It should be legal to run over protesters blocking roads

If protesters blocked a public street with an illegal protest, would you stop?

• Yes. It's wrong to run people over.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No. Get the fuck out of the road!

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such anger from the Right.....
The Klan and the NRA are in the driver`s seat and they`re still whining. Perhaps Trump will pull a George Bush and loot the Treasury and send everyone a check but I suspect they will still cry like babies because Hillary isn`t in jail for using email. Some people just enjoy being miserable I suppose.
Do you ever step out of your delusional dreamland and actually ever talk to an NRA member?

No, I didnt think so, shit4brains.

"The gas pedal stuck and I couldn't stop my one ton PU. officer.
You know what these PUs are like. Yeah I'll see you later at the bowling alley".

You know what these PUs are like. Yeah I'll see you later at the bowling alley".
That's when the PO drags you out of your PU, batons your head repeatedly, and throws you handcuffed into the back of the cruiser.

Then he walks away with the back door open as the crowd gathers.

The Klan and the NRA are in the driver`s seat and they`re still whining. Perhaps Trump will pull a George Bush and loot the Treasury and send everyone a check but I suspect they will still cry like babies because Hillary isn`t in jail for using email. Some people just enjoy being miserable I suppose.
Do you ever step out of your delusional dreamland and actually ever talk to an NRA member?

I spent several decades in a steel mill and I would bet that I know more NRA members than you do. I never met one that wasn`t a gullible paranoid racist asshole.

That's when the PO drags you out of your PU, batons your head repeatedly, and throws you handcuffed into the back of the cruiser.

But....that would be wrong........:eusa_whistle:

Only if Jake the Fake Starkeys masturbation fantasies ever did become reality.

Til then it is merely pathetic, like you.

Only if Jake the Fake Starkeys masturbation fantasies ever did become reality. Til then it is merely pathetic, like you.
JimmaBowie is the most pathetic individual on the Board.

I spent several decades in a steel mill and I would bet that I know more NRA members than you do. I never met one that wasn`t a gullible paranoid racist asshole.
Yeah sure. You were just bitter you couldn't advance from janitorial duties.

If one meets an ass hole occasionally, they might be an ass hole.

But when one is surrounded by ass holes, dude, it is YOU that is the ass hole.

Except at USMB. :2up:

Seriously. I think if some dumbass protesters is illegaly protesting without a permit, it should be totally legal to run them over.

If a bunch of liberal protesters came to my neighborhood blocking the street.

I wouldn't stop.

Would you?

I would stop but don't take my stopping as agreeing with their stupidity but knowing unless they do something to threaten my life the only action i can take is stopping and waiting until they move their Walking Brain Dead asses along like the zombies they are.

Now if they decide to try to harm me or those riding with me, well then I will enjoy the crunching of bones because I have the legal right to protect myself and property at the cost of their lives!

Just drive really close to them and provoke them.

Then fear for your life and run their asses down.

Tape only parts that make them look bad for the jury in case things go down.

Scrambled Rabble

Another tactic patriots can use is to throw extra-loud firecrackers into the feral herd from a secluded spot. The cops will think they are being shot at and will mow the mob down.

Seriously. I think if some dumbass protesters is illegaly protesting without a permit, it should be totally legal to run them over.

If a bunch of liberal protesters came to my neighborhood blocking the street.

I wouldn't stop.

Would you?

I would stop but don't take my stopping as agreeing with their stupidity but knowing unless they do something to threaten my life the only action i can take is stopping and waiting until they move their Walking Brain Dead asses along like the zombies they are.

Now if they decide to try to harm me or those riding with me, well then I will enjoy the crunching of bones because I have the legal right to protect myself and property at the cost of their lives!

Just drive really close to them and provoke them.

Then fear for your life and run their asses down.

Tape only parts that make them look bad for the jury in case things go down.

Scrambled Rabble

Another tactic patriots can use is to throw extra-loud firecrackers into the feral herd from a secluded spot. The cops will think they are being shot at and will mow the mob down.
The cops will already be aware of you pricks and gun you down happily

I dont think that they make firecrackers that loud.

Maybe you would have to toss an M80?

Maybe the best way to do this thingy would be to buy a can of gun powder and load it into super glue sealed pill bottles then put the fuse into that from a firecracker, and pure its powder into it as well?

Go Fish

The race card is a Joker. Losers play it to make themselves look like winners.

Go Fish

The race card is a Joker. Losers play it to make themselves look like winners.
That's what Losers Like You always say, silly sage.

It's funny when Hate Filled Leftist Loons gets so deranged that they imagine the cops doing their killing of Americans for them. LMAO

It's funny when Hate Filled Leftist Loons gets so deranged that they imagine the cops doing their killing of Americans for them. LMAO
Go fish.
Jake do America a favour- go hang yourself from that old elm tree
So you feel yourself twisting slowly, slowly in the wind of public opinion. Your proclivilty for violence toward those who oppose you, such as protesters, is duly noted and discarded. You are a snowflake, a ball less cuck, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back