It's Official. Sinema Will Win

`
Martha McSally concedes defeat to Kyrsten Sinema in Arizona Senate race - PHOENIXRepublican Rep. Martha McSally has conceded Arizona's Senate race to Democrat Kyrsten Sinema. McSally made the announcement in a video posted to Twitter. She said: "I just called Kyrsten Sinema and congratulated her on becoming Arizona's first female senator after a hard-fought battle."
`
QCh20yI.gif

Take this DOPer! AZ is getting better by voting Dem.

`
Martha McSally concedes defeat to Kyrsten Sinema in Arizona Senate race - PHOENIXRepublican Rep. Martha McSally has conceded Arizona's Senate race to Democrat Kyrsten Sinema. McSally made the announcement in a video posted to Twitter. She said: "I just called Kyrsten Sinema and congratulated her on becoming Arizona's first female senator after a hard-fought battle."
`

Wait. So, thats what it was all about? The first female Senator in Arizona? It figures.
They were both females.

Please Mr President....

we are praying .....

and waiting for justice

YpF99fA.jpg

Yet another "I'll take my ball and go home because I can't face the fact that we lost" twit from the oh-so-grownup Twit in Chief.

Wow. Both states in the Deep South. What is happening to them down there? Is this really a slap at Trump? (And please don't waste my time talking about cheating. No one is cheating)
That's a blatant lie. Broward County and Palm Beach Election office phone lines are being blown up because of people's ballots sent in not being shown online as being counted. Remember Sneaky Snipes already is guilty of illegally destroying ballots for her friend Wasserman Schultz in a D vs. D election. They never fired her but they should have back then. There is also a signed affidavit by a Broward County Election Worker where she witnessed Snipes and her workers filling out BLANK ABSENTEE Ballots.

The only voter suppression going on is going on in Corrupt Deep Blue Districts.

End paper ballots and give each person a Voter ID like a credit card that they can use to vote online or at the polls.
Saw ballots being counted, didn't read.

Before I left the house this morning, I saw on Morning Joe the clip of her opponent's concession.

It was very tasteful.

Despite the fact that the Republican establishment were trying to get her to challenge the results and claim fraud, she bucked them and gave this great concession speech via video w/her dog.

Sounds like Arizona's finally getting some good representation.

Trump's so terrible he's making the good in America finally rise.

God is good!

I've never really followed Arizona, it was always McCain territory. McSally, she's the one who said vote for me because wouldn't you rather vote for a fighter pilot?

I've never heard Sinema speak, is she a progressive or something?

I've no idea what either one of them were running on.

Are you kidding?? She's an OPEN borders, Communist, Marxist, GLOBALIST who has talked about getting rid of ICE!! Even Rush just said that! Rush called her a FAR left hippe who couldn't have won even 10 years ago in AZ! She told people to join the Taliban for pete's sake! She is NOT a moderate by any means!!

This is a NIGHTMARE because McSally should've easily won in a state like AZ!!

McSally was a victim of the "discovering Democrat votes" syndrome.

Thanks Trump!

For being so ape-crap crazy, and not to mention corrupt, that you've ran the reddest of States to the left!

You have FAR more reason to blame McCain for any loss of Conservatives, he stabbed voters in the back. The guy says before the election that he supports Trumps policies and gets on his good side to ensure he is re-elected and then he become a loyal Never-Trumper.

If he would have ran as a Never Trumper in 2016, he wouldn't have even been re-elected, instead, like a true politician, he smiled and piggy-backed off of him.
ummm, I think he died.

`
Thanks for the "heads up". :26:

Thanks for the proof that you're a dishonest shitbag and don't care who knows it.

Do you leftists really think that if you just give us the disingenuous, "There was no cheating!" crap long enough, we'll somehow believe you instead of the evidence of our own eyes? Do you ACTUALLY believe that you become MORE credible the more often this happens, rather than less?

But maybe I'm giving you too much credit. Maybe you actually ARE stupid and gullible, and really DO think that every close election race for the last decade "just happened" to fall to the Democrats in the late counting/recounting purely by coincidence.

In which case, instead of spitting on you for your dishonesty, I spit on you for your stupidity. Whichever.

`

Thanks for the proof that you're a dishonest shitbag and don't care who knows it.

Do you leftists really think that if you just give us the disingenuous, "There was no cheating!" crap long enough, we'll somehow believe you instead of the evidence of our own eyes? Do you ACTUALLY believe that you become MORE credible the more often this happens, rather than less?

But maybe I'm giving you too much credit. Maybe you actually ARE stupid and gullible, and really DO think that every close election race for the last decade "just happened" to fall to the Democrats in the late counting/recounting purely by coincidence.

In which case, instead of spitting on you for your dishonesty, I spit on you for your stupidity. Whichever.

Did you skip your meds today?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

`

As far as I know, there are no "meds" for watching people blatantly cheat and laugh about it while pretending innocent bewilderment . . . and not even attempting to pretend it convincingly.

And if there IS a medication for being okay with baldfaced evil, I wouldn't want to take it.

`

As far as I know, there are no "meds" for watching people blatantly cheat and laugh about it while pretending innocent bewilderment . . . and not even attempting to pretend it convincingly.

And if there IS a medication for being okay with baldfaced evil, I wouldn't want to take it.

No, but there are meds to help with these paranoid delusions.

`

No, but there are meds to help with these paranoid delusions.

McSally's grace puts her as the front runner for Kyl's seat next year. Intitially she tried to distance herself from Trump, and then ran closer to Trump. It didn't sell.

Sinema ran away from Wash politics.

The number of people on this board who are experts in all things Arizona is amazing. They know all there is to know about Arizona voting procedures, ballot counting, how all Arizonans feel about John McCain, exactly how untold numbers of illegal votes were cast, and everything Sinema has ever said in her life, all in context, of course. They can give us the precise reasons why a solidly Republican state voted for a Democrat for the U.S. Senate, with no room for disagreement. It doesn't matter where they may live or what their Arizona experience might be, they still know all this stuff. The depth of knowledge about Arizona is truly impressive.

Forum List

Back