It's January 2013, Morning In America

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
The U.S. now has a Republican president, and the GOP controls both the House and Senate. WHat is on the agenda for the next two years?

I see job 1 as repeal Obamacare. After that it is removing the building blocks of the bloated federal system. First thing is to starve the beast and institute real tax reform. Then begin eliminating programs and departments wholesale. There is no other way. Otherwise the gov't will simply regrow under the next regime.

Cut taxes, Cut spending, cut down on the overregulation. Cut all Unconstitutional programs.

Forget Morning in America, that didn't do enough. We need a return to Normalcy.

Descope the government and eliminate the social engineering and favor paying bureaucracy that is killing the economy.

All I can say about this little bit of prophesying is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIaXW7myHrE&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Roger Hodgson - Supertramp - Dreamer‬‏[/ame]

The U.S. now has a Republican president, and the GOP controls both the House and Senate. WHat is on the agenda for the next two years?

I see job 1 as repeal Obamacare. After that it is removing the building blocks of the bloated federal system. First thing is to starve the beast and institute real tax reform. Then begin eliminating programs and departments wholesale. There is no other way. Otherwise the gov't will simply regrow under the next regime.

First Day in Office...

(1) Reinstitute Mexico City Policy
(2) Revoke waiver of Jerusalem Embassy Act
(3) Submit legislation to Congress to repeal and replace Obamacare
(4) Submit legislation to Congress making current income tax rates permanent and eliminating capital gains tax completely
(5) Bomb Iranian nuclear program

...and that's all just before lunch.

LOL. As long as it's not a black man in charge everything will start to get better, right?

Cut taxes, Cut spending, cut down on the overregulation. Cut all Unconstitutional programs.

Forget Morning in America, that didn't do enough. We need a return to Normalcy.

Equalize, not inherently cut taxes..... DRASTICALLY cut spending... work on eliminating government departments, agencies, and programs that are redundant and not a job specifically mandated by the constitution

Would be a long and arduous road though

LOL. As long as it's not a black man in charge everything will start to get better, right?

And the race card should have been played here WHY??

I hope Americans are never dumb enough to give full control of the government to either party ever again.

I just like pointing it out whenever Rabbi makes a post. Since he is a racist, I don't take anything he posts as being worthy of a real reply.

I just like pointing it out whenever Rabbi makes a post. Since he is a racist, I don't take anything he posts as being worthy of a real reply.

But the post had nothing to do with race and was a decent scenario generator...

And yet... also.. you posted... so I guess it was significant enough

Rabbi's viewpoint on blacks and their ability to lead directly relates to his dream scenario. I was merely pointing that out.

Unthaw Hell should be the first priorty becuase how can zionist enemies burn in a lake of fire if it's frozen over?

Rabbi's viewpoint on blacks and their ability to lead directly relates to his dream scenario. I was merely pointing that out.

I have also argued on areas of race with Rabbi... and will continue to do so in the future... but this was a legit post and scenario generator...

If TM would actually post something that is not a fabrication, twist, or lie... I would treat it seriously... when Wrongwinger occasionally posts something good, I give credit and reply... This had no premise of race in the post itself... and your adding it to the mix was not necessary

I have also argued on areas of race with Rabbi... and will continue to do so in the future... but this was a legit post and scenario generator...

If TM would actually post something that is not a fabrication, twist, or lie... I would treat it seriously... when Wrongwinger occasionally posts something good, I give credit and reply... This had no premise of race in the post itself... and your adding it to the mix was not necessary

Fair enough. I just have a hard time taking anything Rabbi posts as being legit since I know how he views the world. I do understand what you are saying though.

Cut spending.... slash Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Unemployment and all other unconstitutional social welfare programs. Close all foreign US Military Bases. Cut ALL foreign aid. Remove the US from the United Nations and NATO permanently (and demand they remove themselves from the US).

Institute puative tarrifs on ALL goods going into or out of the United States. Especially on foreign goods coming into the US. Close all US Embassies abroad. Cut diplomatic ties with all foreign governments.

Convene a Constitutional Convention to write a balanced budget and limited spending amendment; and to start looking at a total re-write and updating of the document as a whole.

.... At least that's what SHOULD happen.

Last edited:

First Day in Office...

(1) Reinstitute Mexico City Policy
(2) Revoke waiver of Jerusalem Embassy Act
(3) Submit legislation to Congress to repeal and replace Obamacare
(4) Submit legislation to Congress making current income tax rates permanent and eliminating capital gains tax completely
(5) Bomb Iranian nuclear program

...and that's all just before lunch.

I like the first 3. I think we need to do more than make the current rates permenant. We need to revamp the entire tax code. And Bombing Iran is pointless. Let Israel do it.

Forum List

Back