Always Something New...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Just when you think you have everything you need packed in the camper, they come up with something new...

3821718149_49c1d07b04_o.jpg

I never thought of marsh mellows as breasts before... :eusa_eh:

Out-of-the-bag mallows are like boobs w/implants, roasted ones . . . . . aren't!

I've felt implants, and I think they're hard. I guess marsh mellows would be like real breasts a little. They're both soft and squishy.

My wife doesn't have breast implants. However, later on tonight I'm going to tell her that her breasts feel like marshmallows. Wonder how far down the road to bliss that statement will carry me?:eusa_whistle:

Out-of-the-bag mallows are like boobs w/implants, roasted ones . . . . . aren't!

I've felt implants, and I think they're hard. I guess marsh mellows would be like real breasts a little. They're both soft and squishy.

My wife doesn't have breast implants. However, later on tonight I'm going to tell her that her breasts feel like marshmallows. Wonder how far down the road to bliss that statement will carry me?:eusa_whistle:

I figure it like this BBD... marsh mellows are soft and a little squishy but firm. I mean if you hold one in your hand it doesn't sag... am I wrong? Maybe I am. Maybe it's implants that feel more like a marsh mellow than real hooters. I went out with a dancer once and awhile in Reno who had implants, and I thought they were hard. They didn't feel real that's for sure.

In any case, let us know who that turns out with your wife... :lol:

Last edited:

Hmmm ... tell her they are like the marshmallows fresh out of the bag. Definitely that over the toasted ones or the stale ones.

I figure it like this BBD... marsh mellows are soft and a little squishy but firm. I mean if you hold one in your hand it doesn't sag... am I wrong? Maybe I am. Maybe it's implants that feel more like a marsh mellow than real hooters.

You left out sweet and fun to nibble on. :eusa_angel:

I figure it like this BBD... marsh mellows are soft and a little squishy but firm. I mean if you hold one in your hand it doesn't sag... am I wrong? Maybe I am. Maybe it's implants that feel more like a marsh mellow than real hooters.

You left out sweet and fun to nibble on. :eusa_angel:

Oh you are a tease... :lol:

You two are just full of romantic advice today.... Maybe you guys should start a "Dear Gabby" kind of thing in the newspaper?:lol:

Forum List

Back