It's Become Clear the Left Is Controlling the Dems

Yes words means things

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, um, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the – of – the historical customs, religious customs,"

'Who would prefer that Saddam's torture chambers still be open?' Shamefully, we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management - US management.''

If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings,"
These are lies of a traitor! Who said them?

Back it up.

how would you like me to do that? Do I need to scan a copy of my DD214 and upload it for you? Sorry... that ain't gonna happen.

I can back up my record of service with the knowledge that I gained during that service. Anything else, too fucking bad. As IF I would post anything on the internet that would give a freakin' wacko like you any idea where I lived or where my children were.

how would you like me to do that? Do I need to scan a copy of my DD214 and upload it for you? Sorry... that ain't gonna happen.

I can back up my record of service with the knowledge that I gained during that service. Anything else, too fucking bad. As IF I would post anything on the internet that would give a freakin' wacko like you any idea where I lived or where my children were.

I am sure you back up your service. However, many years commanding a boat thru the Tunnel of Love deos not make you a military expert

I am sure you back up your service. However, many years commanding a boat thru the Tunnel of Love deos not make you a military expert

is that one of your lines from the standup routine?

tell me about your service, by the way.

what do you have of substance to add to the debate other than the cut and pasted words of others?

you are a loser.... who is incapable of expressing himself....you really should stand down.

is that one of your lines from the standup routine?

tell me about your service, by the way.

what do you have of substance to add to the debate other than the cut and pasted words of others?

you are a loser.... who is incapable of expressing himself....you really should stand down.

You are the one who falls back on the personal attacks, profane PM's, and schoolyard insults

You are the one who falls back on the personal attacks, profane PM's, and schoolyard insults

I think I have backed up most of my arguments here with my own words and my own analysis..... what have you brought to the table? one liners and cut and paste.

yawn

I think I have backed up most of my arguments here with my own words and my own analysis..... what have you brought to the table? one liners and cut and paste.

yawn

You have brought spin, clinton like definitions, and repeated the talking points handed out at pro terrorist rallies to the table

You fullly back the Defeatocrats and you parrot their slogans perfectly

You have brought spin, clinton like definitions, and repeated the talking points handed out at pro terrorist rallies to the table

You fullly back the Defeatocrats and you parrot their slogans perfectly

you're wrong. and you're stupid.

does this site have an ignore feature? I think I will spend my time arguing with folks who use their own words and not rely solely on the words of others.

I swear...if you were standing in front of me and you dared to call me pro-terrorist, I would beat on you until you stopped moving.

you're wrong. and you're stupid.

does this site have an ignore feature? I think I will spend my time arguing with folks who use their own words and not rely solely on the words of others.

I swear...if you were standing in front of me and you dared to call me pro-terrorist, I would beat on you until you stopped moving.

I thought you were "done" with me a few days ago

So "I would beat on you until you stopped moving" is how peace loving libs react to people who disagree with them?

I thought you were "done" with me a few days ago

So "I would beat on you until you stopped moving" is how peace loving libs react to people who disagree with them?

we aren't talking about you disagreeing with me...we are talking about you accusing me of being for the terrorists that are killing americans.

that is how I would deal with someone who so profoundly insulted me to my face.

we aren't talking about you disagreeing with me...we are talking about you accusing me of being for the terrorists that are killing americans.

that is how I would deal with someone who so profoundly insulted me to my face.

No, your blind hate for Pres Bush, your support for cutting and running from Iraq, and your support for Defeatocrats who if they get their way, will ahnd Iraq over to the terrorists - is helping the terrorists win a huge victory

No, your blind hate for Pres Bush, your support for cutting and running from Iraq, and your support for Defeatocrats who if they get their way, will ahnd Iraq over to the terrorists - is helping the terrorists win a huge victory

no....you are mistaken. and you have no experience from which to approach this issue. I do.

but you will never admit that...because you are a flatulent moron with no real knowledge of arabs, or islam or the middle east.

no....you are mistaken. and you have no experience from which to approach this issue. I do.

but you will never admit that...because you are a flatulent moron with no real knowledge of arabs, or islam or the middle east.

