Voice of the idiots... I mean "people"

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Politicians like Ted Cruz, pride themselves on being uncompromising advocates for their people. But people are uninformed idiots! If a company was run on the policy viewpoints of the mailroom staff, it wouldn't be very prosperous. Though I think it very important that the voice of the people be heard, presented and considered... Ultimately our officials are responsible to gather information, compromise, work together, and make SMART decisions that get things done and progresses our country towards a positive direction.

Last edited:
Politicians like Ted Cruz, pride themselves on being uncompromising advocates for their people. But people are uninformed idiots! If a company was run on the policy viewpoints of the mailroom staff, it wouldn't be very prosperous. Though I think it very important that the voice of the people be heard, presented and considered... Ultimately our officials are responsible to gather information, compromise, work together, and make SMART decisions that get things done and progresses our country towards a positive direction.

I think the voting age is too low. I also wish complete morons wouldn't vote. I am scared of the regulation to do that though lol
I wish we never got it past property owners. But that day is long and gone so..

You'd better look at Cruz's resume, it's pretty impressive stuff. Far more impressive than Obama's or Clinton's and certainly more so than Sanders'.

You'd better look at Cruz's resume, it's pretty impressive stuff. Far more impressive than Obama's or Clinton's and certainly more so than Sanders'.
I just don't see it. He is so exaggerated and manipulative when he speaks, I get the feeling like he is just trying to just tell everybody what they want to hear... He creeps me out

And Trump's.
Trump has shown success on a business level but he has ZERO government experience and he is applying for the most powerful government position in the world... You'd think people would want to see how he manages a state as governor or ANYTHING else involved in politics before taking the white house... Doesn't that seem crazy to you??

The 'people' supply the men and women who die and kill for their society. The people have paid, much more dearly than with mere money, for their voice. The is no justification for putting any other voice above theirs.

if people are 'uninformed idiots' why are they coming out in droves to vote for the 'outsiders'.....?

And Trump's.
Trump has shown success on a business level but he has ZERO government experience and he is applying for the most powerful government position in the world... You'd think people would want to see how he manages a state as governor or ANYTHING else involved in politics before taking the white house... Doesn't that seem crazy to you??

GEEZ!!! Obama HAD ZERO experiences !
At least Trump has hired and fired people over his 40 years of business!
We've had politicians running our executive branch for decades.
This last idiot even hired a guy who said it took the "Stupidity of the American Voter" to pass Obamacare EVEN after Obama lied about "46 million uninsured"!

The people that hire and fire people in this country have a whole hell of lot of confidence in Trump and his experiences then ANYONE else!

The 'people' supply the men and women who die and kill for their society. The people have paid, much more dearly than with mere money, for their voice. The is no justification for putting any other voice above theirs.
Order, process and Productivity are the justification. What good is everybody's voice if we are all yelling different things. You end up with a stagnant mess. We all have our rolls to play. Leaders need to lead, that's what they are there for... If there are no results then they are not doing their job

if people are 'uninformed idiots' why are they coming out in droves to vote for the 'outsiders'.....?
Because the current leaders are pandering pussys that don't know how to get shit done. Our government has turned into a stagnant debate. Of course people are fed up taking action

And Trump's.

This last idiot even hired a guy who said it took the "Stupidity of the American Voter" to pass Obamacare EVEN after Obama lied about "46 million uninsured"!

The people that hire and fire people in this country have a whole hell of lot of confidence in Trump and his experiences then ANYONE else!
I agree with the advantages of getting a businessman in the game... But get your feet wet and prove that you can play the game of politics and succeed before going for the White House

You'd better look at Cruz's resume, it's pretty impressive stuff.
Can you name a single piece of legislation he sponsored which was enacted into law?

Hell, can you name even one that made it to a floor vote?
The illusion Cruz wants you to believe is that he is fighting the establishment and standing up for the people. In reality he is a big part of the problem by obstructing progress. This is the underlying cause of most Americans frustration.

And Trump's.

I agree with the advantages of getting a businessman in the game... But get your feet wet and prove that you can play the game of politics and succeed before going for the White House

WHY????
Didn't have that with Obama yet you idiots voted for him!

The founders of the USA didn't call it the "Government" Branch. They called it the "Executive Branch" meaning Congress passes SCOTUS rules if it is Constitutional and
THEN Executives in the Executive branch EXECUTE!
What has Cruz/Rubio ever executed?
What has Hillary /Sanders ever Executed.

Look Trump is the BEST executive running for President. We need an executive to hire knowledgeable and adept people.
We had Obama hiring people that espoused the same destructive agenda Obama wanted.
Time for America to get back to business. Trump is the best executive who KNOW how to manipulate the Media.

And Trump's.

WHY????

The founders of the USA didn't call it the "Government" Branch. They called it the "Executive Branch" meaning Congress passes SCOTUS rules if it is Constitutional and

Look Trump is the BEST executive running for President. We need an executive to hire knowledgeable and adept people.
We had Obama hiring people that espoused the same destructive agenda Obama wanted.
Time for America to get back to business. Trump is the best executive who KNOW how to manipulate the Media.
Why you ask? Because we aren't talking about running an ice cream shop, we are talking about the most powerful and influential person in the world. Obama didn't have a lifetime of experience but he was at least a senator. Businesses bring in outsiders all the time to mix things up and turn things around but they also have the ability to fire them if things don't work out, POTUS has 4 years to run our country and the ability to declare war. The stakes are too high for a newbie. In today's age, I for one need more than a candidate who has Zero experience working in the political world. But hey, it's America and Trump has every right to go for it. I would like to see his birth certificate though to make sure he wasn't born on Mars.

And Trump's.

WHY????

healthmyths, Trump as no political executive experience is the point.

That disqualifies him alone. Don't bring up Obama as an argument that we should repeat that exercise again. The internal discoherence of that argument boggles the mind.

If it comes down to Hillary or Trump, I would either sit out or vote Trump. Hillary is the most untrustworthy politician I have ever known. I don't think she could tell the truth to save her life.

Order, process and Productivity are the justification. What good is everybody's voice if we are all yelling different things. You end up with a stagnant mess. We all have our rolls to play. Leaders need to lead, that's what they are there for... If there are no results then they are not doing their job

Passing laws to pass laws is no smart.

Forum List

Back