It's Official - Some Liberals Have Gone 'Racist' Insane: Pokemon Go is a 'DEATH Sentence' for Blacks

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Did you know 'Pokémon Go' is completely 'RACIST' and this white supremacist 'Trojan horse' is a literal THREAT to the very lives of the black people who chose to play it?!

Well now you know!

-----

"Writer Omari Akil thinks that it 'is a legitimate “death sentence” for a black man to play “Pokémon Go,” citing concerns about recent black on cop violence from across the United States.

Akil says that, “the premise of Pokémon Go asks me to put my life in danger if I choose to play it as it is intended and with enthusiasm.” In addition, Akil provided four points that make his “breakdown simple” as to why there is a “statistical” chance that a black man would be killed playing a game on his cell phone.

“There is a statistically disproportionate chance that I will be shot while reaching for my identification that I always keep in my back right pocket,” reads one of Akil’s remarks. He also said that there is a chance because of his skin color he is more likely to be contacted by police, even if he doesn’t break the law."

:wtf:

Before you make any judgments you have to put yourself in Akil's shoes and understand WHY he thinks playing 'Pokémon Go' is a literal 'DEATH SENTENCE' for blacks:

"Firstly, this reasoning is misguided based on the fact that it emulates similar sentiments from the Black Lives Matter movement that claims that the entire American criminal justice system is a tool of institutional racism meant to keep down black people and other minorities."

.....ummmm...what did ANY of that have to do with walking around playing a game on your phone where you try to catch imaginary/digital 'Pokémon'?!

SUMMARY, ACCORDING TO AKIL:

"In the end, the sentiment that Pokémon Go will get a black man killed could be rooted to a standard psychological response to the recent domestic terrorist attack on police in Dallas, Texas. As a typical terrorist, Dallas shooter Micah X. Johnson emulated the idea that one could “believe that their current political involvement does not give them the power to effect real change” and/or that they “believe that engaging in violence against the state is not immoral.”

AGAIN... :wtf:

With all due respect to Mr. Akil and anyone out there who actually thinks 'Pokémon Go' is a racist video game that will literally result in your death from being gunned won by 'whitey' or 'cops' while you play it on your phones.....JUST DON'T PLAY THE DAMN GAME....AND SEEK PSYCHIATRIC HELP.

Hillary Honors Dead Cops

Looney people are looney. We went down to Carson City yesterday because my daughter is playing it and we had heard through the grapevine that the State Government Buildings were an excellent place to get pokemon. We get there and the place was FILLED with people playing. It was awesome! Black, white, Paiute, Filipino, Asian, EVERYONE was playing it. I even saw a skater punk playing it. No problems, everyone telling each other about what they had found, and where to go find them. It was heart warming to see that.

So what you're saying is that instead of a literal death sentence for blacks it was a cool GAME that brought kids from across almost every spectrum together?! Go figure....

So what you're saying is that instead of a literal death sentence for blacks it was a cool GAME that brought kids from across almost every spectrum together?! Go figure....

Kids and adults both. There were well over a hundred people all playing it together. It was really cool.

Kids and adults both. There were well over a hundred people all playing it together. It was really cool.
westwall, thanks for that awesome report!

Did you know 'Pokémon Go' is completely 'RACIST' and this white supremacist 'Trojan horse' is a literal THREAT to the very lives of the black people who chose to play it?!

Well now you know!

-----

"Writer Omari Akil thinks that it 'is a legitimate “death sentence” for a black man to play “Pokémon Go,” citing concerns about recent black on cop violence from across the United States.

Akil says that, “the premise of Pokémon Go asks me to put my life in danger if I choose to play it as it is intended and with enthusiasm.” In addition, Akil provided four points that make his “breakdown simple” as to why there is a “statistical” chance that a black man would be killed playing a game on his cell phone.

“There is a statistically disproportionate chance that I will be shot while reaching for my identification that I always keep in my back right pocket,” reads one of Akil’s remarks. He also said that there is a chance because of his skin color he is more likely to be contacted by police, even if he doesn’t break the law."

Before you make any judgments you have to put yourself in Akil's shoes and understand WHY he thinks playing 'Pokémon Go' is a literal 'DEATH SENTENCE' for blacks:

"Firstly, this reasoning is misguided based on the fact that it emulates similar sentiments from the Black Lives Matter movement that claims that the entire American criminal justice system is a tool of institutional racism meant to keep down black people and other minorities."

.....ummmm...what did ANY of that have to do with walking around playing a game on your phone where you try to catch imaginary/digital 'Pokémon'?!

"In the end, the sentiment that Pokémon Go will get a black man killed could be rooted to a standard psychological response to the recent domestic terrorist attack on police in Dallas, Texas. As a typical terrorist, Dallas shooter Micah X. Johnson emulated the idea that one could “believe that their current political involvement does not give them the power to effect real change” and/or that they “believe that engaging in violence against the state is not immoral.”

