It Just Keeps Getting Better: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

In their brainwashed minds their dictators / criminals can do no wrong.
actually... it kind of seems like everyone, left and right, is sort of agreeing that this system is bogus. Yet only one party has paid lawyers that not only sued to put in place, but then sued opponents for using it.

Weird, huh? And here you are, their little footsoldier, carrying their water... like a good little boy...
I'm not the one feverishly continuing to defend a Felon who continued committing crimes while under multiple FBI investigations in the middle of an election she was only in because she stole her party's nomination, unable to actually win it herself.

Oooh we have a legal expert on our hands here folks!
Ha, not exactly, just kind of a best guess, given what I have read. And again, Trump's campaign did the same thing, as would have any campaign. Again, I think it's a shady practice and needs to go away.

actually... it kind of seems like everyone, left and right, is sort of agreeing that this system is bogus. Yet only one party has paid lawyers that not only sued to put in place, but then sued opponents for using it.

Weird, huh? And here you are, their little footsoldier, carrying their water... like a good little boy...
I'm not the one feverishly continuing to defend a Felon who continued committing crimes while under multiple FBI investigations in the middle of an election she was only in because she stole her party's nomination, unable to actually win it herself.
I'm not feverishly defending Clinton. Trust me, of the two of us, nobody on the planet would mistake me as being "the feverish one". I think the Clinton campaign was very shady. I think the whole system is shady and encourages shadiness.

And of one thing I can be sure: When people try to change these laws and change our shady system, it will be your heroes, backed by 20 million cackling "you"s, who will be standing in the way.

I'm not feverishly defending Clinton. Trust me, of the two of us, nobody on the planet would mistake me as being "the feverish one". I think the Clinton campaign was very shady. I think the whole system is shady and encourages shadiness.

And of one thing I can be sure: When people try to change these laws and change our shady system, it will be your heroes, backed by 20 million cackling "you"s, who will be standing in the way.
I like how Hillary supporters never use applicable terms such as 'illegal' and 'criminal'. They use terms like 'shady' - it makes what she did / does seem more acceptable than acknowledging she committed a crime.

:p

Not according to the FEC.
The FE has not released any opinion on that. So I think you made that up. Look, just make your argument or post your material. I am not going to beg you for it.
The FEC ruled / acknowledged the Hillary campaign broke the law by laundering $84 Million. It's on the books. It's documented. Evidence supports this. In the defense of Hillary it was claimed that Trump's campaign did it to. The FEC has not found this to be true. There is no evidence to back up the statement. It's just another diversion from Hillary's crime, another false accusation made against Trump without evidence to back it up.

Snowflake SOP - accuse Trump of doing what Hillary has already been proven to have done...

They use terms like 'shady'
I used it in this case, because I don't think this was actually illegal. I also said that it should be illegal.

Well isn't that 'special'. Despite the fact that the Court made it clear that this was / is ILLEGAL - not open to debate as the article says, YOU THINK it may not be illegal.

Bwuhahahahagha.....

The FEC ruled / acknowledged the Hillary campaign broke the law by laundering $84 Million. It's on the books.
No they didn't, no it isn't, and you really are a bizarre person just to make those things up and then insist they are true. Do you think things become true, once you have typed them?

I'm out, you are too fucking weird for me.

:lol:

Here's the funniest part of the story:

What Hilary did was completely legal

You must have missed this in the article posted:

'The Supreme Court Made It Clear This Is Illegal'

"The illegality of this scheme isn’t a matter of debate. The Supreme Court made clear in 2014 in McCutcheon v. FEC that this exact scenario would violate the law."

Um, no.

McCutcheon v. FEC is exactly the case that made this sort of bundling completely legal.

Guess who argued that case for McCutcheon?

You must have missed this in the article posted:

"The illegality of this scheme isn’t a matter of debate. The Supreme Court made clear in 2014 in McCutcheon v. FEC that this exact scenario would violate the law."

