It's January 2013, Morning In America

Then why are white women the biggest benefactors of Affirmative Action?

You cannot prove that statement. Mainly because it is nonsense, written by an illiterate.

Liberals seem to believe that merely being black means you must get preferential treatment otherwise you cannot succeed. That is as clear a racist sentiment as exists. Not to mention wrong.

Just as you seem to think black people can not be good leaders, simply because they are black.

Please post any place where I actually wrote anything like that.
Yo cannot, despite having been challeged on this non-fact many times.
You are a fucktard, and an ignorant one at that.

You cannot prove that statement. Mainly because it is nonsense, written by an illiterate.

Liberals seem to believe that merely being black means you must get preferential treatment otherwise you cannot succeed. That is as clear a racist sentiment as exists. Not to mention wrong.

Just as you seem to think black people can not be good leaders, simply because they are black.

LOL, "that's what happens when blacks run things"

RDD, don't you see the obvious difference in blacks can't run things well and things can't be run well by people who are black?

I'll give Rabbi credit, it seems like he's at least ashamed of his bigotry and aware that it's wrong, while so many others on this board are so outspokenly proud of their particular bigotries.

RDD, don't you see the obvious difference in blacks can't run things well and things can't be run well by people who are black?

I'll give Rabbi credit, it seems like he's at least ashamed of his bigotry and aware that it's wrong, while so many others on this board are so outspokenly proud of their particular bigotries.

Rabbi just likes to try and weasel out by playing semantic games. He's not ashamed of shit, otherwise he wouldn't have spent that entire thread arguing that black people aren't good leaders. Want proof? Ask him if black people can be good leaders. Watch how he wont answer.

Rabbi just likes to try and weasel out by playing semantic games. He's not ashamed of shit, otherwise he wouldn't have spent that entire thread arguing that black people aren't good leaders. Want proof? Ask him if black people can be good leaders. Watch how he wont answer.

Of course they can Because that doesn't contradict anything I wrote previously. But since you have the brain power of three-bean salad you won't be able to tell the difference.
Anyway, why don't you go derail someone else's thread and leave the adults to talk here.

The U.S. now has a Republican president, and the GOP controls both the House and Senate. WHat is on the agenda for the next two years?

I see job 1 as repeal Obamacare. After that it is removing the building blocks of the bloated federal system. First thing is to starve the beast and institute real tax reform. Then begin eliminating programs and departments wholesale. There is no other way. Otherwise the gov't will simply regrow under the next regime.

LOL. As long as it's not a black man in charge everything will start to get better, right?

Herman Cain is white?

LOL. As long as it's not a black man in charge everything will start to get better, right?

Why is everything about race for you lefties? And what if we elect Herman Cain?

You just showed that race is the only reason you would elect Herman Cain, as a "see we are not racist" ploy. Priceless.

I went to hear a speech from Herman Cain when he was running for the US Senate and supported him in that losing venture. I continue to support him for the Presidency, and his race has nothing to do with it.

The only reason we have an incompetent community organizer as President is because liberal nitwits had to prove they weren't really racists.

Rabbi wouldn't think Hermain Cain can be a good leader, due to his skin color.

I havent heard him voice an opinion on the matter. maybe you should let him speak for himself.

And I understand Rabbi currently, his issue has never been the color of the persons skin, but character issues.

Incorrect. He is racist. Ask him now....ask him if Black people can be good leaders. He won't answer because he knows how it makes him look since we called him out the first time he said it.

Why don't you name 10 black mayors that are good leaders.

I havent heard him voice an opinion on the matter. maybe you should let him speak for himself.

And I understand Rabbi currently, his issue has never been the color of the persons skin, but character issues.

Incorrect. He is racist. Ask him now....ask him if Black people can be good leaders. He won't answer because he knows how it makes him look since we called him out the first time he said it.

Why don't you name 10 black mayors that are good leaders.

Why would I want to do that?

Forum List

Back