It's January 2013, Morning In America

The U.S. now has a Republican president, and the GOP controls both the House and Senate. WHat is on the agenda for the next two years?

I see job 1 as repeal Obamacare. After that it is removing the building blocks of the bloated federal system. First thing is to starve the beast and institute real tax reform. Then begin eliminating programs and departments wholesale. There is no other way. Otherwise the gov't will simply regrow under the next regime.

LOL. As long as it's not a black man in charge everything will start to get better, right?

Herman Cain is white?

I don't think I said he was, did I? Let me look again....nope I didn't.

Sure it is. Just as raping children, specifically newborns is something you enjoy doing, as evidenced by the same posts that show my racism.

You're an idiot - we all know this.

Still, you have repeatedly demonstrated your racism in this thread.

Please post a link to my advocating raping children?

See, you're just a scumbag, liar and a racist.

Bet you voted for Obama half a dozen times, dinja?

Sure it is. Just as raping children, specifically newborns is something you enjoy doing, as evidenced by the same posts that show my racism.

You're an idiot - we all know this.

Still, you have repeatedly demonstrated your racism in this thread.

Please post a link to my advocating raping children?

See, you're just a scumbag, liar and a racist.

Bet you voted for Obama half a dozen times, dinja?

Post a link to my racism and you'll see the proof for your child raping habits.

Son, you DO understand that racism is rating people on the color of their skin, not just hatred of black people - doncha? You DO comprehend that when you start with bullshit of "can a black man be a good leader" in regard to Cain, that is racist. You DO realize that when you advocate Affirmative Action and the rating of people by color rather than merit, that you are engaging in racism, doncha?

Well, perhaps you don't....

Son, you DO understand that racism is rating people on the color of their skin, not just hatred of black people - doncha? You DO comprehend that when you start with bullshit of "can a black man be a good leader" in regard to Cain, that is racist. You DO realize that when you advocate Affirmative Action and the rating of people by color rather than merit, that you are engaging in racism, doncha?

Well, perhaps you don't....

Gramps, if you read the thread you know I was sarcastically quoting the resident racist Rabbi. I know reading the entire thread is a lot of work for you now that you are in your twilight years, so take your time and read it slowly. If you cut down on raping children you could probably finish reading the entire thread a bit faster. Just a thought.

The death of America as a Superpower.

No more safety net for our seniors.

No more jobs because all companies will move to other countries because they'll get a huge tax break.

Honestly this will happen, its not a maybe. It will. Republicans are hellbent to destroy what makes America great. People came to this country for a better life, not a worse one. Why? America was the land of opportunity. People would be taken care of here. We don't do that anyone.

United we stand, divided we fall. If Republicans keep waging Class warfare on the poor, elderly, and downtrodden of this country and keep giving them no help to get back on their feet, we will not be the same country ever again. Stop this "We Can't" attitude. Yes we can and you know why? We're fucking Americans that's why.

It's January 2013, Morning In America

...But, always the 1930s....

.....in Alabama!

120705-white-only-flyer-winfield-alabama-155p.photoblog600.jpg

Last edited:
the u.s. Now has a republican president, and the gop controls both the house and senate. What is on the agenda for the next two years?

I see job 1 as repeal obamacare. After that it is removing the building blocks of the bloated federal system. First thing is to starve the beast and institute real tax reform. Then begin eliminating programs and departments wholesale. There is no other way. Otherwise the gov't will simply regrow under the next regime.

lol. As long as it's not a Black man in charge everything will start to get better, right?

fixed your post for you..lNo altering quotes-Meister

Forum List

Back