John McCain Confirms he gave the Trump dossier to James Comey! DANG! Whee! New Doosh SLAM!

McCain defends giving dossier to Comey: 'I would do it again'

mccainjohn_102517cf2_lead.jpg

© Camille Fine
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) wrote in his upcoming memoir that he does not regret alerting the FBI about the so-called Steele dossier, which includes allegations about President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

McCain acknowledged in January 2017 that he delivered a dossier of “sensitive information” to then-FBI Director James Comey.

In his upcoming book, "The Restless Wave," McCain wrote that he "did what duty demanded I do" in passing on the documents.

“I discharged that obligation, and I would do it again. Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell,” McCain said, according to excerpts of the book published by The Guardian.

He added that any risk that the president might be co

:11_2_1043: WHEE! Come, clean John! Spew it all. Set yourself free of all your pains
for being an old GOP with mostly misguided choices. .
Hopefully we won’t be seeing anything of spineless McCain soon...
Him being a career politician has ruined his legacy

I would think, exposing a Crooked, Money Laundering, Tax Cheat, and Russain Elected Con Man.
Would place him, as a Great American Hero, just under G. Washington in history.

McCain defends giving dossier to Comey: 'I would do it again'

mccainjohn_102517cf2_lead.jpg

© Camille Fine
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) wrote in his upcoming memoir that he does not regret alerting the FBI about the so-called Steele dossier, which includes allegations about President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

McCain acknowledged in January 2017 that he delivered a dossier of “sensitive information” to then-FBI Director James Comey.

In his upcoming book, "The Restless Wave," McCain wrote that he "did what duty demanded I do" in passing on the documents.

“I discharged that obligation, and I would do it again. Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell,” McCain said, according to excerpts of the book published by The Guardian.

He added that any risk that the president might be co

:11_2_1043: WHEE! Come, clean John! Spew it all. Set yourself free of all your pains
for being an old GOP with mostly misguided choices. .
Clear evidence the man has brain cancer.

He's a rotting near-corpse. Now he can be honest. He was always a fraud. I said that for many years. I feel fully vindicated.

Forum List

Back