It is so nice to have an adult in charge once again

Obama .... $12m a year.
Trump ... $10m for 3 trips to Mara Lago + $500,000 a day to keep his wife in NYC.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

A "fact" from a left wing blog? yeah sure, and I have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.
LOLOL

You've completely lost your mind when you can't tell the difference between a blog and a newspaper. :badgrin:

the Wash post is a blog. It is nothing but a propaganda outlet for the dem party. "Blog" may be too kind. Do you understand what "fake news" is and who puts it out?

The WAPO is one of the most respected newspapers in the world, because they don't deal in lies or distortions. You clearly don't understand what fake news is and who puts it out. It's emanating from Breitbart, Info-Wars, Stormfront, and all of the other crap that your orange-faced clown believes in.

Trump is losing his war against the press. People don't believe him, or his lies. This is backfiring on TrumpleThinSkin in a big way.
Redfish is a complete nut. The only value found in his posts is the unintended humor of a moron who has no clue what he's posting.

Obama .... $12m a year.
Trump ... $10m for 3 trips to Mara Lago + $500,000 a day to keep his wife in NYC.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

A "fact" from a left wing blog? yeah sure, and I have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.

So you didn't read the link from the WASHINGTON POST. WAPO, the New York Times, all of the MSN has more credibility than your orange-faced clown. There was also an article in Fortune about the same thing.

Trump is losing his war on the media. Nobody believes him except those Trumpbots who are too simple to fact check.

I did read it, fool. Its propaganda from fake news outlets. I think you need to go eat some moose feet and shut up, your opinions are making all Canadians look like idiots.
How 'bout Forbes? More fake news?

Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year

Nice try, that Forbes article is quoting the lies from the Wash post. Forbes is not agreeing with what the Post said, merely quoting it. another FAIL, but keep trying, it only makes you look like more of a biased lying idiot.
WTF?? Forbes is rightwing. I see you're so demented, you don't b'lieve anything you don't like.

OK, dingleberry, lets assume that 80% of the illegals in this country are working (which is probably high) 80% of 11 million = 8.8 million. Now, the question for you, would those jobs be taken by americans if the illegals were not in our country? Would that affect the unemployment numbers?

I assume that your next comment will be that americans wont do that kind of work. Well, if it was pick fruit in order to get your welfare and food stamps---------they probably would.
Putz, you said they took the new jobs that were added. The onus is on you to prove the bullshit you spread. Start by proving they didn't have jobs to begin with.

your stats showed that most of the new jobs were seasonal jobs. Is picking fruit a year round job? How about landscape work?

the bottom line that you unconsciously confirmed, is that Obama created jobs for people in our country illegally, and you are proud of that. amazingly stupid.
LOLOL

You're fucking insane. I didn't post any stats about illegals. SMH

you posted a chart showing jobs created. In the details it shows that the vast majority of them were seasonal. Seasonal jobs are mostly done by illegals. Sorry if you cannot digest simple facts.
Sadly, your derangement worsens. I posted nothing about illegals. Also, any charts I post with employment figures are seasonally adjusted and span years. Hysterically, you're too fucking retarded to weigh the implications of that with your idiocy about illegals working seasonally. :badgrin:

You continue the madness. Picking oranges in Fla and Cal are seasonal jobs, doing landscape work in New York is a seasonal job, here in New Orleans we have Mexicans (legal and illegal) who come in for the summer to do landscape work, send most of the money back to mexico and then return to mexico for the winter. Are those jobs in the ones that Obama "created"?

I never said that you posted anything about illegals, I brought those facts up to refute your lies that Obama had created millions of new American jobs.

When a company left this country to move its manufacturing to mexico do you give Obama credit for creating those jobs in mexico? WTF is wrong with you? Are you so enamored with the Kenyan messiah that your brain cannot deal with reality? You act like a religious fanatic with you blind devotion to a failure.

I am done with you.

LOLOL

You've completely lost your mind when you can't tell the difference between a blog and a newspaper. :badgrin:

the Wash post is a blog. It is nothing but a propaganda outlet for the dem party. "Blog" may be too kind. Do you understand what "fake news" is and who puts it out?
Says you, but you're the one who can't refrain from lying.

nothing I have posted is a lie. The MSM however, and its minions like you, do it on a daily basis. Whats really sad is that fools like you buy into the lies because you cannot get over the fact that your wonderfully corrupt Hillary got her fat ass kicked by the American voters.
So prove your claim about illegals taking jobs. How many of the roughly 12 million jobs added under Obama went to illegals?

No way to know, but it certainly wasn't zero.

Can you explain exactly and specifically what Obama did to "create" 12 million jobs? You do understand that new jobs in the federal sector are a net cost to the economy don't you? So in your calculations, remove all new jobs in the federal sector.

There were no new jobs created in the Federal Sector during Obama's Administration. Obama CUT jobs in the federal sector due to his ending the Iraq war. Under Obama, government employment SHRANK, as did state jobs. Obama cut the size of big government, not that you would give him credit for it, or for anything else he did. But you will blame Obama when Trump company destroy the US economy.

