Hillary Forgot To Add THIS GUY To Her List Of People Who Caused Her To Lose in 2016

Hillary is just nuts....a total fruitcake by now... what a sad sad spectacle she is giving to the whole world.

But as the witch she is.....she has to pay. She will not let go just like that....

It's call Karma.

Hillary is just nuts....a total fruitcake by now... what a sad sad spectacle she is giving to the whole world.

But as the witch she is.....she has to pay. She will not let go just like that....

It's call Karma.

She was a total fruitcake BEFORE the election also.

It's call Karma.

She was a witch....before she was born.

Jail for her.....jail for the likes of her.

Pay all you scum.....and you will pay.

It's funny as hell, though. 2016 is 'Hillary's Turn'! She is finally going to realize her dream....then her own husband encourages the guy who beats her to run for President.

Bwuhahahaha..........

It's call Karma.

Jail for her? I thought you would rather have the house from the wizard of Oz fall on her...or have water thrown on her.

It's call Karma.

Jail for her? I thought you would rather have the house from the wizard of Oz fall on her...or have water thrown on her.

Yeah I agree!

F***K the bitch.

I'd like to believe I help in just the most infinitesimal way.

If I stopped just one person from voting for that hag it's good enough.

It's call Karma.

Yeah I agree!

F***K the bitch.
I find true christianity so refreshing....instead of the fake stuff.

Forum List

Back