It’s Increasingly Clear The Feds Were Protecting Joe Biden, Not Hunter

It's election time. Everything is about elections, dummy!

No, not everything.

You are just being silly.
Everything. I have lived through more elections than I care to admit. The truth is EVERYTHING is about elections.
Incidentally, it's actually not a bad slogan for the opposition either. However this thread is about our current crook in charge.

Everything. I have lived through more elections than I care to admit. The truth is EVERYTHING is about elections.
Incidentally, it's actually not a bad slogan for the opposition either. However this thread is about our current crook in charge.
I doesn't matter how long you've lived through elections, criminal proceedings ARE NOT electoral politics. You sound like an idiot when you can't tell one from another.

This whole convo is about rightingers complaining about "two tier system" while being unable to coherently explain what is it they want prosecution to change and on what evidence.

Lol. Your hypocrisy is boundless.

Let me get you started. If the protection being given to Hunter wasn’t for the benefit of the Big Guy, why would it be given just to the drug addled little scumbag, Hunter?

What protection was given to Hunter? Condoms maybe?

What protection was given to Hunter? Condoms maybe?
You’re too stupid to breathe. The fuckers even denied the legitimacy of his laptop. Subsequently, of course, they had to acknowledge its reality.

Furthermore, they allowed Hinter a diversion only on a felony gun charge and they gave him a couple tepid wrist slap misdemeanors for his federal tax evasion.

In f he weren’t the son of the Potato in Chief, he wouldn’t get such sweetheart deferential treatment. And you know it.

I doesn't matter how long you've lived through elections, criminal proceedings ARE NOT electoral politics. You sound like an idiot when you can't tell one from another.

This whole convo is about rightingers complaining about "two tier system" while being unable to coherently explain what is it they want prosecution to change and on what evidence.
So Mr antontoo, if that is your real name, do you think this item would be topical if there was no election pending?
Really think about that and tell us all again how criminal proceedings are not in the least little bit related to politics...and elections.
I shall await your sage answer.
I hope stupid doesn't hurt too much, I'd hate to see you in a lot of pain, .maybe a little, but not a lot.

Until then, another potential campaign poster;

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4

It’s Increasingly Clear The Feds Were Protecting Joe Biden,

Not Hunter

Whistleblower testimony strongly suggests interference in the Hunter Biden tax case was meant to defuse any inquiry into Joe Biden.
20 Jul 2023 ~~ By David Harsanyi

Two veteran IRS agents with impeccable records have now testified under oath that federal officials not only slow-walked the Hunter Biden probe but nixed efforts to investigate Joe’s role in the family business. And though legacy media are conveniently apathetic about the developments, they seem somewhat newsworthy to me.
On Wednesday, we learned the identity of “Whistleblower X.” Joseph Ziegler, a self-proclaimed Democrat who worked at the agency since 2010, told the House Oversight Committee that he handled 95 percent of the evidence in the Hunter tax investigation. Ziegler testified that throughout the five-year investigation, he was “handcuffed,” “hamstrung,” “marginalized,” and ultimately stopped from moving forward in the manner he would for any other scofflaw.
Ziegler wrote a 99-page memo laying out the case for felony charges, wholly consistent with the IRS guidelines governing charging in tax evasion cases. He maintains that every investigator and prosecutor on the case agreed felonies were in order — all of which should be easy enough to find out.
Sure, it’s fun to talk about salacious parts of the Hunter case, but the far bigger concern should be finding out why companies operating in authoritarian nations sent Biden $17 million. It would be a fair question even if there had been no criminal investigation.
Now, I’m not saying the feds were covering up proof of Joe Biden’s illegality — though circumstantial evidence and common sense say the family business couldn’t function without his participation. I’m saying it’s increasingly clear the Justice Department didn’t want to find out if there was any evidence. No one wanted a replay of the And many in the Obama admin KNEW this was going on and yet never intervened. Hillary-illegal server scandal. And that’s how Hunter got his sweet deal.
~Snip~
Any real political journalist with access would be pressuring the White And many in the Obama admin KNEW this was going on and yet never intervened. ouse daily to explain what services Joe Biden’s son, brother, and grown grandchildren — and virtually every other member of his family — rendered foreign entities in Romania, China, and Ukraine that were worth over $17 million. The president could make this all go away by explaining the situation.
Frankly, I don’t expect to ever find out. It is what it is, but please stop telling me no one is above the law.
Commentary:
Many in the Obama admin KNEW this was going on and yet never intervened.
It was discussed briefly during the Trump impeachment trial, were And many in the Obama admin KNEW this was going on and yet never intervened. Hunter`s foreign dealings were flagged twice, were disregarded and buried.
There as been has more than sufficient evidence to open impeachment hearings and appoint a special prosecutor. But I suspect that all of those “no one is above the law” people will stay silent.
Frankly, I don’t expect to ever find out. It is what it is, but please stop telling me no one is above the law, especially wen a blindman can see the truth of the matter..

