It's alive!!!!

:eek: is right!

Being buried alive is #1 on my 'how I don't want to die' list.

Being in a deep pool where a clear cover comes over the pool is #2.

This poor woman . . . had the undertaker not seen her arm moved she'd had been embalmed while still alive . . . which would have killed her.

This poor woman . . . had the undertaker not seen her arm moved she'd had been embalmed while still alive . . . which would have killed her.
Imagine of she wanted to be creamated.

They used to bury people with a rope that lead to a bell on the surface, just in case they woke up.

Imagine of she wanted to be creamated.

Holy smokes!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bB5xL577r4]YouTube - Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire[/ame]

Here, you might want to look into securing one of these while you still can:

If you?re not DEAD please press the Alarm Button! - Newlaunches.com

Vitaly Malyukov a Russian inventor has designed caskets outfitted with alarm buttons for those buried alive by mistake. His invention includes a circular device (containing special membranes), which is mounted in a casket. Should a person recover consciousness, he will spot it right away because the device will be glowing red. A person buried alive will have to press that "alarm button" to raise the alarm at a control panel in the office of a cemetery caretaker. The alarm is designed to show which grave have signs of life, so to speak. Earlier reports suggest that people used to put cell phones in the casket with the dearly departed, with the hope that somehow they would come back to life again. But alas the ringing phones in the casket would turn out to be from people who did not know that the subscriber had been dead!

Don't forget to remind Vitaly to send me a finder's fee.

Immie

I think if they have a public viewing they embalm you for the viewing and then burn ya up after the viewing.

Here, you might want to look into securing one of these while you still can:

If you?re not DEAD please press the Alarm Button! - Newlaunches.com

Vitaly Malyukov a Russian inventor has designed caskets outfitted with alarm buttons for those buried alive by mistake. His invention includes a circular device (containing special membranes), which is mounted in a casket. Should a person recover consciousness, he will spot it right away because the device will be glowing red. A person buried alive will have to press that "alarm button" to raise the alarm at a control panel in the office of a cemetery caretaker. The alarm is designed to show which grave have signs of life, so to speak. Earlier reports suggest that people used to put cell phones in the casket with the dearly departed, with the hope that somehow they would come back to life again. But alas the ringing phones in the casket would turn out to be from people who did not know that the subscriber had been dead!

Don't forget to remind Vitaly to send me a finder's fee.

Immie

They had a form of this in the olden days. A rope in the casket that went up through the lid and the dirt and was attached to a bell.

Safety coffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back