You are free to believe the lawyer is speaking the pure and complete truth, if that's what you'd prefer.

I think that's a pretty dumb idea, particularly when it's the lawyer who made it possible in the first place.
The lawyer made the deal to himself
As head of Hillarys campaign to the head of the dnc which was also himself

They use terms like 'shady'
I used it in this case, because I don't think this was actually illegal. I also said that it should be illegal.

Well isn't that 'special'. Despite the fact that the Court made it clear that this was / is ILLEGAL - not open to debate as the article says, YOU THINK it may not be illegal.

Bwuhahahahagha.....
There are articles saying the earth is flat, does that make it true?

Why still harp on Hillary. It's a dead horse. Stop beating it.
What an ASS... Hillary is who is trying to take down a duelly elected president by fraud and deception... Go fuck yourself... were going to flogg this mule till it dies.
The word is "duly." There is no evidence that Clinton "is trying to take down" Filthy Donald. She does support the Mueller investigation, yes. The majority of the voters do support it, yes.

Funny how these bombshells never go off....the "investigations" never go anywhere (if they ever took place at all)

View attachment 190007
I would say that 27 referrals for criminal prosecution of deep state operatives is significant evidence those investigations are productive... But alas the liberal aversion to facts continue..

:abgg2q.jpg:Deep state operatives..... too damn funny.

I see you avoided the facts..... Again... You want to tell me why we now have 27 referrals for prosecution of DEMOCRAT OPERATIVES?

View attachment 190008

Again, who are these deep state operatives?

Here's the funniest part of the story:

What Hilary did was completely legal - because the lawyer suing her in this case won a case in front of the Supreme Court five years ago to allow this exact sort of bundling, on behalf of a Republican donor.
Actually...No

That case did not involve foreign entities. Hillary Did..

You didn't read the OP. Feel free to try again.
SCOTUS kills your wet dream...

:abgg2q.jpg:
In your wet dream :)

"The press continues to feed the dying Russia collusion conspiracy theory, spending Friday’s news cycle regurgitating Democrat talking points from the just-filed Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act lawsuit against the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, and Russia.

Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law."

"That
lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits."

HILLARY PROTECTED AGAIN:

'FEC Declines To Follow The Law'

"Upon receipt of Backer’s complaint, the FEC was required to notify those accused of violating federal law of the charges. Then the commissioners were required to determine whether there was “reason to believe” a violation occurred. Following a finding by four FEC commissioners that there was “reason to believe” a violation has occurred, the FEC must investigate the complaint.

Last week Backer turned to federal court, seeking to force the FEC to fulfill its statutory duty. But in this case, the FEC did nothing, other than presumably notify the DNC and Clinton of the charges."

FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

Let the lying, denying, justifying, and excuse-making from snowflakes begin........ :p

Rightwing conspiracy.... now let's get back to talking about Trump and some blonde

There are articles saying the earth is flat, does that make it true?
Only to snowflakes who can't accept the outcome of things...like elections, science proving the world is round, etc...

"The press continues to feed the dying Russia collusion conspiracy theory, spending Friday’s news cycle regurgitating Democrat talking points from the just-filed Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act lawsuit against the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, and Russia.

Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law."

"That
lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits."

HILLARY PROTECTED AGAIN:

'FEC Declines To Follow The Law'

"Upon receipt of Backer’s complaint, the FEC was required to notify those accused of violating federal law of the charges. Then the commissioners were required to determine whether there was “reason to believe” a violation occurred. Following a finding by four FEC commissioners that there was “reason to believe” a violation has occurred, the FEC must investigate the complaint.

Last week Backer turned to federal court, seeking to force the FEC to fulfill its statutory duty. But in this case, the FEC did nothing, other than presumably notify the DNC and Clinton of the charges."

FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

Let the lying, denying, justifying, and excuse-making from snowflakes begin........ :p
You know it is true when Jilian laughs.

Forum List

Back