm self employed. Been in business for 20+ years. The only one looking silly is the one passing judgment on his fellow Americans simply because of a pastime. Btw, I don't play that game. Now go knit a sweater or something old timer.

I'm younger than you! :funnyface: Prettier too. Also, it's stupid. Any adult who runs around playing this game is just . . .kind of a loser. :D True story.

Yeah sure you are. Lol! A likely story from an old drunken sod. :D

I'm younger than you! :funnyface: Prettier too. Also, it's stupid. Any adult who runs around playing this game is just . . .kind of a loser. :D True story.
I fear for your sanity when your pedestal crumbles.

We all can't eat lotus and stare into the mirror like you do all day..

Stop being such losers. Can you handle that?

Yeah sure you are. Lol! A likely story from an old drunken sod. :D
I'll send you a private message with my website which has my phone number on it. Feel free to call that number, identify yourself then eat your words.

We will, by not having anything to do with you...

We will, by not having anything to do with you...

Oh. Boo hoo. :D Lol. I must be missing out on . . . something.

Forum List

Back