It's Official. No Obama nominee

President Obama should present his choice to the Senate soon...Then the Ball is in their court as to whether they do their job or not.
This makes the 2016 election one of the 3 most critical in US history. The next 100 years of our nation will be shaped by this election and historians will point to it as a major shift in our courts and foreign policy.

We must get the numbers out to vote Republican in 2016.
We hear that every 4 years.
Too late. The Senate Judiciary Committee just voted not to hold any hearings.

GOP Judiciary: No hearing on Obama court nominee
Then I'm sure the Democrats are creating some political ads for all the Democrats running against GOP Senators as we speak.

Tho, with a little pushing, they will break....they want to keep their seats, I'm sure.

Any such ads will benefit the Republicans more than Democrats. There's a lot of political mileage in opposing Obama.

President Obama should present his choice to the Senate soon...Then the Ball is in their court as to whether they do their job or not.
This makes the 2016 election one of the 3 most critical in US history. The next 100 years of our nation will be shaped by this election and historians will point to it as a major shift in our courts and foreign policy.

Then I'm sure the Democrats are creating some political ads for all the Democrats running against GOP Senators as we speak.

Tho, with a little pushing, they will break....they want to keep their seats, I'm sure.

Go ahead...the public has already spoken in the midterms.

It's interesting that liberals suddenly care about the Constitution after we've spent that last seven years watching Obama trash the Constitution, with liberals cheering him on the entire way.
So, you think Obama doing that was wrong but your side doing that is right? Interesting.

You just keep thinking that!

24 Senate seats to defend and the GOP won't do its job? Happy days, if you're a Dem.

so no Republican president has been an arrogant prick?

You're programmed to believe all republicrat presidents were arrogant pricks. No matter how much they "compromise" and give you parasites everything you want, you'll find something to piss and moan about.

When your moonbat messiah digs his heals in, your programmed to parrot bullshit about republicrats obstructing him.

Why are all conservatives so butthurt?

I mean, yeah, the conservative dream of the total destruction of the Constitution and the end of American democracy is now on hold. Can't they just comfort themselves in the usual way, with the taste of their masters' boot leather?

He can take his choice and shove it up his islamic ass.
Nope.....you have no say in the matter. You are powerless even with your 214 IQ.

President Obama will do his job and appoint a Justice. Then it will be up to the Senate to do its job and either approve or reject that appointment. If they do nothing, then they fail to do their job as per the Constitution.
You really are one of the most ignorant assholes on any forum I've been on.
Obama has fucking ZERO legal power to "appoint" a Justice!
Use the wrong word all you want.
Obama can ONLY NOMINATE a Justice. That's it. Nothing more.
You live in some sort of alternate reality. But thanks for giving everyone a laugh at your expense again.
He most certainly does appoint a Justice....but that Justice must be approved by the Senate. The President appoints, the Senate approves.

Here is the key paragraph in the U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section. 2.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall APPOINT (my emphasis) Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, JUDGES OF THE SUPREME COURT (my emphasis), and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law; but the Congress may, by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

So, you were saying something about "most ignorant assholes"? :eusa_eh:

You totally skipped the part that says, "shall nominate".

so no Republican president has been an arrogant prick?

You're programmed to believe all republicrat presidents were arrogant pricks. No matter how much they "compromise" and give you parasites everything you want, you'll find something to piss and moan about.

When your moonbat messiah digs his heals in, your programmed to parrot bullshit about republicrats obstructing him.

Ohhhh no not you're programed ploy again!

The Democrats started this bitter war over the Supreme Court with Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas. The amount of hate generated during those two hearings still lingers on today.

justicecoming.jpg

The Democrats started this bitter war over the Supreme Court with Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas. The amount of hate generated during those two hearings still lingers on today.
The war is much older than that. Besides, I thought you were the party of obeying the Constitution? Guess not...

Nope.....you have no say in the matter. You are powerless even with your 214 IQ.

President Obama will do his job and appoint a Justice. Then it will be up to the Senate to do its job and either approve or reject that appointment. If they do nothing, then they fail to do their job as per the Constitution.

Please post the applicable constitutional article/section/paragraph that confirms your statement in regards to the Senate.
Kindly note post #32...where I copy the pertinent paragraph in the U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 2.

The appointment part comes AFTER the advice and consent by Congress part...lol

This is payback, richly deserved. Democrats, there are consequences to acting like assholes.

You really are one of the most ignorant assholes on any forum I've been on.
Obama has fucking ZERO legal power to "appoint" a Justice!
Use the wrong word all you want.
Obama can ONLY NOMINATE a Justice. That's it. Nothing more.
You live in some sort of alternate reality. But thanks for giving everyone a laugh at your expense again.
He most certainly does appoint a Justice....but that Justice must be approved by the Senate. The President appoints, the Senate approves.

Here is the key paragraph in the U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section. 2.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall APPOINT (my emphasis) Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, JUDGES OF THE SUPREME COURT (my emphasis), and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law; but the Congress may, by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

So, you were saying something about "most ignorant assholes"? :eusa_eh:

You totally skipped the part that says, "shall nominate".
Really? post what and where she missed it.

Forum List

Back