It's Become Clear the Left Is Controlling the Dems

you clearly have no idea of the mission of the organization. I do. For your information, UNTSO members are always "unarmed". They get involved, only at the request of one of the parties to any dispute and mediate it.... or, they observe and report violations of treaties and truces to the UNSC.

You should realize that when you keep your piehole shut, your intellectual deficit is in doubt...when you open it, you confirm it.

Now this the way the libs want to deal with terrorists. They send in a bunch of blowhard talkers, they do not have any weapons to keep the peace, and if fighting breaks out what do they do?

Use harsh language? I know, the UN will issue a proclamation denouncing the violence! That should make the terrorists shake in their sandals

Now this the way the libs want to deal with terrorists. They send in a bunch of blowhard talkers, they do not have any weapons to keep the peace, and if fighting breaks out what do they do?

Use harsh language? I know, the UN will issue a proclamation denouncing the violence! That should make the terrorists shake in their sandals

look...this organization has been around for a long time. Its mission is not to "deal with terrorists", its mission is to supervise the truce between Israel and its neighbors.

Service in this organization, which you clearly know little to nothing about, gives US military officers an incredible insight into the diverse cultural nuances present in the middle east. Clearly, the president considered it a valuable training ground. He chose General George Casey to lead our efforts in Iraq and George Casey served for the exact same two years in UNTSO that I did.

In contrast.... your understanding is rudimentary - almost childllike in its simplicity.... and you want to criticize MY opinions on this area of the world where I worked and you have never even seen?

Do you have any idea how foolish you look?

look...this organization has been around for a long time. Its mission is not to "deal with terrorists", its mission is to supervise the truce between Israel and its neighbors.

Service in this organization, which you clearly know little to nothing about, gives US military officers an incredible insight into the diverse cultural nuances present in the middle east. Clearly, the president considered it a valuable training ground. He chose General George Casey to lead our efforts in Iraq and George Casey served for the exact same two years in UNTSO that I did.

In contrast.... your understanding is rudimentary - almost childllike in its simplicity.... and you want to criticize MY opinions on this area of the world where I worked and you have never even seen?

Do you have any idea how foolish you look?

The "neighbors" of Israel are terrorists and having been attacking them for decades.

Everytime Israel tries to appease and reason with these thugs, Israel gets attacked. Where was the UN when terrorists were shooting at people LEAVING the Gaza? Troops were carrying people out of thier homes as part of a "truce" and their thanks? They were being shot at by the terrorists

Israel pulls back, trying to make nice with the thugs; terrorists cross their boarders and kidnap troops on guard. When Israel fights back, the UN sides against Israel and on the side of the terrorists

The "neighbors" of Israel are terrorists and having been attacking them for decades.

Everytime Israel tries to appease and reason with these thugs, Israel gets attacked. Where was the UN when terrorists were shooting at people LEAVING the Gaza? Troops were carrying people out of thier homes as part of a "truce" and their thanks? They were being shot at by the terrorists

Israel pulls back, trying to make nice with the thugs; terrorists cross their boarders and kidnap troops on guard. When Israel fights back, the UN sides against Israel and on the side of the terrorists

that is your opinion - and I happen to disagree with it.... but what does THAT have to do with the level of my knowledge about the middle east and, more importantly, what does that have to do with your LACK of knowledge about not only the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization but the middle east in general?

that is your opinion - and I happen to disagree with it.... but what does THAT have to do with the level of my knowledge about the middle east and, more importantly, what does that have to do with your LACK of knowledge about not only the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization but the middle east in general?

So you are saying terrorists wer NOT shooting at people as they were leaving the Gaza in a feeble atteempt to make peace with the terrorists?

Terrorists did NOT cross the boarders, after Israel pulled back, and kidnap troops on guard duty?

It is not hard to learn the lesson. You show weakness to terrorists they will continue to attack

So you are saying terrorists wer NOT shooting at people as they were leaving the Gaza in a feeble atteempt to make peace with the terrorists?

Terrorists did NOT cross the boarders, after Israel pulled back, and kidnap troops on guard duty?

It is not hard to learn the lesson. You show weakness to terrorists they will continue to attack

where did I say any of that?

I am saying that your suggestion that the United Nations Truce Supervision is complicit in any of that is ridiculous and clearly nothing but flatulent rhetoric, given the fact that you didn't even know who the organization was a day ago.

so.... you are saying you are a hack and a moron?

where did I say any of that?

I am saying that your suggestion that the United Nations Truce Supervision is complicit in any of that is ridiculous and clearly nothing but flatulent rhetoric, given the fact that you didn't even know who the organization was a day ago.

so.... you are saying you are a hack and a moron?

The Useless Nations is wate of time and money. They do nothing execpt steal money for the US taxpayers, and allow dictators like Saddam, to reap the rewards of bribes and kickbacks

They accomplish nothing

But being a pinhead lib, you think good intentions are more important then actual results

The Useless Nations is wate of time and money. They do nothing execpt steal money for the US taxpayers, and allow dictators like Saddam, to reap the rewards of bribes and kickbacks

They accomplish nothing

But being a pinhead lib, you think good intentions are more important then actual results

Quit tap dancing away from the issue. The discussion is about HOW I came to know what I know about the middle east. And my experiences clearly give me a wealth of experience and understanding that you do not have.

UNTSO was never anywhere NEAR Iraq and NEVER took any bribes from anyone.

All you do is spew shit when you are trapped....really quite predictable.

Quit tap dancing away from the issue. The discussion is about HOW I came to know what I know about the middle east. And my experiences clearly give me a wealth of experience and understanding that you do not have.

