It's "Hip" to be Round

So can I hire you out to dance for Bachelorette Parties?

Big Black Dog's Price List for Dancing at Bachelorette Parties:
Dressed as:

Fireman: $100.00
Cop: $100.00
Businessman: $80.00
Baby $150.00
Cowboy $75.00
Clown $60.00
Nude Free to those brave enough to stay!!!

Please... Dollar bills only. No loose change.

I think we need pics, right ladies? :eusa_drool:

Serving member of HM armed forces. Sorry no pics. Private demonstrations at a venue of choice can be arranged though. :tongue:

So can I hire you out to dance for Bachelorette Parties? :eusa_pray:

Dancing? Dancing!!!!!! I'm an effing Royal Marine. Not an effing ballet dancer. On the other hand, if you want a man who can stand rigid to attention for hours on end, then look no further. :cool:

Dressed as:

Baby $150.00
Cowboy $75.00
Clown $60.00

If you're going to dance nude for free, why not stick a pair of glasses over your private parts. That way you could make a spectacle of yourself! :razz:

Dressed as:

Baby $150.00
Cowboy $75.00
Clown $60.00

If you're going to dance nude for free, why not stick a pair of glasses over your private parts. That way you could make a spectacle of yourself! :razz:

Bootneck, you da man!!!:lol:

Dressed as:

Baby $150.00
Cowboy $75.00
Clown $60.00

Bootneck, you da man!!!:lol:

I bet you say that to all the blokes! :eusa_eh:

Firstly, not all men in their thirties have pot bellies! Mine is flat as a board.

Secondly, pot bellies may be trendy in the eyes of some, but sexually, a pot belly leaves a man at a disadvantage. Think about it. What would be the first thing that would touch a woman's naked body when her pot bellied man moves in close. Of course, that squidgy pot belly. How romantic.

Now, on the other hand, with me.......................................:cool:

I think we need pics, right ladies? :eusa_drool:

Serving member of HM armed forces. Sorry no pics. Private demonstrations at a venue of choice can be arranged though. :tongue:

Do you guys ever get sick of having to say "Her Majesty?" I mean what purpose does the queen or any other "royal" serve, other than to simply be rich and play?

(No disrespect intended.)

Dressed as:

Baby $150.00
Cowboy $75.00
Clown $60.00

So, do you pay them cash or check when you dance?

Do you guys ever get sick of having to say "Her Majesty?" I mean what purpose does the queen or any other "royal" serve, other than to simply be rich and play?

(No disrespect intended.)

No. We don't really give a fuck!
OK. But the reason I asked was because I seem to recall a British reporter saying once awhile back that a lot of Brits now resented the "royal family."

Nap was interupted by a phone call...so where are all the pictures? You think any of you would be hired on your words alone? Come fess up the proof.

Nap was interupted by a phone call...so where are all the pictures? You think any of you would be hired on your words alone? Come fess up the proof.

Pictures... ya... we had fun posting pictures of ourselves once upon a time long ago... until some abused it. Now people are pretty skittish about posting pics. Too many photoshop morons out there ready to mess with what you post.

OK you all, don't tell Bootneck, but I'm going to post the pic he pm'd me with. I'm sure he won't mind:

omfgmi2.png

OK you all, don't tell Bootneck, but I'm going to post the pic he pm'd me with. I'm sure he won't mind:

omfgmi2.png

That's skin and bone. Not muscle! I reckon he has a tapeworm problem.

Well, until you provide us with your pic, we will just assume this is you then! :cool:

Forum List

Back