It's "Hip" to be Round

Apparently the new trend for those groovy Hep Cat Men in their 2O's is to have a 'Pot Belly' {And by the way, the easiest way to get one is by smoking lots of pot and hitting the junk food! :lol: }

Who knew all you men in your 30's and 40's were trend setters? :razz:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/fashion/13POTBELLY.html

No more six-pack abs for me, I'm going for the full kegger now.

Something all the women want to tap into I'm sure...............

Apparently the new trend for those groovy Hep Cat Men in their 2O's is to have a 'Pot Belly' {And by the way, the easiest way to get one is by smoking lots of pot and hitting the junk food! :lol: }

Well bare those abs EZ----lets see if we wanna tap into you. ( good pun btw)

Hey, the best head comes when you tap it just right.

Here's the statue of Michelangelo's David just before we returned him to Italy:

michaelangelo.jpeg

Well, seems most of the women look like that, why not the men?

Then you're hanging round the wrong women cowboy! :lol:

It's an epidemic EZ... obesity. The majority of the country is fat. Too many people living sedentary lives and eating fast food junk. All one has to do is look around when you're out and about. It's hard to spot a person that isn't over weight anymore. They're few and far between, men and women alike. It's pitiful.

And talk about health care costs...
dead-025.gif

It's an epidemic EZ... obesity. The majority of the country is fat. Too many people living sedentary lives and eating fast food junk. All one has to do is look around when you're out and about. It's hard to spot a person that isn't over weight anymore. They're few and far between, men and women alike. It's pitiful.

dead-025.gif

Sad but true.

Well, seems most of the women look like that, why not the men?

dead-025.gif
Lucky me!!! Yippy, I had put on 23 lbs around my mid section and it wasn't from over eating either. I've always weighed in at 103 to 105 lbs all my life. I was so depressed when I saw that belly growing big. I was thinking I'm dying. LOL. This went on for a full year watching the scale go from 103 to 128 lbs. Until this morning...I noticed my belly gone! I mean gone! I hopped up on the scale and it said 107. YIPPY ME!!!!!!!!

dead-025.gif
Lucky me!!! Yippy, I had put on 23 lbs around my mid section and it wasn't from over eating either. I've always weighed in at 103 to 105 lbs all my life. I was so depressed when I saw that belly growing big. I was thinking I'm dying. LOL. This went on for a full year watching the scale go from 103 to 128 lbs. Until this morning...I noticed my belly gone! I mean gone! I hopped up on the scale and it said 107. YIPPY ME!!!!!!!!

You've baffled me... :eusa_eh:

It isn't good for your weight to fluctuate that much... are you OK?

dead-025.gif

You've baffled me... :eusa_eh:

It isn't good for your weight to fluctuate that much... are you OK?
I have no idea, I think it's aging process...hormonal...thyroid and maybe that time of life. Who the hell knows, but today I'm feeling like I'm 21 again.

Forum List

Back