It is NOT racism

It is not racist to point out that 12 percent of the US population is black yet 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks, nor is it racist to note that in all categories of violent crime blacks account for 30 percent or more of those criminals.Further it is NOT racist to point out that black communities do NOT care and do nothing to help themselves from this rampant crime. In fact they complain when the cops are forced to shoot a black criminal while he is committing a crime.
O dear,O dear...So you take NO responsibility for your historic and horrific treatment of Black people...From slavery to lynching to degredation to pauperism to exclusion to TOTAL RACISM....just sell them a Gun and then EXECUTE THEM

YOU ARE COMPLETE MORONS...YOU COMPLAIN BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU SOW...IT IS ALL TO DO WITH RACISM,You stupid White reggiN.........NOW YOU GITIT
What?

I hold absolutely zero responsibility for history. God, you a fucking moron.
AS simple as you are,I was also referring to your present day attitude...God...you are a fucking RACIST-MORON
I am trying to keep My language down on a level you can understand. Difficult for Me as I left that level of communication about 53 years ago when I was four.

My present-day attitude is that you live your life and I'll live Mine and if you can't keep up, to fucking bad for you.
Like Mike,there is something MENTALLY WRONG WITH YOU

It is not racist to point out that 12 percent of the US population is black yet 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks, nor is it racist to note that in all categories of violent crime blacks account for 30 percent or more of those criminals.Further it is NOT racist to point out that black communities do NOT care and do nothing to help themselves from this rampant crime. In fact they complain when the cops are forced to shoot a black criminal while he is committing a crime.
O dear,O dear...So you take NO responsibility for your historic and horrific treatment of Black people...From slavery to lynching to degredation to pauperism to exclusion to TOTAL RACISM....just sell them a Gun and then EXECUTE THEM

YOU ARE COMPLETE MORONS...YOU COMPLAIN BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU SOW...IT IS ALL TO DO WITH RACISM,You stupid White reggiN.........NOW YOU GITIT
What?

AS simple as you are,I was also referring to your present day attitude...God...you are a fucking RACIST-MORON
I am trying to keep My language down on a level you can understand. Difficult for Me as I left that level of communication about 53 years ago when I was four.

My present-day attitude is that you live your life and I'll live Mine and if you can't keep up, to fucking bad for you.
This is why you are a moron.

I tell you to be you, and I'll be Me and you find that wrong.

Stop being such a feckless **** you asshat.

And again you ignore facts. 68 percent of 70 percent is less then 28 percent of 12 percent. Of every 100 crimes committed 28 are committed by 12 percent of the population. That is 3 times as many as the percent of the population that commits them. And yes that means that whites need to commit 3 times more crimes to be equal to black crime rates.
Correct. I am ignoring irrelevant data. I said whites commit the most crime. 69% of the crime is way more than 28% of the crime. Why would I care if 68% is less than 70%? Thats not the data that I looked at to see that whites commit the vast majority of the crime here in the US. The point is that 69 is way larger than 28
Look you stupid git when 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime that is statistically more then when 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime, even a 3rd grader can do THAT math.
No dummy. 28% is less than 69%. Didnt you graduate high school?
You cant do simple math and you want to talk about high school. When 12 percent of the population commit 28 percent of the crime that is more percent wise then when 70 percent do 68 percent of the crime even a 3rd grader can understand simple math.
Lets work this through. If 12% of the population buys 28 apples and 70% of the population buys 69 apples, which part of the population has more apples?
every person in the 12 percent group has over 2 apples every person in the 70 percent has less then one.

What?

This is why you are a moron.

I tell you to be you, and I'll be Me and you find that wrong.

Stop being such a feckless **** you asshat.
I see you are,Still blowing hot air out of your Ass...Raas Claat

Correct. I am ignoring irrelevant data. I said whites commit the most crime. 69% of the crime is way more than 28% of the crime. Why would I care if 68% is less than 70%? Thats not the data that I looked at to see that whites commit the vast majority of the crime here in the US. The point is that 69 is way larger than 28
Look you stupid git when 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime that is statistically more then when 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime, even a 3rd grader can do THAT math.
You cant do simple math and you want to talk about high school. When 12 percent of the population commit 28 percent of the crime that is more percent wise then when 70 percent do 68 percent of the crime even a 3rd grader can understand simple math.
Lets work this through. If 12% of the population buys 28 apples and 70% of the population buys 69 apples, which part of the population has more apples?
every person in the 12 percent group has over 2 apples every person in the 70 percent has less then one.
Ok thats fine. Which group still has the most apples?

Per capita the 12 percent one dumb ass.

Nope. the 70% have more apples dummy. You failed simple math again.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nope in reality the 12 percent have over 2 apples which is more then less then one apple each of the 70 percent have.

Nope in reality the 12 percent have over 2 apples which is more then less then one apple each of the 70 percent have.
No. You sound like like a retard.

Lets break it down. 1f 12 people out of 100 have 2 apples each thats only 24 apples total. If 70 out of 100 people have 1 or even half an apple thats 70 or 35 total apples respectively which is more than 24 in both cases right?

Last edited:

Lets break it down. 1f 12 people out of 100 have 2 apples each thats only 24 apples total. If 70 out of 100 people have 1 or even half an apple thats 70 or 35 total apples respectively which is more than 24 right?
Per person which group has more apples dumb ass?

Lets break it down. 1f 12 people out of 100 have 2 apples each thats only 24 apples total. If 70 out of 100 people have 1 or even half an apple thats 70 or 35 total apples respectively which is more than 24 right?
Why are you asking me that dumbass when we are talking about which group has more total apples? Are you really that stupid that you couldnt understand the question?

• Thanks

Why are you asking me that dumbass when we are talking about which group has more total apples? Are you really that stupid that you couldnt understand the question?
No we are not we are talk per capita retard.

No stupid. This is the question I asked you.

"Which group still has the most apples?"

• Thanks

And I answered per the point of this conversation I did not ask totals i ask per capita. and you keep trying to change that, I won't agree to that per capita the 12 percent as evidenced by your own post have 2 apples to every one the 70 percent group has.

No, the question is randomly picking a member of each group, which one is likely to have an apple?

And I answered per the point of this conversation I did not ask totals i ask per capita. and you keep trying to change that, I won't agree to that per capita the 12 percent as evidenced by your own post have 2 apples to every one the 70 percent group has.
I know you didnt ask my totals. I asked you about totals. I didnt allow you to change to per capita. That was never the conversation. My claim was that whites commit the vast majority of crime.

• Thanks

No, the question is randomly picking a member of each group, which one is likely to have an apple?
No that was never my question unless you cant read.

I didn't say it was your question, I said it was THE question.

I know you didnt ask my totals. I asked you about totals. I didnt allow you to change to per capita. That was never the conversation. My claim was that whites commit the vast majority of crime.
No they don't the way one compares races is per capita and per capita Blacks commit a LOT more crime then whites as proven by your own post and I started this thread and I established what it was about NOT you.

I didn't say it was your question, I said it was THE question.
I dont care what you didnt say. My question was THE question.

Forum List

Back