It should be legal to run over protesters blocking roads

If protesters blocked a public street with an illegal protest, would you stop?

• Yes. It's wrong to run people over.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No. Get the fuck out of the road!

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. I think if some dumbass protesters is illegaly protesting without a permit, it should be totally legal to run them over.

If a bunch of liberal protesters came to my neighborhood blocking the street.

I wouldn't stop.

Would you?

There is no right to protest. Groups can only peaceably assembly in places assigned by permit. Otherwise, they are trespassers and should be removed by whatever force is necessary. They are outlaws, which means they are outside the protection of any law. Laws are solely designed to protect the public from anti-social elements.

Go and try it.
Actually if they are a threat to you and or your family, you are legally allowed to run them over to get away from the situation.
I advise taping it on a cell phone before doing it so that the proof will be in your favor.
I advise you that if you want to spend eternity in jail to go ahead and do it.

you-shall-deal-with-it.jpg

Go and try it.

Okay.

Another reason why liberals need to drop the gun control nonsense and arm themselves. Conservatives dream of ramming into groups of protesters with vehicles to take them out. You've got to have some way to stop them.

I guess. But if you're trying to get me to stop, it's not working. Handgun rounds don't penetrate cars very well.

In any case, i'm not talking about running over legal protesters, i'm talking about running over rioters. People who are 'protesting' without appropriate permission or permits, blocking public roads.

Go and try it.
Actually if they are a threat to you and or your family, you are legally allowed to run them over to get away from the situation.
I advise taping it on a cell phone before doing it so that the proof will be in your favor.

I think the second video i posted of the guy in the white pickup truck running over protesters won't be charged because he 'feared for his safety'.

I think i fear for my safety.

It would be dangerous to stop your vehicle in the vicinity of a mob or riot.

Since the mob or rioters are illegally on the roadway they do not have the right of way.

So you do not need to yield to them and you do not need to stop either.

You should drive slowly and try to avoid them.

If they jump in front of your car that is called suicide and you should keep going until you are away from the area.

I would not stop for any group.

I only carry 20 rounds of 45ACP with me. I can deal with them one by one while stopped but not with a mob or riot.

A mob or riot would be dangerous however.

Since BLM tends to do this a lot, you need to have a plan and procedure.

The plan and procedure should include:

1 - avoiding roads prone to BLM rioting;

2 - carry a pistol with you 24/7/365;

3 - carry 20 to 40 rounds of ammo;

4 - slow down but do not stop for people on the roadway;

5 - if there is a traffic jam ahead of you then turn around and drive back down the nearest ramp even if going the wrong way on the shoulder -- don't get trapped;

6 - if a rioter or mobber jumps in front of your car do not stop -- keep going slowly;

7 - if their lips get stuck to your windshield then turn on the wiper blades -- this will disconnect them.

Seriously. I think if some dumbass protesters is illegaly protesting without a permit, it should be totally legal to run them over.

I wouldn't stop.

Would you?

Now THAT was comedy gold! Oh and no. I have very little regard for my own life and mowing down some coons in the road would be just too hard to pass up! I also have zero regard for my vehicle as well so....its a nice LARGE suv that I can out fit with a cattle guard if I want. :D I will blast let the bodies hit the floor as I floor it.I live in a really white area away from libtards and negro's so this stuff wouldn't really be expected here.

They can protest without impeding the flow of traffic. I say run them the fuck over! lol

I wouldn't stop.

Would you?

There is no right to protest. Groups can only peaceably assembly in places assigned by permit. Otherwise, they are trespassers and should be removed by whatever force is necessary. They are outlaws, which means they are outside the protection of any law. Laws are solely designed to protect the public from anti-social elements.

Yup, that's america all right; totalitarian, authoritarian.

Go and try it.

I think the second video i posted of the guy in the white pickup truck running over protesters won't be charged because he 'feared for his safety'.

I think i fear for my safety.
on the video there is the voice of the one guy that says he is going to pull him from the truck.
that would be enough to justify running the assholes down.

Go and try it.

I advise you check the legal aspects before you step in front of my truck.
I honestly have no problem running assholes down. None at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back