It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits he handed smear dossier to FBI

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump's nemesis John McCain kicked off 'Kremlin memo' scandal by handing dossier to FBI | Daily Mail Online

It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear dossier to FBI - as details surface of document's bizarre journey from British former spy and diplomat

• Arizona Senator who disowned Trump before election admits he handed document outlining claims of Kremlin blackmail to FBI
  • ----------------------------------------------------
We warned and warned the political Trump haters like this traitor ARE CROOKED, JUST LIKE CLINTON, JUST LIKE BILL CLINTON and the sappy azz cry babies that had a breakdown over her losing what pathetic wussies with a P.

Trump's nemesis John McCain kicked off 'Kremlin memo' scandal by handing dossier to FBI | Daily Mail Online

It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear dossier to FBI - as details surface of document's bizarre journey from British former spy and diplomat

• Arizona Senator who disowned Trump before election admits he handed document outlining claims of Kremlin blackmail to FBI
We warned and warned the political Trump haters like this traitor ARE CROOKED, JUST LIKE CLINTON, JUST LIKE BILL CLINTON and the sappy azz cry babies that had a breakdown over her losing what pathetic wussies with a P.

/---- McLame needs to retire ASAP

• Banned
have any of you given to his country what john mccain has? i would say fuck no.....give the man the respect that a former pow has earned....
The FKR is a Traitor to our COUNTRY
and many HAVE GIVEN to our Nation.............

/---- McLame needs to retire ASAP

He has to be judged for his war crimes: he has been among those who created ISIS and arranged coup in Ukraine.

upload_2017-1-11_11-7-22.png

upload_2017-1-11_11-7-43.png

he may prove to be a great patriot once again.....i guess he should have dodged the draft like the orange jesus?

Oath Keepers Founder: Traitor McCain Should Be 'Hung By The Neck Until Dead'

Rhodes recalled serving as a Nevada delegate for former Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) during the 2008 presidential campaign. He accused McCain and the "GOP machine" of manipulating the convention to sabotage Paul's chances of winning the state's delegates, according to a video of his speech posted by Right Wing Watch.

“John Cain (sic) is a traitor to the Constitution,” Rhodes later said, misstating the senator's last name. “He should be tried for treason before a jury of his peers — which he would deny you."

"He would deny you the right for trial to jury, but we would give him a trial by jury," Rhodes added. "Then after we convict him he should be hung by the neck until dead. But that was their candidate!”

Oath Keepers Founder: Traitor McCain Should Be 'Hung By The Neck Until Dead'

he may prove to be a great patriot once again.....i guess he should have dodged the draft like the orange jesus?

He will never be a great Patriot. He has sold out on ppl, and is stripping Arizona of their land giving it to international ass holes.

John McCain was one of worst students in his naval class, who graduated from the Naval Academy 894th out of 899, but because he was the son of the great Rear Admiral John ‘Jack’ McCain II, he didn’t end up as a petty officer, or in charge of the mess hall. Instead his path was clear for advancement within that branch of the US military.

It gets worse. Along the way to Hanoi, he crashed two Navy aircraft while piloting them, and a third plane was reported to have crashed through power lines in Spain while “dare devil clowning”. A fourth aircraft was also destroyed on the deck of the USS Forrestal aircraft carrier parked off the coast of North Vietnam. That deadly incident involved McCain’s and another aircraft, as part of a larger disastrous incident and fire that killed 134 sailors and injured many others.

JOHN MCCAIN: TRAITOR THEN, TRAITOR NOW | Planet Infowars

have any of you given to his country what john mccain has? i would say fuck no.....give the man the respect that a former pow has earned....

I couldn't agree more . I don't agree with McCain on any of his views. I think he's your average low life republican.

But i respect the sacrifice he's made for this nation. At least he didn't dodge the draft like King Trump did.

Senator John McCain is an honorable man, the orange clown is not. I am quite sure that the Russians hacked all of Trump's correspondence, and the GOP servers, as well. Also, I am quite sure they will use that information after 20Jan17. If Trump tries to pull a Chamberlain concerning the Baltic nations, you can be sure he is dancing to Russia's tune.

He will never be a great Patriot. He has sold out on ppl, and is stripping Arizona of their land giving it to international ass holes.

John McCain was one of worst students in his naval class, who graduated from the Naval Academy 894th out of 899, but because he was the son of the great Rear Admiral John ‘Jack’ McCain II, he didn’t end up as a petty officer, or in charge of the mess hall. Instead his path was clear for advancement within that branch of the US military.

It gets worse. Along the way to Hanoi, he crashed two Navy aircraft while piloting them, and a third plane was reported to have crashed through power lines in Spain while “dare devil clowning”. A fourth aircraft was also destroyed on the deck of the USS Forrestal aircraft carrier parked off the coast of North Vietnam. That deadly incident involved McCain’s and another aircraft, as part of a larger disastrous incident and fire that killed 134 sailors and injured many others.

JOHN MCCAIN: TRAITOR THEN, TRAITOR NOW | Planet Infowars

Well, by golly, the navy should take away is pilot's license before he does it again!

None of that stopped you leftist assholes from attacking him when he was running for President so save your outrage missy!

"Sworn Donald Trump enemy John McCain admitted Wednesday that he passed the dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against the president-elect.

The Arizona senator issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

'Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,' he said.

'Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI.'"

Let this sink in. A UNITED STATES SENATOR was so committed to his petty vendetta, that he didn't even verify information that he was passing along to Murican intelligence agencies.

Astonishing doesn't even begin to cover it.

Read more: Trump's nemesis John McCain kicked off 'Kremlin memo' scandal by handing dossier to FBI | Daily Mail Online

"Sworn Donald Trump enemy John McCain admitted Wednesday that he passed the dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against the president-elect.

The Arizona senator issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

'Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,' he said.

'Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI.'"

Let this sink in. A UNITED STATES SENATOR was so committed to his petty vendetta, that he didn't even verify information that he was passing along to Murican intelligence agencies.

Astonishing doesn't even begin to cover it.

Read more: Trump's nemesis John McCain kicked off 'Kremlin memo' scandal by handing dossier to FBI | Daily Mail Online

Why did you go and post the very article I already posted I posted mine at 9:30 am, and as of writing this you posted it ten minutes ago and from the same SITE....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back