It's "Hip" to be Round

Then you're hanging round the wrong women cowboy! :lol:

It's an epidemic EZ... obesity. The majority of the country is fat. Too many people living sedentary lives and eating fast food junk. All one has to do is look around when you're out and about. It's hard to spot a person that isn't over weight anymore. They're few and far between, men and women alike. It's pitiful.

And talk about health care costs...
dead-025.gif
Lucky me!!! Yippy, I had put on 23 lbs around my mid section and it wasn't from over eating either. I've always weighed in at 103 to 105 lbs all my life. I was so depressed when I saw that belly growing big. I was thinking I'm dying. LOL. This went on for a full year watching the scale go from 103 to 128 lbs. Until this morning...I noticed my belly gone! I mean gone! I hopped up on the scale and it said 107. YIPPY ME!!!!!!!!

You gained 23 lbs. w/no explanation then got on the scale one day and those 23 lbs. were gone w/no explanation. Ok, give. What's yer secret? Inquiring minds want to know.

Lucky me!!! Yippy, I had put on 23 lbs around my mid section and it wasn't from over eating either. I've always weighed in at 103 to 105 lbs all my life. I was so depressed when I saw that belly growing big. I was thinking I'm dying. LOL. This went on for a full year watching the scale go from 103 to 128 lbs. Until this morning...I noticed my belly gone! I mean gone! I hopped up on the scale and it said 107. YIPPY ME!!!!!!!!

You've baffled me... :eusa_eh:

It isn't good for your weight to fluctuate that much... are you OK?
I have no idea, I think it's aging process...hormonal...thyroid and maybe that time of life. Who the hell knows, but today I'm feeling like I'm 21 again.
Let me feel ya, I'll let ya know if you feel like 21.

It's an epidemic EZ... obesity. The majority of the country is fat. Too many people living sedentary lives and eating fast food junk. All one has to do is look around when you're out and about. It's hard to spot a person that isn't over weight anymore. They're few and far between, men and women alike. It's pitiful.

dead-025.gif

You gained 23 lbs. w/no explanation then got on the scale one day and those 23 lbs. were gone w/no explanation. Ok, give. What's yer secret? Inquiring minds want to know.

You trying to gain weight or lose it?

dead-025.gif

Zoom my only guess is that it was all hormonal. I take thyroid meds and I know it's not that because I was on meds well before my belly grew. The doctor ran some test and all seemed ok. Just had an MRI but have no clue to the results and since no call from doctor that tells me I'm fine.

My guess is that its the other female hormones. I think this is what the deal is. *shrug* Your hormones fluctuate constantly, I think my levels dropped a lot and my body freaked out and tried correct it but couldn't. Finally my body accepted the lower levels as being normal. It stopped hoarding the fat in my belly. *snorts gleefully*

Hell I have no idea but I didn't exercise, or change my diet.

Zoom my only guess is that it was all hormonal. I take thyroid meds and I know it's not that because I was on meds well before my belly grew. The doctor ran some test and all seemed ok. Just had an MRI but have no clue to the results and since no call from doctor that tells me I'm fine.

My guess is that its the other female hormones. I think this is what the deal is. *shrug* Your hormones fluctuate constantly, I think my levels dropped a lot and my body freaked out and tried correct it but couldn't. Finally my body accepted the lower levels as being normal. It stopped hoarding the fat in my belly. *snorts gleefully*

Hell I have no idea but I didn't exercise, or change my diet.

Damn! Was hoping you found some cure-all. :lol:

Those fat bastards can forget about getting any, go ahead and be trend setters, because you won't be playas.
trends come and go, and when that trend is out...they will be hard pressed to lose that pot belly.

LOL

Well, seems most of the women look like that, why not the men?

Then you're hanging round the wrong women cowboy! :lol:

dead-025.gif

OTOH, eating disorders were cited as a worldwide epidemic in 2003....

Eating disorders a lethal and epidemic problem worldwide

Go figure....

