Tiger Woods News Conference, to little to late.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must say that the Tiger Woods news conference, was ineffective, and arrogant.Here is a man that is a major sports figure, giving a news conference, were no one can ask questions, for just under 15 minutes.!!

This was just another arrogant slap in the face directed to the general public.
I now advocate a boycott of Tiger Woods, and all the products that he advertises.!
We do not accept your apologies Tiger Woods.!!

Who cares about Tiger, he is just another multi million dollar entertainment figure that couldn't handle it and fell on his face.

I must say that the Tiger Woods news conference, was ineffective, and arrogant.Here is a man that is a major sports figure, giving a news conference, were no one can ask questions, for just under 15 minutes.!!

I now advocate a boycott of Tiger Woods, and all the products that he advertises.!

You mean too little too late?

Did he sleep around on you too?
Because really he hasn't done anything to YOU if he hasn't.
Whole incident is none of my business. Just play golf.

This man went and messed around with white women. This makes all black men look bad.
He went and married a white woman, this is just terrible.!! It makes black men look bad.!!

I feel that way about most public figures...

unless they're running around telling everyone else what their morality should be.

I understand your point.
But in the case of politicians they are charged with lawmaking...and no person is perfect...so what looks and smells like hypocrisy is many times just life.

This man went and messed around with white women. This makes all black men look bad.
He went and married a white woman, this is just terrible.!! It makes black men look bad.!!

The high crime rate among black men, doesn't make black men look bad?

What does who he is banging have to do with you?

Ahh in time we will all likely be some shade of brown and then we will discriminate on the size of noses or somesuch.

The high crime rate among black men, doesn't make black men look bad?

No, marrying one of you White female Jodi Foster look a like makes black men look bad.

Tiger's an oriental.

When people look at him they see a black man. Not an Oriental, or Asian.!
His father was a black man.The black genes are dominant.

slap in the face to the public? There was a time where what peope did in private was no one else's business, now people have to know everything, make scandels,. etc to sell a story, and moron general public eats it up.

I could care less who Tiger is fucking, just play golf!

Forum List

Back