It's hard to believe

Dubya

Dec 29, 2012
I met this guy and his girlfriend/wife in a bar last night.

I'm Marine Corps and he's Army in our past, but sometimes the past is never the past. He told me this story about Marines dying in Lebanon, I don't even want to look at the numbers, but it's around 250.

After we were attacked, he mined the road and killed some major Iranian Generals. For his efforts, they sent him to our federal prison. That's what he told me.

Now, I have bad eyesight, but I can judge the character of a person. I don't think the guy was lying about anything.

Does anyone know about this shit? I know a little bit, but I don't know a lot.

I know what I know and I am what I am.

Help me, is that true?

Last edited:
You're a former Marine (allegedly) and you don't know what happened in Lebanon? You've got to ask about it on USMB?

You're as much of a poser as that fucking liar you met in the gay bar last night, asswipe.

I met this guy and his girlfriend/wife in a bar last night.

I'm Marine Corps and he's Army in our past, but sometimes the past is never the past. He told me this story about Marines dying in Lebanon, I don't even want to look at the numbers, but it's around 250.

After we were attacked, he mined the road and killed some major Iranian Generals. For his efforts, they sent him to our federal prison. That's what he told me.

Now, I have bad eyesight, but I can judge the character of a person. I don't think the guy was lying about anything.

Does anyone know about this shit? I know a little bit, but I don't know a lot.

I know what I know and I am what I am.

Help me, is that true?

i_smell_something_fishy_mousepad-p144637836027114781envq7_400.jpg

I don't know about lebanon, but i heard once something happend with the marines on the halsl of montezeuma.

You're a former Marine (allegedly) and you don't know what happened in Lebanon? You've got to ask about it on USMB?

You're as much of a poser as that fucking liar you met in the gay bar last night, asswipe.

Marines I know and Army no!

Try to get a kindergarten student to teach you to read, fool!

You need to learn how to write first.

Your posts are nearly gibberish.

You need to learn how to write first.

Your posts are nearly gibberish.

My post flat on. I know about the Marines being killed, but I never heard this Army Airbone story, so I asked. That skin head guy with his girlfriend or wife convinced me. You can look into the eyes of a man and know if he's lying. I've never heard this story before and told him to put it on the internet.

I thank God that I spent 2 years in the Marine Corps and never had to kill someone. It would take a hell of a lot less than blowing up the Marine barracks for me to open up on your ass. What I cant understand is how this guy was thrown in prison.

I'm a pretty good judge of character and I believe him and his woman made a mighty effort to keep it quiet.

I was long out of the Marine Corps when Marines were blown up in Lebonon. Let me tell you something about a Marine. If you were a Marine, you always are a Marine. That's how you live and it becomes you identity.

Now, I've been on that zone, where you have to kill people, but I still honour the people who have. I was fortunate and never had to kill people, so I'm going to play a song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA]Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son - Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back