Trump genius: Hilary/Dems will say "you used to think like us"; Trump: "You still do"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Donald Trump's genius cannot be underestimated. He's so much more cunning than these career politicians. He keeps setting traps they bite on. He destroyed Fox and Jeb with just pure insults haha. He's caused Cruz to have a mental breakdown. And he has Rubio doing 180s on topics daily.

Guaranteed here is what is gonna happen and it already has. Dems will try to demoralize the rights base with criticisms of Trump saying his past views are the same as theirs. That he used to be a liberal thinker and he's not genuine.

And he's gonna respond....."You say it's bad that I used to think like you; Well....you STILL think like you!" And like Jeb....he's never gonna let up. He will send dozens of tweets a day saying Hilary criticizes him for having past opinions that she still believes. And....in a weird turn of mental judo...it's gonna somewhat comfort Democrats who are thinking of crossing over and voting for him.

Brilliant. Pure genius. Trump 2016.

Donald Trump's genius cannot be underestimated. He's so much more cunning than these career politicians. He keeps setting traps they bite on. He destroyed Fox and Jeb with just pure insults haha. He's caused Cruz to have a mental breakdown. And he has Rubio doing 180s on topics daily.

Guaranteed here is what is gonna happen and it already has. Dems will try to demoralize the rights base with criticisms of Trump saying his past views are the same as theirs. That he used to be a liberal thinker and he's not genuine.

And he's gonna respond....."You say it's bad that I used to think like you; Well....you STILL think like you!" And like Jeb....he's never gonna let up. He will send dozens of tweets a day saying Hilary criticizes him for having past opinions that she still believes. And....in a weird turn of mental judo...it's gonna somewhat comfort Democrats who are thinking of crossing over and voting for him.

Brilliant. Pure genius. Trump 2016.

Trump laughs at you rubes especially the ones down south. notice he has no businesses in the south . You people are just used as scenery at his campaigns , then he gets into his jet and fly's home away from rube land every night and back to NY , leaving the dumb playable rubes with a thrill as they head home to trailer park land

this is the stuff that make the simple minded rubes swoon

from a trump campaign speech

The word ‘Christmas.’ I love Christmas. I love Christmas. You go to stores, you don’t see the word ‘Christmas.’ It says ‘Happy Holidays’ all over. I say, ‘Where’s Christmas?’ I tell my wife, ‘Don’t go to those stores. I want to see Christmas. I want to see Christmas.’ [Applause] Other people can have their holidays but Christmas is Christmas. I want to see ‘Merry Christmas.’ Remember the expression ‘Merry Christmas’? You don’t see it anymore! You’re going to see it if I get elected, I can tell you right now.

Read more at Donald Trump Takes Out His Jesus Thing, Waves It At Christian Voters

Last edited:

Forum List

Back