It’s Increasingly Clear The Feds Were Protecting Joe Biden, Not Hunter

You are certainly out of the loop…likely willfully

The Big Guy is all over the laptop

You mean Hunter claiming something about Big Guy?

He claimed a lot of bullshit to many people, in of itself it's hardly serious evidence.

Yes yes, you've already asserted all that silly stale poop like 5 times.

Do you have anything on topic? Anything at all?
Lol. Your hypocrisy is boundless.

Let me get you started. If the protection being given to Hunter wasn’t for the benefit of the Big Guy, why would it be given just to the drug addled little scumbag, Hunter?

You mean Hunter claiming something about Big Guy?

He claimed a lot of bullshit to many people, in of itself it's hardly serious evidence.
It’s direct evidence

I get you don’t take bribery and money laundering seriously when it involves your cult leader…but for those of us not in your cult, we find corrupting public office and selling it off to the CCP among others very serious

It’s direct evidence

I get you don’t take bribery and money laundering seriously when it involves your cult leader…but for those of us not in your cult, we find corrupting public office and selling it off to the CCP among others very serious

Hunter said 10% is for the big guy, which he may have been lying about and would have kept the 10% for himself....which is moot for this specific case anyway because the deal never went anywhere.

So what do you have "direct evidence" of? Do you even care to understand what you are saying?

Hunter said 10% is for the big guy, which he may have been lying about and would have kept the 10% for himself....which is moot for this specific case anyway because the deal never went anywhere.

So what do you have "direct evidence" of? Do you even care to understand what you are saying?
Did anything happen?

Did anything happen?

The question is not what happened or not. A lot of things could happen in theory. But what is most important for criminal charges is what could be proven in a court of law.

So if are you asking me if some serious evidence of Joe Biden committing a crime is on the laptop, then the answer is no, not from what I've seen.

Last edited:
The question is not what happened or not. A lot of things could happen in theory. But what is most important for criminal charges is what could be proven in a court of law.

So if are you asking me if some serious evidence of Joe Biden committing a crime is on the laptop, then the answer is no, not from what I've seen.
That's one HELL of a campaign slogan for President Biden!

This should do it.

Attachments

• 7tfszj.jpg
    7tfszj.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 5

Forum List

Back