It's A Birther Thing

Obama didn't write that himself. Once again, can you provide support for this lie?

LOL!

He wrote literally everything else

So, no, then. No, you can't seem support your lie.

What did Obama lie about? Was he actually "born in Kenya" as he states or did he just tell that to his admissions boards? I think he had to show them proof of his Kenyan birth, no?

I am not interested in your dumb conspiracy theories. Obama's editor Miriam Goderich wrote it, not Obama. She said it was done in error. So, why are you such a fucking weakling that you lie about a past president to smear him when there are facts that seem to do it just fine? Bored? Stupid? Both?

Talk about a conspiracy!

Why the fuck would SHE write his fucking BIO??!?!?! Are you a moron??? All the info came from clean, articulate Barack
Because it was her fucking job? It was a catalog of writers under this publisher's realm.

You assfucks are just plain stupid that you still cling to these lies regardless how often they have been debunked.

Hmmmm...

So Hillary invented birtherism....hmmmm....let's go ahead and stipulate that, just for fun.

This means Trump lapped up Hillary's piss and ran with it.

This is supposed to convince me Trump isn't a credulous idiot...how??? :lol:
Of course he ran with it. It was "dirt" he could use to his advantage, true or not (but Obama used it on his college applications).

It's no different that the Dems making up a bunch of horse shit and trying to impeach Trump. Nobody with half a brain believes that nonsense, but there you go.

Trump's chief of staff just confirmed it all.

You need to find another lie.

LOL!

He wrote literally everything else

What did Obama lie about? Was he actually "born in Kenya" as he states or did he just tell that to his admissions boards? I think he had to show them proof of his Kenyan birth, no?

I am not interested in your dumb conspiracy theories. Obama's editor Miriam Goderich wrote it, not Obama. She said it was done in error. So, why are you such a fucking weakling that you lie about a past president to smear him when there are facts that seem to do it just fine? Bored? Stupid? Both?

Talk about a conspiracy!

Why the fuck would SHE write his fucking BIO??!?!?! Are you a moron??? All the info came from clean, articulate Barack
Because it was her fucking job? It was a catalog of writers under this publisher's realm.

You assfucks are just plain stupid that you still cling to these lies regardless how often they have been debunked.

Not her fucking job to make up a birth country for a fucking nobody author.

"Yeah let me risk my reputation and the reputation of the publishing house by just making up information about our Stoner author"

Because she was the editor at literary agency Acton & Dystel writing a promotional booklet showcasing their writers. Obama was one of those writers. Fucking idiot.

Nope, that's you.

Now let's see proof of that bullshit. Show me the money, you lying bitch.

You're so fucking gullible!! She got ALL The info from the Choomer!

ALL OF IT

That's what editors do!

They don't make shit up
The publisher himself said non-athletes almost never wrote their own bio's. You cult members are truly out of your fucking minds.
All they have is a booklet written by someone who admitted she made a mistake. :lol:

And yet they have no evidence Obama's mother ever visited Kenya!

D'oh!
There is no proof that she didn’t visit there
She needs to prove herself innocent of visiting there, it works both ways.
Nope. Take a Logic class. You suck at it.

The burden of proof is on the birthers. If you claim Obama was born in Kenya, you need to prove his mother even visited there. It's pretty fucking hard to be born in Kenya if your mother never went there. Logic 101.

All you tards have is..."I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

His grandmother said he was born there
His half brother said he was born there
He said he was born there

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Talk about a conspiracy!

"Yeah let me risk my reputation and the reputation of the publishing house by just making up information about our Stoner author"

Yer spare parts, bud.

Well, this topic has demonstrated, in spades, that it takes birther level credulity to swallow Trump's bullshit, and Trump himself is prone to bleeving hoaxes that fit his narrative.

Our enemies have seen this weakness in him, and have tailor made bullshit for him to "investigate".

Someone needs to put a tent on that circus!
It has also proved that it takes enormous amounts of gullible ass-clownery to believe Obama was not a motherfucking fraud lying POS on his college and law school applications. It also demonstrates in chunky-aardvark-semen spades that you do nothing but suck leftist dongs and projectile vomit goose-stepping commie talking points while pretending to be a "conservative" (and failing miserably), when your are anything but. You are certainly not liberal/libertarian. You seem to embody everything you pretend to hate.

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg[IMG]
Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election
As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And where is that BC??
Holy shit, jitler. You're serious.
I got a show my BC why doesn’t he
He does and did.
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate.pdf

Talk about a conspiracy!

Besides you, who said she was risking anything? She said it was her mistake.

OP: You have to be a birther to be dumb enough to believe this shit.
Responses: Birtherism is real! I never saw a non-photoshopped birth certificate! Better to suck Donald's American cock than eat Obama's Kenyan pussy, and it's not gay it's patriotic!

I wonder if the Swiss are working on incorporating this into a new version of the cuckoo clock. Definitely a lot of cucks around here.

Well, this topic has demonstrated, in spades, that it takes birther level credulity to swallow Trump's bullshit, and Trump himself is prone to bleeving hoaxes that fit his narrative.

Our enemies have seen this weakness in him, and have tailor made bullshit for him to "investigate".

It has also proved that it takes enormous amounts of gullible ass-clownery to believe Obama was not a motherfucking fraud lying POS on his college and law school applications. It also demonstrates in chunky-aardvark-semen spades that you do nothing but suck leftist dongs and projectile vomit goose-stepping commie talking points while pretending to be a "conservative" (and failing miserably), when your are anything but. You are certainly not liberal/libertarian. You seem to embody everything you pretend to hate.

Fuck off Trump Boy. Fuck off racist piece of shit.

Whn all else fails, you can count on Trumpettes to lose it & their racism flows out.

Talk about a conspiracy!

Actually it was. Her job was to put together a catalog of their authors.

You God damn assfucks really need to find new shit instead of dredging up all your bullshit that has been debunked.

Whn all else fails, you can count on Trumpettes to lose it & their racism flows out.
What did I say that was racist, you dumb fuck?

Calling Obama a liar is racist?

How fucking Frankfurt-School typical. You're such a good little SJW.

I know you assfucks think you are clever.

But your bulldshit doesn't fool anyone.

You Oh-so-clever use of the term "Spades" is just you being a racist fuck.

I know you assfucks think you are clever.

But your bulldshit doesn't fool anyone.

You Oh-so-clever use of the term "Spades" is just you being a racist fuck.
Responding to this from g5000:
Well, this topic has demonstrated, in spades, that...
So, do you want to call yourself a clueless, ass-hurt, goose-stepping, twinkle-toed, race-baiting, dong-gobbling moron, or should I?

You should do the honorable thing.

Talk about a conspiracy!

Besides you, who said she was risking anything? She said it was her mistake.

You believe that she Googled Obama and inserted the Dad's birth place...I'm not sure what part of her story makes absolutely any fucking sense at all.

ALL the information came from Barack, ALL OF IT

Forum List

Back