It Just Keeps Getting Better: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

I see the mastermind of all criminal villainy struck once again.

Hillary v GOP 2018

Will the Democrats who lose in 2018 write their own books, "This Is Who I Blame For Losing The 2018 Election', with Hillary being Chapters 1 - 5?

:p

$145 Million From The KGB Bank

Violated Election Campaign Laws, Violated Campaign Finance Laws, and Laundered $84 Million While Under 2 FBI Investigations DURING the 2016 Election....

...and snowflakes still defend her and bitch and whine about how she should have been President / would have made a better President...

:wtf:
Big lies become bigger lies. The Clinton jointly have put forth more lies and whatever else the Progressive call them, have been happening for decades and I have read more stories of people dying under suspicious incidents during that time. Note: No one is alive from the Whitewater days except one woman who sat in jail for several years. My favorite lie is when leaving the White House Hilly stated that they were broke from the Law fees that they had paid. Two week later they were buying a Mansion somewhere on the East Coast. What a Pro.
shhhhobama.png

"The press continues to feed the dying Russia collusion conspiracy theory, spending Friday’s news cycle regurgitating Democrat talking points from the just-filed Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act lawsuit against the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, and Russia.

Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law."

"That
lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits."

'The Supreme Court Made It Clear This Is Illegal'

"The illegality of this scheme isn’t a matter of debate. The Supreme Court made clear in 2014 in McCutcheon v. FEC that this exact scenario would violate the law."

HILLARY PROTECTED AGAIN:

'FEC Declines To Follow The Law'

"Upon receipt of Backer’s complaint, the FEC was required to notify those accused of violating federal law of the charges. Then the commissioners were required to determine whether there was “reason to believe” a violation occurred. Following a finding by four FEC commissioners that there was “reason to believe” a violation has occurred, the FEC must investigate the complaint.

Last week Backer turned to federal court, seeking to force the FEC to fulfill its statutory duty. But in this case, the FEC did nothing, other than presumably notify the DNC and Clinton of the charges."

FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

Let the lying, denying, justifying, and excuse-making from snowflakes begin........ :p
shhhhobama.png

No, the records don't indicate anything of the sort.

Prove it limp dick. You poor thing, your Hillary may have broken the law.

Again

I got nothing -

images

she didnt break the law.

You never have anything, and you simply refuse to condemn anything the Left does. To you there is no wrong in anything that might help you get what you want. The ends justify the means. You'd support the assassination of Trump if you thought it would help you get your way.

inbred.jpg

BUT BUT BUT BUT HILLARY BROKE THAT THERE LAW - I KNOWS IT FER A FACT !

Again

I got nothing -

images

she didnt break the law.

You never have anything, and you simply refuse to condemn anything the Left does. To you there is no wrong in anything that might help you get what you want. The ends justify the means. You'd support the assassination of Trump if you thought it would help you get your way.

why - because I didnt vote for Clinton or because youre an idiot?

Again

I got nothing -

images

she didnt break the law.

You'd support the assassination of Trump if you thought it would help you get your way.

It must be particularly galling that an idiot keeps bitch slapping you.

Again

I got nothing -

images

she didnt break the law.

You'd support the assassination of Trump if you thought it would help you get your way.

whats my way you moron ?

she didnt break the law.

So you are saying....

- 15,000 official documents recovered from Hillary's personal server that were required by law - the FOIA and Federal Records Act - but which Hillary never turned in, according to the FBI is NOT BREAKING THE LAW?

- Possessing and storing material so classified, according to Obama himself, that once recovered from her un-classified / un-encrypted / unsecured personal server could not be released to the public in any format because doing so would gravely damage the national security of the United States is NOT BREAKING THE LAW?

- Giving individuals who had no security clearance access to THAT level of classified documents / information, to people such as her IT Tech, her maid who she let print out classified for her, the small IT company who stored that national security-threatening server / information in their BATHROOM, and her lawyers, who carried that uber classified info around in their pockets on a THUMB DRIVE was NOT BREAKING THE LAW?

- Illegally refusing to comply with a Federal Subpoena which mandated she turn over EVERYTHING, not just what she felt like turning over to the FBI, deleting evidence of crimes (recovered documents Hillary had deleted and called 'personal' documents turned out to be official documents), illegally destroying documents and devices, removing sim cards from devices before handing them in, etc was NOT BREAKING THE LAW?

- Illegally possessing her own personal server which was NOT authorized, which was NOT legally configured to hold classified, which was NOT encrypted as required by law, which was not secured as required by the law, illegally handling classified, illegally storing classified, and illegally destroying classified in a manner not required by US law was NOT BREAKING LAWS?

- Her 'ESPIONAGE' - as per the very definition of the law and based on her actions....her 'CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE' - as per the very definition of the law, based on her actions, which was written in the FBI's final report before Strzok, Comey, and Lynch removed the d@mning verbiage which would have ensured Hillary went to jail...was NOT BREAKING LAWS / ILLEGAL?

- Her LYING to the FBI and investigators, despite being allowed to be interviewed without being under oath (so she COULD lie without committing Perjury) was not evidence of her crimes?

Wow...that's a lot of denial. Your head must be so far up your rear that you have to scratch your stomach when your nose itches... :p

Again

I got nothing -

images

she didnt break the law.

whats my way you moron ?

A Government that you approve of, interestingly you don't deny that you'd support it. Like I said to immoral hacks like you the ends ALWAYS justify the means.

"The press continues to feed the dying Russia collusion conspiracy theory, spending Friday’s news cycle regurgitating Democrat talking points from the just-filed Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act lawsuit against the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, and Russia.

Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law."

"That
lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits."

'The Supreme Court Made It Clear This Is Illegal'

"The illegality of this scheme isn’t a matter of debate. The Supreme Court made clear in 2014 in McCutcheon v. FEC that this exact scenario would violate the law."

HILLARY PROTECTED AGAIN:

'FEC Declines To Follow The Law'

"Upon receipt of Backer’s complaint, the FEC was required to notify those accused of violating federal law of the charges. Then the commissioners were required to determine whether there was “reason to believe” a violation occurred. Following a finding by four FEC commissioners that there was “reason to believe” a violation has occurred, the FEC must investigate the complaint.

Last week Backer turned to federal court, seeking to force the FEC to fulfill its statutory duty. But in this case, the FEC did nothing, other than presumably notify the DNC and Clinton of the charges."

FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

Let the lying, denying, justifying, and excuse-making from snowflakes begin........ :p
So a conspiracy nut outfit filed a lawsuit... Z z z z z z z z z z z z z

So a conspiracy nut filed a lawsuit... Z z z z z z z z z z z z z
'Conspiracy Theories' are unproven accusations...the FEC just validated the claim, proved / admitted / reported this crime did happen. As they are required to do by the law when this happens, they notified the Clinton campaign...and then stopped there, refusing to go further...as required by the law...as also documented.

Perhaps you should just stay asleep, seeing as how your comment can only be excused by claiming it was made while still half asleep.

I got nothing -

images

she didnt break the law.

whats my way you moron ?

A Government that you approve of, interestingly you don't deny that you'd support it. Like I said to immoral hacks like you the ends ALWAYS justify the means.

well, like I say, you're an idiot.

THE END

Forum List

Back