I never thought something so basic as enforcing the law would be cause for celebration in the United States. But then again, I also never thought that hatriots would become so unhinged and irrational that they would demand women allow sexually deviant, mentally disturbed men to share restrooms and public showers with them.

'Santa Trump' starts to deliver for immigration hawks

Obama .... $12m a year.

LOLOL

The WAPO is one of the most respected newspapers in the world, because they don't deal in lies or distortions. You clearly don't understand what fake news is and who puts it out. It's emanating from Breitbart, Info-Wars, Stormfront, and all of the other crap that your orange-faced clown believes in.

Trump is losing his war against the press. People don't believe him, or his lies. This is backfiring on TrumpleThinSkin in a big way.
Redfish is a complete nut. The only value found in his posts is the unintended humor of a moron who has no clue what he's posting.

You should move to Canada and share a lean-to shack with dragon bitch. You two could eat leaves and twigs and bask in the frozen tundra together while praying to your Obama shrine. Two classic idiots. Enjoy your mutual lunacy.

nothing I have posted is a lie. The MSM however, and its minions like you, do it on a daily basis. Whats really sad is that fools like you buy into the lies because you cannot get over the fact that your wonderfully corrupt Hillary got her fat ass kicked by the American voters.
So prove your claim about illegals taking jobs. How many of the roughly 12 million jobs added under Obama went to illegals?

Can you explain exactly and specifically what Obama did to "create" 12 million jobs? You do understand that new jobs in the federal sector are a net cost to the economy don't you? So in your calculations, remove all new jobs in the federal sector.

There were no new jobs created in the Federal Sector during Obama's Administration. Obama CUT jobs in the federal sector due to his ending the Iraq war. Under Obama, government employment SHRANK, as did state jobs. Obama cut the size of big government, not that you would give him credit for it, or for anything else he did. But you will blame Obama when Trump company destroy the US economy.

You are full so shit. ACA alone created thousands of new federal jobs. He did cut some military jobs, but not enough to offset the newly created ones in HHS and EPA.

I never thought something so basic as enforcing the law would be cause for celebration in the United States. But then again, I also never thought that hatriots would become so unhinged and irrational that they would demand women allow sexually deviant, mentally disturbed men to share restrooms and public showers with them.

I notice that this article is from the Washington Examiner. Not exactly a beacon of truth or enlightenment.

Having said that, I note that immigration enforcement is NOT going after employers. Why not? Those are the people who are enabling illegal immigration and profiting from it. Why not punish them for encouraging illegal immigration?

LOLOL

Moron, almost all the jobs were in the private sector. You really have no clue what you're talking about and your strategy of just making it up as you go along is failing you miserably.

Putz, you said they took the new jobs that were added. The onus is on you to prove the bullshit you spread. Start by proving they didn't have jobs to begin with.

your stats showed that most of the new jobs were seasonal jobs. Is picking fruit a year round job? How about landscape work?

the bottom line that you unconsciously confirmed, is that Obama created jobs for people in our country illegally, and you are proud of that. amazingly stupid.
LOLOL

You're fucking insane. I didn't post any stats about illegals. SMH

you posted a chart showing jobs created. In the details it shows that the vast majority of them were seasonal. Seasonal jobs are mostly done by illegals. Sorry if you cannot digest simple facts.
Sadly, your derangement worsens. I posted nothing about illegals. Also, any charts I post with employment figures are seasonally adjusted and span years. Hysterically, you're too fucking retarded to weigh the implications of that with your idiocy about illegals working seasonally. :badgrin:

You continue the madness. Picking oranges in Fla and Cal are seasonal jobs, doing landscape work in New York is a seasonal job, here in New Orleans we have Mexicans (legal and illegal) who come in for the summer to do landscape work, send most of the money back to mexico and then return to mexico for the winter. Are those jobs in the ones that Obama "created"?

I never said that you posted anything about illegals, I brought those facts up to refute your lies that Obama had created millions of new American jobs.

When a company left this country to move its manufacturing to mexico do you give Obama credit for creating those jobs in mexico? WTF is wrong with you? Are you so enamored with the Kenyan messiah that your brain cannot deal with reality? You act like a religious fanatic with you blind devotion to a failure.

I am done with you.
And you've failed miserably to refute it. But thanks for playing anyway.

Having said that, I note that immigration enforcement is NOT going after employers. Why not? Those are the people who are enabling illegal immigration and profiting from it. Why not punish them for encouraging illegal immigration?
I agree with you 100% here. There is no excuse for not going after employers and I hope that the Trump Administration will. If they don't - they failed the American people as it is yet another tool for enforcing our laws and securing our borders.

I notice that this article is from the Washington Examiner. Not exactly a beacon of truth or enlightenment.
So....what....your position is that Trump is not working on our problem with illegal aliens? Which part about this article do you feel is "fake"?

