John McCain Confirms he gave the Trump dossier to James Comey! DANG! Whee! New Doosh SLAM!

What did Obama do?
He sponsored and sanctioned a framing of Trump...he used his attack dogs to try and undo the election...you will find out soon enough...it always comes out in the end...

No one has tried to “undo” the election. If Trump is removed, Pence will be President. But Trump is a criminal and should be Impeached for treason.

Really? Treason?

These people are losing their fookin' minds.

Your name should be spelled Biz Arre.
Let me help you.

Call me Diz Ares to you! I deal in facts, till you show me/us all
I'm wrong with REAL facts! I stopped waiting, but will review
your lies off the TOP, to find any facts!

Please keep SPEWING. You may hit a point.

FYI:
Diz.
This MEANS. I've searched numerous sites and I haven't found the original contents of the facts.

Last edited:
McCain defends giving dossier to Comey: 'I would do it again'

mccainjohn_102517cf2_lead.jpg

© Camille Fine
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) wrote in his upcoming memoir that he does not regret alerting the FBI about the so-called Steele dossier, which includes allegations about President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

McCain acknowledged in January 2017 that he delivered a dossier of “sensitive information” to then-FBI Director James Comey.

In his upcoming book, "The Restless Wave," McCain wrote that he "did what duty demanded I do" in passing on the documents.

“I discharged that obligation, and I would do it again. Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell,” McCain said, according to excerpts of the book published by The Guardian.

He added that any risk that the president might be co

:11_2_1043: WHEE! Come, clean John! Spew it all. Set yourself free of all your pains
for being an old GOP with mostly misguided choices. .

Errr, why? Why was it the right thing to do?

We already know that collusion is off the table. Trump is not a target.

So, what was the point? Just a big fishing expedition to nab some random people who managed to forget something and get fucked by a bullshit perjury trap?

Why is that in the national interest?

Because he has access to more information he can't spew.
He needs to spew the top secrets on the Orange Lying Douche. I feel,
before he goes, he will. I hope it's a McLme Final Live SpewTube Video show.
Go out in style John. Slam the Douche till the end. Be a real American Hero for once
Die for America, doing good! Get your self-respect back in the history books. (some)
The Great Douche is a Traitor. You know, Spew it LOUD!
McLame has been trying to tells us. Well, the DOPers.

I'm sure he see's this as an opportunity.
It's hard to cross examine the dead.

What did Obama do?
He sponsored and sanctioned a framing of Trump...he used his attack dogs to try and undo the election...you will find out soon enough...it always comes out in the end...

No one has tried to “undo” the election. If Trump is removed, Pence will be President. But Trump is a criminal and should be Impeached for treason.

Really? Treason?

Please find some pills to help with your mental weakness!
A helpful link provided below.

Valium
Drugs & Medications

© Camille Fine
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) wrote in his upcoming memoir that he does not regret alerting the FBI about the so-called Steele dossier, which includes allegations about President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

McCain acknowledged in January 2017 that he delivered a dossier of “sensitive information” to then-FBI Director James Comey.

In his upcoming book, "The Restless Wave," McCain wrote that he "did what duty demanded I do" in passing on the documents.

“I discharged that obligation, and I would do it again. Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell,” McCain said, according to excerpts of the book published by The Guardian.

:11_2_1043: WHEE! Come, clean John! Spew it all. Set yourself free of all your pains

Errr, why? Why was it the right thing to do?

We already know that collusion is off the table. Trump is not a target.

So, what was the point? Just a big fishing expedition to nab some random people who managed to forget something and get fucked by a bullshit perjury trap?

Why is that in the national interest?

Because he has access to more information he can't spew.
He needs to spew the top secrets on the Orange Lying Douche. I feel,
before he goes, he will. I hope it's a McLme Final Live SpewTube Video show.
Go out in style John. Slam the Douche till the end. Be a real American Hero for once
Die for America, doing good! Get your self-respect back in the history books. (some)
The Great Douche is a Traitor. You know, Spew it LOUD!
McLame has been trying to tells us. Well, the DOPers.

I'm sure he see's this as an opportunity.
It's hard to cross examine the dead.

Yeah, the dead answer to no one here.

What did Obama do?

Really? Treason?

Valium
Drugs & Medications

I don't subscribe, save for occasional scotch.

Really? Treason?

Valium
Drugs & Medications

Scotch single or double malt?
You have a 50/50 chance here in your answer, to abuse the better.

:eusa_snooty:

:oops8::oops8::party: DYK?

upload_2018-5-9_22-45-48.png

I do love exposing facts to the uneducated DOPers!

You can just bend to kiss my ASS!

Wait, Wait. DOPers! Please cum back!

Last edited:
McCain always has been and always will be for McCain. They didn't call him 'Songbird McCain' for nothing, ya know.

McCain always has been and always will be for McCain. They didn't call him 'Songbird McCain' for nothing, ya know.
Did you know?

upload_2018-5-9_22-56-16.png

Does this matter to you? Do you care here?
What if it was Obama? Or FFS! Dubya?

Really? Treason?

Valium
Drugs & Medications

Scotch single or double malt?
You have a 50/50 chance here in your answer, to abuse the better.

:eusa_snooty:

Single malt. Deanston or Chivas.

No one has tried to “undo” the election. If Trump is removed, Pence will be President. But Trump is a criminal and should be Impeached for treason
For What? What treasonous act did Trump do? :popcorn: this should be good...

© Camille Fine

Hopefully we won’t be seeing anything of spineless McCain soon...
Him being a career politician has ruined his legacy

Forum List

Back