Hell gets ready to welcome Charlie Manson

ahh no he was not a leftist...he was an anarchist hoping to cause a race war....factoid: as far as anyone knowing...manson never killed anyone himself.....just used others to carry out his plans

ahh no he was not a leftist...he was an anarchist hoping to cause a race war....factoid: as far as anyone knowing...manson never killed anyone himself.....just used others to carry out his plans
If im not mistaken, the only crime he actually broke was meddling with a crime scene and perhaps accomplice?
And he absolutely wasn't a leftist. Hard to brand that guy anything except crazy as fuck...

o he conspired and lead the conspiracy.....he was the catalyst for the tate murders as well as the bianco murders....which i dont think i spelled correctly....this was a shocking murder ..times were different then you didnt see this horror daily...

o he conspired and lead the conspiracy.....he was the catalyst for the tate murders as well as the bianco murders....which i dont think i spelled correctly....this was a shocking murder ..times were different then you didnt see this horror daily...
Werent the tate murders an "accident?" I remember reading something that said he thought someone else lived there?

According to his own followers, Manson killed Shorty Shea
He was never convicted

ahh on the ranch....i would think he would have killed someone just to feel that power.....i am not sure about the mistaken address at the tate home....hell its been so long ago ...i was young then.....

the murders i remember most.....mcdonld murders at ft bragg.....

he kills his preggies awife and two young daughters...i understand they are looking back into it

in the kj version...hell and heaven are parted only by the flowing river of fire.....you can see people in hell suffering from heaven....

now who doesnt wanna spend their eternity doing that?

in the kj version...hell and heaven are parted only by the flowing river of fire.....you can see people in hell suffering from heaven....

now who doesnt wanna spend their eternity doing that?

Honestly, if Heaven requires the acceptance of the LGBTQ and feminist types, I'll take Hell.

If im not mistaken, the only crime he actually broke was meddling with a crime scene and perhaps accomplice?
And he absolutely wasn't a leftist. Hard to brand that guy anything except crazy as fuck...

He prattled on about class envy and other sorts of gibberish I've heard other libturds parrot.

He probably has no real political philosophy, libturds aren't to far from Charlie's nuthouse anyway though.

He prattled on about class envy and other sorts of gibberish I've heard other libturds parrot.

He probably has no real political philosophy, libturds aren't to far from Charlie's nuthouse anyway though.
Indeed, but he was all over the spectrum, man.

Forum List

Back