It's Obama's fault that Trump is tearing the GOP apart!

The rise of Trump rests squarely on the Establishment GOPs shoulders.

If Obama is in any way a contributing factor, it is a very minor one.

Every damn day I listen to that liberal Daniel Schoor on NPR say "think about it .... a black man has been elected president of America." He sends me into a rage every time (-:

knee-slapping-o.gif

Here he is again refusing to let the buck stop on his desk, and instead blaming others.

Obama: Don’t Blame Me for Donald Trump’s Rise

If he didn't hate America, and was actually an AMERICAN, Trump wouldn't exist! McConnell tried to save us from this, and he warned us, but the left wing communist media just pulled the wool over America's eyes. BUT NO MORE!

Obama-glory-hole liberals are too far up their own asses to understand just how much mainsteam America DETEST their PC-crazed, crybully anti-free-speech sniveling little sissies and their morbid, ghoulish habit of sucking muslim cock every time that religion of mindless animals spill blood. That's why I rank Obama-supporters even lower than Springer guests on my scale of miserable, shit-eating, American-hating vermin.

I can imagine what obam was like as a teenager.
Smoking Maui Wowy and slipping it to the white girls! Is it any wonder why he's driven us into CHAOS. Trump is the only one with the GUTS to call this guy our as the Kenyan muslim anti-American that he is, and the other weak-Nancy gopers's knees knock at the implications.

Obama-glory-hole liberals are too far up their own asses to understand just how much mainsteam America DETEST their PC-crazed, crybully anti-free-speech sniveling little sissies and their morbid, ghoulish habit of sucking muslim cock every time that religion of mindless animals spill blood. That's why I rank Obama-supporters even lower than Springer guests on my scale of miserable, shit-eating, American-hating vermin.
Exactly, and that's why there's NO ROOM FOR CIVIILITY IN THE PARTY. The cancer must be cut out!

you see, according to Obama, everyone in the GOP signed for the stimulus,obama-care, and the trillions that were stolen from the middle class and given to illegal aliens. including the aliens that run stop signs and kill legal americans.

you see, according to Obama, everyone in the GOP signed for the stimulus,obama-care, and the trillions that were stolen from the middle class and given to illegal aliens. including the aliens that run stop signs and kill legal americans.
Exactly so, and all those other gutless wonders just cave to Obama and vote for anything he wants, so Trump has to call them bad names so we know how they BETRAYED US.

Exactly so, and all those other gutless wonders just cave to Obama and vote for anything he wants, so Trump has to call them bad names so we know how they BETRAYED US.
did Obama also mention that it was the GOP who assisted in sinking the titanic?

It's totally Obamas fault! For the past 7 years he's exposed and humiliated the GOP. Now even their own party members are disgusted with those do nothing turds who have been trying to destroy our country just to spite out prez .

if nothing is Obama's fault, then how come we never get candid interviews with most of the dumbass congress people/senators? where has stuart smalley and maxine waters been these last 7 years? they are too yellow to take candid questions on live TV. even Obama stopped taking candid questions a long time ago,,,he just picks the people he trusts that wont ask him a hard question.

The rise of Trump rests squarely on the Establishment GOPs shoulders.

If Obama is in any way a contributing factor, it is a very minor one.

Exactly.

Obama is nothing new.

The Right ALWAYS claims that ANY Democratic President hates America.

If you listen to Rightwing media, than one thing is certain: every Democrat is BY DEFINITION a criminal who aims to destroy the Constitution. (Listen to what the right said/says about FDR)

The point of Talk Radio is to convince folks like the OP - who lacks a post high school education - that the Left is an anti-American force that has rotted our noble political and media institutions to the core. It's an updated and very transparent form of McCarthyism and it targets low-information voters.

So you can't blame Trump on Obama (who is no different than ANY Democrat).

(Wait until you see the attacks on Hillary. It will make the current wave of Obama-hate seem tame)

Anyway thank you for being honest.

Thank you for correcting the moronic OP and realizing that ...

Trump's rise is because the Republican voter is sick of weak-willed, double-dealing RHINOs like McCain and Romney.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back