It's Official - Some Liberals Have Gone 'Racist' Insane: Pokemon Go is a 'DEATH Sentence' for Blacks

If these people worked, the last thing they would want to do is go around chasing imaginary Pokemon creatures around town. Geez!
Go restock your supply of depends

It's true! Get a job! You look ridiculous chasing around imaginary creatures!
I'm self employed. Been in business for 20+ years. The only one looking silly is the one passing judgment on his fellow Americans simply because of a pastime. Btw, I don't play that game. Now go knit a sweater or something old timer.

Yeah sure you are. Lol! A likely story from an old drunken sod. :D
I'll send you a private message with my website which has my phone number on it. Feel free to call that number, identify yourself then eat your words.

You do not have my permission to private message me. I am stating my opinion on this silly game. Good for kids. Stupid for adults. Derrrr, I caught a Pokemon! Lol.

Waiting on your phone call. Business information sent.

Btw I've won the top award from Angie's List for like 14 years now. Yet I'm a gamer (loser in your world)

Call

I'm self employed. Been in business for 20+ years. The only one looking silly is the one passing judgment on his fellow Americans simply because of a pastime. Btw, I don't play that game. Now go knit a sweater or something old timer.

I'll send you a private message with my website which has my phone number on it. Feel free to call that number, identify yourself then eat your words.

You do not have my permission to private message me. I am stating my opinion on this silly game. Good for kids. Stupid for adults. Derrrr, I caught a Pokemon! Lol.
Don't be a coward. You made an implication and I gave you the opportunity to clear it up.

You think that a child developed the game, get real Lucille...

Don't be a coward. You made an implication and I gave you the opportunity to clear it up.

What are you talking about? Your name is John? BFD. What the eff does that prove? I'm the queen of Jordan so suck on it.

Well, I think it's silly. I think any adult who goes around trying to catch pokemons has issues.

That's a bit harsh. It think it is cool that it is bringing folks closer together.

What are you talking about? Your name is John? BFD. What the eff does that prove? I'm the queen of Jordan so suck on it.
No, you're a bitch on the internet who ran her mouth and doesn't have what it takes to back it up. Just like half this board you prejudge others based on stereotypes

Well, I think it's silly. I think any adult who goes around trying to catch pokemons has issues.

That's a bit harsh. It think it is cool that it is bringing folks closer together.
Shallow minded. I don't play the game, never have. But at the same time I don't judge her for what she does with her free time. Barfly?Church nut? Cross stitching? Motor cyclist?

Dumb

No, you're a bitch on the internet who ran her mouth and doesn't have what it takes to back it up. Just like half this board you prejudge others based on stereotypes

Oh. Shall I call the Waaaaahmbulance? :D

No, try cvnts are us. I hear they have a new diaphragm that makes you a super bitch

No, try cvnts are us. I hear they have a new diaphragm that makes you a super bitch

Oh, so sorry that I think your game is silly. :) Waaah. Buck up and deal with it. This is a good game for children. Yup.

Forum List

Back