XlpiFVe.jpg

More clickbait from the same websites....

Hunter said 10% is for the big guy, which he may have been lying about and would have kept the 10% for himself....which is moot for this specific case anyway because the deal never went anywhere.

So what do you have "direct evidence" of? Do you even care to understand what you are saying?
Numerous deals went through millions of dollars

Yeah I’m sure that’s it he was just lying hahab

Deep State is somehow always just big enough to account for rightwingers unable to find anything on a Democrat president.

A-priori nutter conclusion is that there MUST BE something and lack of any serious evidence is proof that there is a cover-up.
There is plenty of evidence that the Biden Crime family was selling Joe Biden’s influence for millions of dollars. Turn on Fox News or other conservative news outlets and listen. Keep in mind your wonderful liberal media misled you about Trump colluding with Putin.

Stop being a sheeple.

What really worries me is we continue with one rule of law for democrats and one for republicans, our nation will eventually break apart. If that happens the Chinese will rule the world.

I’m dropping a link in breaking news, too:

The scheme is unraveling before our eyes. Bit by bit.
The FD1023 PROVES NOTHING of the sort silly one....it's simply someone reporting what he heard, from a Ukrainian Oligarch crook (3 years prior to him reporting it), who owns Burisma....with no verification of it being remotely true.

Why is it, that right wingers are unable see and understand what the unverified FD 1023 actually is....?

You’re too stupid to breathe. The fuckers even denied the legitimacy of his laptop. Subsequently, of course, they had to acknowledge its reality.

Furthermore, they allowed Hinter a diversion only on a felony gun charge and they gave him a couple tepid wrist slap misdemeanors for his federal tax evasion.

In f he weren’t the son of the Potato in Chief, he wouldn’t get such sweetheart deferential treatment. And you know it.
Get real, if he weren't Biden's son he probably would not even be on the DOJ radar. It cuts both ways for Hunter, he got a lot of opportunities by being a son of a powerful senator/VP, but also alot of scrutiny.

Almost no one ever gets charged under federal statutes for possetion-while-on-drugs and first time tax offenders getting charged with fellony is also rare.

Further, even assuming what you said to be 100% true, that Hunter got leniency, it still does not establish that Joe himself commited any criminal act to make that happen so again , go fish.

Last edited:
Numerous deals went through millions of dollars

Yeah I’m sure that’s it he was just lying hahab
And? What the evidence of a criminal act by Joe Biden?

You brought up email re. one deal, that never ended happening and are claiming that deal to be DIRECT EVIDENCE of Joe Biden getting cought in the act.

Now you are saying there were other deals...ok where is OTHER evidence having to do with those deals?

And? What the evidence of a criminal act by Joe Biden?

You brought up email re. one deal, that never ended happening and are claiming that deal to be DIRECT EVIDENCE of Joe Biden getting cought in the act.

Now you are saying there were other deals...ok where is OTHER evidence having to do with those deals?
The evidence is in the documents released, he was getting paid money by foreign nationals, selling his position

You seem to be willfully blind to the numerous threads on the topic with links

The evidence is in the documents released, he was getting paid money by foreign nationals, selling his position

You seem to be willfully blind to the numerous threads on the topic with links
There are allegations and interpretations. You will have to do much better.

If thats true then

1. Quote the document

2. Explain why congressional Republicans have no clue about it and found nothing in Joe Biden's finances. How was it possible for Joe to get paid and not show it on his finances?

Meanwhile, I'll explain all of it - it's yet another load of bullshit from our dear ASStruth.

Forum List

Back