UNTSO was never anywhere NEAR Iraq and NEVER took any bribes from anyone.

All you do is spew shit when you are trapped....really quite predictable.

Looking at how well you clowns enfored the "truces" I am glad you are no longer there

If you want your cut of bribes call Kofi. If there is any money left

Looking at how well you clowns enfored the "truces" I am glad you are no longer there

If you want your cut of bribes call Kofi. If there is any money left

Like I said...you just spew shit when you are cornered.... and run away from the issues like a girlieman.

Shit to a lib is truth

The Useless Nations has a long history of accomplishing nothing with the US taxpay paying the bill

your opinion of the UN is not the issue here...it is YOUR source of knowledge about the middle east when compared to mine. try to stay on topic.

or run away. your choice

your opinion of the UN is not the issue here...it is YOUR source of knowledge about the middle east when compared to mine. try to stay on topic.

or run away. your choice

The good points about the UN.............

If an impotent, bloated bureaucracy cannot solve it, then it is best left festering

Genocidal dicators, beware their non binding resolutions

If troubles abound, they will be nearby doing nothing

This LOLercaust BBQ tastes like irony.:clap2:

How libs debate

1. Avoid factual arguments, they're usually against you anyway.

2. If for some obscure reason the facts actually fall your way (an extremely rare occurrence) then repeat them endlessly regardless of the reply of your conservative opponent. Remember time is limited, use this against him.

3. Get as personal and vicious as you can, maybe it will distract your opponent from his train of thought.

4. If you are unable to insult him with the usual insults such as 'racist', 'homophobe', or 'bigot', then insult someone else on his side (someone related to the subject under discussion is preferable but not required).

5. When you're losing, and you usually will be, abruptly change the subject. Again the object of this is to distract and deflect attention from your opponent's argument.

6. Talk loudly and rapidly, don't allow your opponent to get a word in. Remember the more time you consume, the less time your opponent will have.

7. Use hyperbole as an example of your opponent's argument and suggest that that is what they are suggesting.

8. Purposely misunderstand what is being said by your opponent and distort it into something you can use.

9. Make up 'facts' most people don't check them and anyway, you'll be long gone by the time the truth is known, and so will the audience.

10. Expect perfection. Focus on the slightest flaw in your opponent's argument, any kind of mistake, grammatical, spelling, contextual, anything no matter how slight is sufficient to deflect attention away from how vacuous your arguments are.

11. Act insulted. Take umbrage at the slightest contradiction and act as if it is a personal insult. This will make your personal attack seem warranted and just.

12. Mug the camera or audience while your opponent is speaking, make faces, sneering is good, head-shaking better, and looking toward the ceiling is best [notice the avoidance of the word Heaven, Liberals avoid words of a religious nature WM]. Let the audience know you disagree with your opponent (even if you’ve no idea what he’s saying)

13. Use condescending laughter as much as you can. It serves two purposes, first, it dismisses your opponent as being unworthy of your respect and second, it shows your contempt for his arguments. This is a very powerful tool and can really annoy your opponent and disrupt his train of thought.

14. You’re an arrogant Liberal; demonstrate your obvious intellectual superiority by acting in a condescending manner.

15. Forget how many of the wealthiest in this nation are Liberals, always beat the drum of “Rich Republicans” and “working class Democrats.”

16. Finally, always remember style trumps substance. Know it, Live it.
"

How libs debate

1. Avoid factual arguments, they're usually against you anyway.

2. If for some obscure reason the facts actually fall your way (an extremely rare occurrence) then repeat them endlessly regardless of the reply of your conservative opponent. Remember time is limited, use this against him.

3. Get as personal and vicious as you can, maybe it will distract your opponent from his train of thought.

4. If you are unable to insult him with the usual insults such as 'racist', 'homophobe', or 'bigot', then insult someone else on his side (someone related to the subject under discussion is preferable but not required).

5. When you're losing, and you usually will be, abruptly change the subject. Again the object of this is to distract and deflect attention from your opponent's argument.

6. Talk loudly and rapidly, don't allow your opponent to get a word in. Remember the more time you consume, the less time your opponent will have.

7. Use hyperbole as an example of your opponent's argument and suggest that that is what they are suggesting.

8. Purposely misunderstand what is being said by your opponent and distort it into something you can use.

9. Make up 'facts' most people don't check them and anyway, you'll be long gone by the time the truth is known, and so will the audience.

10. Expect perfection. Focus on the slightest flaw in your opponent's argument, any kind of mistake, grammatical, spelling, contextual, anything no matter how slight is sufficient to deflect attention away from how vacuous your arguments are.

11. Act insulted. Take umbrage at the slightest contradiction and act as if it is a personal insult. This will make your personal attack seem warranted and just.

12. Mug the camera or audience while your opponent is speaking, make faces, sneering is good, head-shaking better, and looking toward the ceiling is best [notice the avoidance of the word Heaven, Liberals avoid words of a religious nature WM]. Let the audience know you disagree with your opponent (even if you’ve no idea what he’s saying)

13. Use condescending laughter as much as you can. It serves two purposes, first, it dismisses your opponent as being unworthy of your respect and second, it shows your contempt for his arguments. This is a very powerful tool and can really annoy your opponent and disrupt his train of thought.

14. You’re an arrogant Liberal; demonstrate your obvious intellectual superiority by acting in a condescending manner.

15. Forget how many of the wealthiest in this nation are Liberals, always beat the drum of “Rich Republicans” and “working class Democrats.”

16. Finally, always remember style trumps substance. Know it, Live it.
"
Looks alot like how lots of conservatives debate too--maybe this is just a list of how "the dumbs" debate.

Forum List

Back