It is NOT racism

It doesn't concern me because I never see crime personally. Crime isn't rampant in white neighborhoods. Most white people will never hear gun shots where they live.
OK. So are you claiming that white people are less criminal than black people ? Do you stand by that statement ?
There is FAR less crime in white neighborhoods than in black neighborhoods. I stand by that statement.

That's untrue, unless the 68 percent of the crime committed by whites is all committed in black communities.

It doesn't concern me because I never see crime personally. Crime isn't rampant in white neighborhoods. Most white people will never hear gun shots where they live.
OK. So are you claiming that white people are less criminal than black people ? Do you stand by that statement ?
There is FAR less crime in white neighborhoods than in black neighborhoods. I stand by that statement.

That's untrue, unless the 68 percent of the crime committed by whites is all committed in black communities.

You not so goodly the math.

IM2 said:
Not all whites live on the outskirts of town.
Like Me For Example
15min From Smack Downtown
Of A Major Metropolitan Area

And all black communities are not in the inner city.
They Don't Have To Be
Like The City Where I Live
....But So, So Many Are
And It Doesn't Really Matter Either Way

Does It ??

Last edited:
IM2 said:
What's That You Always Say ??
Whites Delude Themselves
And Don't Want To Face Reality ??

HA-HARR !!
You Fellas Have Put Your's On Full Display
Through-Out This Entire Thread !!

Unless Blacks Are Just Natural Liars !!

Im talking about comparing one neighborhood against another, but if you want to include everything, i can throw in Africas crime stats. Either way, you still lose the debate.

Godboy said:
but if you want to include everything, i can throw in Africas crime stats. Either way, you still lose the debate.
The US Crime Stats Just Reflect
Africa In America

69% of the crime is more than 28% of the crime at least on this planet. Sounds like you are using martian math if you think otherwise.
I realize you do not understand basic math and are poorly educated but do keep up, when 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime that is less then when 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime. BY a shit ton load.
Sorry but no amount of squirming is going to change the fact that white boys commit 69% of the crime vs Blacks committing 28%. Its pretty simple math. 69 is greater than 28.
And 70 is greater then 12 dumb ass.
Good job! Now youre starting to get it. The higher the number the more crimes. Whites commit 69% of the crime and Blacks only 28%
once again SIMPLE math for you the ignoramus.There are 6 times as many whites as blacks in order for the whites to commit as much crime as the blacks do the percent must be 6 times what black rates are.
No. Simple math is the fact that 69% of the total crimes are commited by whites. 69 is more than 28 in every counting system I have encountered including decimal, binary, hexidecimal and even the 27 base counting system in New Guinea called Oksapmin

I realize you do not understand basic math and are poorly educated but do keep up, when 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime that is less then when 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime. BY a shit ton load.
Sorry but no amount of squirming is going to change the fact that white boys commit 69% of the crime vs Blacks committing 28%. Its pretty simple math. 69 is greater than 28.
Good job! Now youre starting to get it. The higher the number the more crimes. Whites commit 69% of the crime and Blacks only 28%
once again SIMPLE math for you the ignoramus.There are 6 times as many whites as blacks in order for the whites to commit as much crime as the blacks do the percent must be 6 times what black rates are.
No. Simple math is the fact that 69% of the total crimes are commited by whites. 69 is more than 28 in every counting system I have encountered including decimal, binary, hexidecimal and even the 27 base counting system in New Guinea called Oksapmin
And again you ignore facts. 68 percent of 70 percent is less then 28 percent of 12 percent. Of every 100 crimes committed 28 are committed by 12 percent of the population. That is 3 times as many as the percent of the population that commits them. And yes that means that whites need to commit 3 times more crimes to be equal to black crime rates.

[
Do you have any that shows that most murders DO NOT occur in black neighborhoods? I have proof that most do as evidenced by the fact that of the known cases 50 percent are black cases.
white5_zps6gbh3t92.png

white1_zpsdi4qelrk.png

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

Can you tell me why you white people don't concern yourselves with the nonsense in your own community ?
I haven't seen this in my community but I certainly don't condone this behavior....they all deserve the death penalty

And again you ignore facts. 68 percent of 70 percent is less then 28 percent of 12 percent. Of every 100 crimes committed 28 are committed by 12 percent of the population. That is 3 times as many as the percent of the population that commits them. And yes that means that whites need to commit 3 times more crimes to be equal to black crime rates.
Correct. I am ignoring irrelevant data. I said whites commit the most crime. 69% of the crime is way more than 28% of the crime. Why would I care if 68% is less than 70%? Thats not the data that I looked at to see that whites commit the vast majority of the crime here in the US. The point is that 69 is way larger than 28

Correct. I am ignoring irrelevant data. I said whites commit the most crime. 69% of the crime is way more than 28% of the crime. Why would I care if 68% is less than 70%? Thats not the data that I looked at to see that whites commit the vast majority of the crime here in the US. The point is that 69 is way larger than 28
Look you stupid git when 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime that is statistically more then when 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime, even a 3rd grader can do THAT math.