So you do not believe if we pull out of Iraq:

1) Those who have helped us (elected officials, police, military, translators, ect) would not be killed

2) the terrorists would not have an entire country as a base of operations

3) The terroorists would not have the wealth from oil sales to finance their world wide attacks

4) The terrorists would not see the pull out as a sign of weakness which would drive them to come after us again on US soil

So you do not believe if we pull out of Iraq:

1) Those who have helped us (elected officials, police, military, translators, ect) would not be killed

2) the terrorists would not have an entire country as a base of operations

3) The terroorists would not have the wealth from oil sales to finance their world wide attacks

4) The terrorists would not see the pull out as a sign of weakness which would drive them to come after us again on US soil

no...I do not believe those things. I believe that Iraq is going to be a bloodbath whether we go or stay...and the only difference will be the volume of American blood that is mixed in with the sunni and shiite blood that they are going to spill until they no longer have the stomach to spill any more.... and I think that, at some level of conflict, syria and Iran will take steps to keep it from spreading throughout the region....and when they have had a bellyful, they will sit down and figure out some federalist system of dividing Iraq into three provinces or maybe even three countries and they will figure out a way to equitably share the oil and natural gas revenues.

and I think that the arab street will see our withdrawal - initially to the borders where we can interdict the supplies of munitions and men from Iran and syria..and then finally out of the country as one where we listened to what the people of Iraq wanted and let them solve their own problems amongst themselves.

no...I do not believe those things. I believe that Iraq is going to be a bloodbath whether we go or stay...and the only difference will be the volume of American blood that is mixed in with the sunni and shiite blood that they are going to spill until they no longer have the stomach to spill any more.... and I think that, at some level of conflict, syria and Iran will take steps to keep it from spreading throughout the region....and when they have had a bellyful, they will sit down and figure out some federalist system of dividing Iraq into three provinces or maybe even three countries and they will figure out a way to equitably share the oil and natural gas revenues.

and I think that the arab street will see our withdrawal - initially to the borders where we can interdict the supplies of munitions and men from Iran and syria..and then finally out of the country as one where we listened to what the people of Iraq wanted and let them solve their own problems amongst themselves.

You are a fool. Thank God you are no longer in the military. With your guillible nature you would be dead as soon as you tried to talk to and reason with one of these terrorist bastards

You are a fool. Thank God you are no longer in the military. With your guillible nature you would be dead as soon as you tried to talk to and reason with one of these terrorist bastards

and you know this...how? I lived and worked as a crisis mediator in the midst of folks every bit as bad as the folks killing Americans today.

tell me again from where you gain your insight and perspective?

tell me again where you get the wisdom and understanding of arabs, islam and the middle east that enables YOU to call ME a fool.

please.. I am anxious to know.

and again....please show me where, above, I suggested that we try to talk or reason with terrorists.

I'll wait.

and you know this...how? I lived and worked as a crisis mediator in the midst of folks every bit as bad as the folks killing Americans today.

tell me again from where you gain your insight and perspective?

tell me again where you get the wisdom and understanding of arabs, islam and the middle east that enables YOU to call ME a fool.

please.. I am anxious to know.

crisis mediator? If we leave, nobody will be able to stop the killing from starting and the terrorists to take over the country!

No wonder liberals cannot be trusted with national security and defense

I use common sense

You use common nonsense

crisis mediator? If we leave, nobody will be able to stop the killing from starting and the terrorists to take over the country!

No wonder liberals cannot be trusted with national security and defense

I use common sense

You use common nonsense

yeah...I was a crisis mediator for the UN..... it was on that tour that I became great friends with another US crisis mediator....he took the picture of me standing on the great pyramid...maybe you've heard of him...George Casey is his name.... he was an excellent crisis mediator, as was I.

and tell me again...where do you gain you knowledge and expertise concerning arabs, islam and the middle east? I must have missed it.

yeah...I was a crisis mediator for the UN..... it was on that tour that I became great friends with another US crisis mediator....he took the picture of me standing on the great pyramid...maybe you've heard of him...George Casey is his name.... he was an excellent crisis mediator, as was I.

and tell me again...where do you gain you knowledge and expertise concerning arabs, islam and the middle east? I must have missed it.

For the Useless Nations, oh, now I understand

The same outfit in Duefler Report where it is obvious that high ranking officials in the United Nations had engaged in criminal activity by taking bribes from Saddam Hussein. More recently, UN Secretary General Kofi Annan was implicated in Iraq's oil-for-food scandal [Washington Times]. This is probably the reason Annan used his position to block a United States Senate subcommittee investigation of fraud in the oil-for-food program

No wonder you are the liberal nut you are

Forum List

Back