I don't know if it works but I think it does. Long ago I read a nutritional book by Adel Davis(sp?) She wrote that those that are obese it's either thyroid or slow metabolism. If it isn't the thyroid how do you speed up your metabolism if slow she stated this.

You ever notice how people who drink beer has a beer belly? That's from the brewer's yeast in the beer. One way to reverse the metabolism is to Drink a beer a day for a month or so, then stop. Drink no more beer, or you can purchase brewers yeast and put 1/4 teaspoon in a drink (taste nasty).

I've always had extremely high metabolism. I was skinny in high school, weighing around 120 until my senior year. I got up to around 145. Then I went off to college and lost it all, and I stayed at 120 until last April. I think my metabolism turned its back on me. I started gaining weight, and I never did anything to stop it because I always felt I was too skinny. I got all the way up to 185, then I realized I had gotten too big. It wasn't really the weight that bothered me, it was that I had that big huge gut. I started working out and eating better, and now I weigh 165 and look a hell of a lot better than I did at 185 OR 120. I still have some shaping to do on my stomach, but at least I don't look like a fat slob. I'm starting to show signs of a six pack. ;)

I've always had extremely high metabolism. I was skinny in high school, weighing around 120 until my senior year. I got up to around 145. Then I went off to college and lost it all, and I stayed at 120 until last April. I think my metabolism turned its back on me. I started gaining weight, and I never did anything to stop it because I always felt I was too skinny. I got all the way up to 185, then I realized I had gotten too big. It wasn't really the weight that bothered me, it was that I had that big huge gut. I started working out and eating better, and now I weigh 165 and look a hell of a lot better than I did at 185 OR 120. I still have some shaping to do on my stomach, but at least I don't look like a fat slob. I'm starting to show signs of a six pack. ;)
What do you think contributed your body to all of a sudden metabolism change? I think it's hormones

Apparently the new trend for those groovy Hep Cat Men in their 2O's is to have a 'Pot Belly' {And by the way, the easiest way to get one is by smoking lots of pot and hitting the junk food! :lol: }

Who knew all you men in your 30's and 40's were trend setters? :razz:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/fashion/13POTBELLY.html

Firstly, not all men in their thirties have pot bellies! Mine is flat as a board.

Secondly, pot bellies may be trendy in the eyes of some, but sexually, a pot belly leaves a man at a disadvantage. Think about it. What would be the first thing that would touch a woman's naked body when her pot bellied man moves in close. Of course, that squidgy pot belly. How romantic.

Now, on the other hand, with me.......................................:cool:

Apparently the new trend for those groovy Hep Cat Men in their 2O's is to have a 'Pot Belly' {And by the way, the easiest way to get one is by smoking lots of pot and hitting the junk food! :lol: }

Firstly, not all men in their thirties have pot bellies! Mine is flat as a board.

Secondly, pot bellies may be trendy in the eyes of some, but sexually, a pot belly leaves a man at a disadvantage. Think about it. What would be the first thing that would touch a woman's naked body when her pot bellied man moves in close. Of course, that squidgy pot belly. How romantic.

I think we need pics, right ladies? :eusa_drool:

I don't think he has the nerve... All fluff.:eusa_whistle:

Serving member of HM armed forces. Sorry no pics. Private demonstrations at a venue of choice can be arranged though. :tongue:

I have a sweet tooth today so any gents out there want to provide some eye candy post away those pics.

Serving member of HM armed forces. Sorry no pics. Private demonstrations at a venue of choice can be arranged though. :tongue:

So can I hire you out to dance for Bachelorette Parties? :eusa_pray:

What do you think contributed your body to all of a sudden metabolism change? I think it's hormones

Age caught up to me. My diet didn't change, my level of activity didn't change, nothing changed. I just go past that "young adult" phase and my body decided it was time to start taking care of it or suffer the consequences.

Now if I can just stop my receding hairline, I'll be good. I may have to go for hair plugs, lest I look like my father.

Forum List

Back