With all due respect to Mr. Akil and anyone out there who actually thinks 'Pokémon Go' is a racist video game that will literally result in your death from being gunned won by 'whitey' or 'cops' while you play it on your phones.....JUST DON'T PLAY THE DAMN GAME....AND SEEK PSYCHIATRIC HELP.

Hillary Honors Dead Cops
Speaking of insane.....why exactly did the post of this one person drive you insane?

Speaking of insane.....why exactly did the post of this one person drive you insane?
...because the opinion / view is so utterly INSANE. This guy has to have very little life and had nothing better to do than TRY extremely hard, I mean really work at it, to come up with such an insane theory. Then again, maybe it was really easy for him to come to this conclusion...which is also disturbing.

It is easier for some to see the good in things while others seem to work hard to find the bad. Ok, driving into trees and walking into stop signs because you have your eyes glued to your phone looking for Pokémon is bad, but a game that has the power to bring such a large diverse group of together, having fun and helping each other, is AWESOME.

Last edited:

Well now you know!

-----

Hillary Honors Dead Cops

Because it is hyperbolic, stupid, and racist in its own right. Other than that it is the sort of thing a nutjob like a David Duke would say.

Poor Easy- he searches and searches for things to be offended about.

People are enjoying Pokemon Go.

And yes some idiots are going to post stupid things about it- so in the vein of Easy's headline

"Some Conservatives have gone religiously insane- pokemon go is a death sentence for Christians"

‘End times’ pastor warns ISIS could use Pokémon GO to target Christians with ‘cyber-demons’

“These Pokémon creatures are like virtual, cyber-demons,” Wiles said. “What this man, Friday, was trying to find was the Pokémon demon that had been placed inside the ‘Trunews’ office.”

Wiles worried that terrorists could use information harvested by the app to target Christians.

“What if this technology is transferred to Islamic jihadists, and Islamic jihadists have an app that shows them where Christians are located geographically?” Wiles said.

Looney people are looney. We went down to Carson City yesterday because my daughter is playing it and we had heard through the grapevine that the State Government Buildings were an excellent place to get pokemon. We get there and the place was FILLED with people playing. It was awesome! Black, white, Paiute, Filipino, Asian, EVERYONE was playing it. I even saw a skater punk playing it. No problems, everyone telling each other about what they had found, and where to go find them. It was heart warming to see that.

I always knew Pikachu would save humanity...

Well now you know!

-----

Hillary Honors Dead Cops

I am more likely to be killed by someone driving and looking for Pikachu than some African American playing the game...

People are enjoying Pokemon Go.

And yes some idiots are going to post stupid things about it- so in the vein of Easy's headline

"Some Conservatives have gone religiously insane- pokemon go is a death sentence for Christians"

‘End times’ pastor warns ISIS could use Pokémon GO to target Christians with ‘cyber-demons’

“These Pokémon creatures are like virtual, cyber-demons,” Wiles said. “What this man, Friday, was trying to find was the Pokémon demon that had been placed inside the ‘Trunews’ office.”

Wiles worried that terrorists could use information harvested by the app to target Christians.

“What if this technology is transferred to Islamic jihadists, and Islamic jihadists have an app that shows them where Christians are located geographically?” Wiles said.

OMG!

Is it like the Lion King will turn me gay?

I wonder how many idiots does take to make the world spin around?

( You're not suppose to know the answer )

I don't even get the game. Not sure if I want to hear another explanation at this point, after two failed attempts. My head is already spinning!

Thanks easyt65 and Syriusly for your posts. At least I am getting some amusement out of that! :)

Actually its a cute game- I don't play it but know others who are. Requires people to actually move around for the game- I see people wandering all over the place trying to find Pokemon.

I think a sign that it might be good is if a left wing idiot and a right wing idiot both denounce the game.

You really can't be offended by stupid people or the mentally insane. I just thought it was funny as hell...

uh-oh. It's not politically correct to be amused by stupid and insane people.... :p

Actually its a cute game- I don't play it but know others who are. Requires people to actually move around for the game- I see people wandering all over the place trying to find Pokemon.
You are right, and one of the best things about it is that it is a video game that has kids / people getting off the couch and getting exercise...and they are enthusiastic about doing it.

Grandson was here yesterday trying to find more Pokemons.

15 y/o, mom brought him to town and let him wander the town finding them while she was at work

Have any of you downloaded the game? It's free. I think my stepson was playing it last week while he was over for a few days. Constantly had his phone out. Never thought about why until the last couple days. I heard Nintendo has made millions within days which is pretty crazy for a free to play game model.

Get a real Pokemon game kids.

You can't be shot by the cops if you are in your mother's basement catching mudkips.

Have any of you downloaded the game? It's free. I think my stepson was playing it last week while he was over for a few days. Constantly had his phone out. Never thought about why until the last couple days. I heard Nintendo has made millions within days which is pretty crazy for a free to play game model.
I wondered how that could be - making millions on a free game - then I remembered my daughter told me there was merchandise, in-game accessories, etc....

Forum List

Back