Look you stupid git when 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime that is statistically more then when 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime, even a 3rd grader can do THAT math.
No dummy. 28% is less than 69%. Didnt you graduate high school?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You cant do simple math and you want to talk about high school. When 12 percent of the population commit 28 percent of the crime that is more percent wise then when 70 percent do 68 percent of the crime even a 3rd grader can understand simple math.

You cant do simple math and you want to talk about high school. When 12 percent of the population commit 28 percent of the crime that is more percent wise then when 70 percent do 68 percent of the crime even a 3rd grader can understand simple math.
Lets work this through. If 12% of the population buys 28 apples and 70% of the population buys 69 apples, which part of the population has more apples?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It is not racist to point out that 12 percent of the US population is black yet 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks, nor is it racist to note that in all categories of violent crime blacks account for 30 percent or more of those criminals.Further it is NOT racist to point out that black communities do NOT care and do nothing to help themselves from this rampant crime. In fact they complain when the cops are forced to shoot a black criminal while he is committing a crime.
O dear,O dear...So you take NO responsibility for your historic and horrific treatment of Black people...From slavery to lynching to degredation to pauperism to exclusion to TOTAL RACISM....just sell them a Gun and then EXECUTE THEM

YOU ARE COMPLETE MORONS...YOU COMPLAIN BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU SOW...IT IS ALL TO DO WITH RACISM,You stupid White reggiN.........NOW YOU GITIT
Don't you have some aboriginals to beat down or something? Liberals cannot stand to be told the truth about blacks and crime and that is a fact.
Coming out of your ARSEHOLE THAT COMMENT SHOULD BE GIVEN THE CREDIT IT'S DUE,SO OPEN YOU RACIST BIG MOUTH>>>SO THAT ALL THE BOARD MEMBERS CAN FREELY, PISS DOWN YOUR THROAT....Ladies and Gentlemen on the Board I do apologise,but THE UNEDUCATED MIKE FROM TEXAS has been Trolling Me for months,and his side kick the simpleton Sunni Man,..personally it 's all Shit Off A Ducks Back...but I do like to EXPOSE HIM FROM TIME TO TIME...HE IS UNCOUTH AND ONLY UNDERSTANDS CRUDITY

It is not racist to point out that 12 percent of the US population is black yet 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks, nor is it racist to note that in all categories of violent crime blacks account for 30 percent or more of those criminals.Further it is NOT racist to point out that black communities do NOT care and do nothing to help themselves from this rampant crime. In fact they complain when the cops are forced to shoot a black criminal while he is committing a crime.
O dear,O dear...So you take NO responsibility for your historic and horrific treatment of Black people...From slavery to lynching to degredation to pauperism to exclusion to TOTAL RACISM....just sell them a Gun and then EXECUTE THEM

YOU ARE COMPLETE MORONS...YOU COMPLAIN BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU SOW...IT IS ALL TO DO WITH RACISM,You stupid White reggiN.........NOW YOU GITIT
Don't you have some aboriginals to beat down or something? Liberals cannot stand to be told the truth about blacks and crime and that is a fact.
Coming out of your ARSEHOLE THAT COMMENT SHOULD BE GIVEN THE CREDIT IT'S DUE,SO OPEN YOU RACIST BIG MOUTH>>>SO THAT ALL THE BOARD MEMBERS CAN FREELY, PISS DOWN YOUR THROAT....Ladies and Gentlemen on the Board I do apologise,but THE UNEDUCATED MIKE FROM TEXAS has been Trolling Me for months,personally it 's all Shit Off A Ducks Back...but I do like to EXPOSE HIM FROM TIME TO TIME...HE IS UNCOUTH AND ONLY UNDERSTANDS CRUDITY
Living in an English prison colony has sure ruined your manners.

What?

I hold absolutely zero responsibility for history. God, you a fucking moron.

What?

AS simple as you are,I was also referring to your present day attitude...God...you are a fucking RACIST-MORON

What?

AS simple as you are,I was also referring to your present day attitude...God...you are a fucking RACIST-MORON
I am trying to keep My language down on a level you can understand. Difficult for Me as I left that level of communication about 53 years ago when I was four.

My present-day attitude is that you live your life and I'll live Mine and if you can't keep up, to fucking bad for you.

Coming out of your ARSEHOLE THAT COMMENT SHOULD BE GIVEN THE CREDIT IT'S DUE,SO OPEN YOU RACIST BIG MOUTH>>>SO THAT ALL THE BOARD MEMBERS CAN FREELY, PISS DOWN YOUR THROAT....Ladies and Gentlemen on the Board I do apologise,but THE UNEDUCATED MIKE FROM TEXAS has been Trolling Me for months,personally it 's all Shit Off A Ducks Back...but I do like to EXPOSE HIM FROM TIME TO TIME...HE IS UNCOUTH AND ONLY UNDERSTANDS CRUDITY
Living in an English prison colony has sure ruined your manners.
Mike is right on one point we did have some English,Irish,Welsh and Scottish (Prisoners Of Mother England
BUT ONLY AFTER ALL THE POME COULD NO LONGER BE SENT TO AMERICA!!!!YOU SEE THE IDIOT MIKE,trying to Insult Australia/ns has again inadvertently INSULTED AMERICA/NS YET AGAIN..I know he does not represent Americans but Goodness "HE IS A PIECE OF WORK"...steve

Forum List

Back