Moron, almost all the jobs were in the private sector. You really have no clue what you're talking about and your strategy of just making it up as you go along is failing you miserably.

nice dodge. I guess that's what you libs do when the question cannot be answered the way you think it should be. So, lets try again.

tell us specifically what Obama did to create jobs. What EOs did he sign, what laws did he sign that created jobs? Take ACA and EPA jobs out of your count when you respond-------if you can.

I think we all agree on that. People hiring illegals should be fined or jailed. Do they do that in Canada?

nice dodge. I guess that's what you libs do when the question cannot be answered the way you think it should be. So, lets try again.

tell us specifically what Obama did to create jobs. What EOs did he sign, what laws did he sign that created jobs? Take ACA and EPA jobs out of your count when you respond-------if you can.
He did the same thing Clinton did to create 23 million jobs and what Reagan did to create 16 million. Turned the economy around with policies that spurred growth. There is no single policy which gets credit. If his policies had failed, we wouldn't be at 4.8% unemployment. I know how much it burns you to have supported a loser like Bush who fucked this country over while having to watch Obama successfully clean it up, but such is the destiny for rightwingers.

Last edited:

He did the same thing Clinton did to create 23 million jobs and what Reagan did to create 16 million. Turned the economy around with policies that spurred growth. There is no single policy which gets credit. If is policies had failed, we wouldn't be at 4.8% unemployment. I know how much it burns you to have supported a loser like Bush who fucked this country over while having to watch Obama successfully clean it up, but such is the destiny for rightwingers.

So you cant give us one specific thing that he did to create jobs. Not surprising.
'
Want to talk about GDP under Obama? Didn't think so

How about consumer confidence under Obama? Didn't think so

How about race relations? Patriotism? National pride? International reputation?

Face it dude, Obama failed as no previous president has failed.

We may disagree on what Trump is doing, but we wont really know if he succeeds or fails for a few years.

I wanted Obama to succeed. He had a chance to bring the country together like no other president in history, but instead he practiced Alinsky and Marx tactics designed to divide the country and bring it down. His motives? You tell me.

You are full so shit. ACA alone created thousands of new federal jobs. He did cut some military jobs, but not enough to offset the newly created ones in HHS and EPA.

I thought the ACA was a proven JOB KILLER. But no, once again the right winger lies about job creation in the private sector.

There's A Huge Difference In Public Sector Jobs Under Obama Vs. The Presidents Who Came Before Him

Nice try though.

He did the same thing Clinton did to create 23 million jobs and what Reagan did to create 16 million. Turned the economy around with policies that spurred growth. There is no single policy which gets credit. If is policies had failed, we wouldn't be at 4.8% unemployment. I know how much it burns you to have supported a loser like Bush who fucked this country over while having to watch Obama successfully clean it up, but such is the destiny for rightwingers.

So you cant give us one specific thing that he did to create jobs. Not surprising.
'
Want to talk about GDP under Obama? Didn't think so

How about consumer confidence under Obama? Didn't think so

How about race relations? Patriotism? National pride? International reputation?

Face it dude, Obama failed as no previous president has failed.

We may disagree on what Trump is doing, but we wont really know if he succeeds or fails for a few years.

I wanted Obama to succeed. He had a chance to bring the country together like no other president in history, but instead he practiced Alinsky and Marx tactics designed to divide the country and bring it down. His motives? You tell me.
No one can give one specific thing because there is no specific thing. It's the overall success of his policies. Same as every president. Reagan was a success, his policies spurred growth. Same with Clinton and Obama. Bush was a monumental failure.

As far as the country being divided, it was already divided when Obama became president. There was never any chance to unite the country since that would have required the right to unite, which they never had any intention of doing.

Pay attention, that graph only shows new jobs created.
It shows net change in full time and part time jobs.

It does not show new jobs vs new job seekers. In case you missed it, our population grows every day and there are more people in the job market every day.
Right, and new job seekers are called "unemployed." Has the unemployment level been going up or down?

Additionally, the obozo admin changed the definition of full time from 40 hours per week to 30 hours per week. Now, why do you think they did that?
Well, that only applies to the ACA and they did it to expand required health care coverage. The BLS definition of full time has always been 35 or more hours in a week. That has never changed.

responding only to your comment about republicans dumbing down education. What party does the teachers union support? what party do most left wing college profs support?

The teachers aren't setting the cirriculum, buying the textbooks or purchasing the supplies. That's done by your state governments, which the last time I looked, were by and large, Republicans.

This is where your entire "liberal education" argument goes into the toilet. And the states with the lowest test scores, are red states. Teachers don't decide what they will and will not teach - they teach to the courses set by the states - Republican states. The idea that the left controls education is a false as the idea that tax cuts create jobs.

more BS. The teachers union exists in every state and lobbies legislatures to put in the curriculum that their left wing leaders want.
Communities pick the curriculum not the teachers. Another bonehead comment.

Forum List

Back