It’s Not Gun Confiscation, It’s a MANDATORY Gun Buyback!

So what happens next to the person that doesn’t want to sell their gun?

Those people frighten me so badly that I'll sell them my registered guns.......for $1 million apiece.

Sadly, as they are finding out in New Zealand...the government sets the price, and it isn't even close to the actual cost of the weapon....

Hahahaha, yeah sure that will go over as well as a mandatory weed buy back program.

Assault weapons! Of course, we don't have assault weapons by military standards, we have semi-automatic weapons that look like military style assault weapons.

Turns out that there are TWO "leftards" talking about this. Neither has a chance to be President and only one is even in Congress

Oh...

guy buyback will be funded through tax dollars so the guns will basically be confiscated without true compensation.

A better idea would be buyback through private donations.

The DNC and Clinton foundation could chip in as well as other NGOs.

guy buyback will be funded through tax dollars so the guns will basically be confiscated without true compensation.

Our guns are not for sale

Got two guns and as long as I live in the Hood they are not going anywhere with anyone but me.

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-26_12-44-32.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-26_12-44-32.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 16

Do you understand that gun buy backs are stupid?

Hahahaha, yeah sure that will go over as well as a mandatory weed buy back program.

Assault weapons! Of course, we don't have assault weapons by military standards, we have semi-automatic weapons that look like military style assault weapons.
Lol
Slippery slope of course... Never trust a career politician

guy buyback will be funded through tax dollars so the guns will basically be confiscated

No, they wont be.
Yep,
And They will be paid penny’s on the dollar...
Say they pay $500 per piece on average, just for ARs.

There are approximately 90 million AR variants. That will cost $45 Billion.

Now do hand guns.

There is no way they are even going to pay anywhere close to $500, maybe $50-$75... tops

Forum List

Back