It is NOT racism

Actually we do we do NOT deny it and make excuses for it an blame others for it, blacks do that over black crime rates like in this thread.

You do it all the time. That's all you specifically ever do.

So where is the thread made by someone white about white/white crime?

After all you whites here do not discuss all crime you only point out one category of it.
Talk to me when 3 times as much crime per capita is committed by whites compared to their percent of the population.

No. I'm talking to you now because the whole population has nothing to do with crime. 95 percent of all blacks do not commit crimes. For you to think it's OK for whites to commit 70 percent of all crimes is crazy.

Says here whites account for 69% of the total crime and lead in a vast amount of the categories in total numbers.

View attachment 204586
Whites are 70 percent of the population meanwhile it says blacks commit 28 percent and you are only 12 percent of the population.
Whites lead in total crime. Why are you such criminals?
They do NOT lead in the amount of crime committed in comparison to their percentage of the population in fact at 68 percent that is LESS then the percentage of whites in the population, meanwhile Blacks make up 12 percent of the population but account for 28 percent of the crime.
they are afraid of the per capita monster
they either understand or are dumbasses
If you have to disregard total numbers and percentage then its pretty obvious youre embarrassed about your criminal nature.

Preach it!

Actually we do we do NOT deny it and make excuses for it an blame others for it, blacks do that over black crime rates like in this thread.

You do it all the time. That's all you specifically ever do.

So where is the thread made by someone white about white/white crime?

After all you whites here do not discuss all crime you only point out one category of it.
Talk to me when 3 times as much crime per capita is committed by whites compared to their percent of the population.

No. I'm talking to you now because the whole population has nothing to do with crime. 95 percent of all blacks do not commit crimes. For you to think it's OK for whites to commit 70 percent of all crimes is crazy.
it's facts/scientific--mathematical
...if a test population has a health problem/commits crime/grows taller/gets fatter/etc at many times the rate of another population, that tells you that population has a much GREATER problem
it is OBVIOUS the black population/culture is DIFFERENT/has a problem if a large percentage of the population commits crime AND graduates at lower levels
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
--this undeniably, indisputably indicates black youth have a much larger problem than whites

Whites are 70 percent of the population meanwhile it says blacks commit 28 percent and you are only 12 percent of the population.
They do NOT lead in the amount of crime committed in comparison to their percentage of the population in fact at 68 percent that is LESS then the percentage of whites in the population, meanwhile Blacks make up 12 percent of the population but account for 28 percent of the crime.
they are afraid of the per capita monster
they either understand or are dumbasses
If you have to disregard total numbers and percentage then its pretty obvious youre embarrassed about your criminal nature.

Preach it!
These silly ass white boys trying to do quantitative physics algorithms trying to convince themselves Black people are more criminal than they are. :laughing0301:

Says here whites account for 69% of the total crime and lead in a vast amount of the categories in total numbers.

View attachment 204586

Well you see sarge, you can only accurately measure the number of people by race who commit a crime by the actual number of people by race who are participating in each crime. Whites lead in number of crimes committed by the number of crimes committed.

Whites do lead in total crime. If you have any doubts check with the FBI.

View attachment 204615
Yes I see that 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime and that 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime can you guess which is MORE?
69% of the crime is more than 28% of the crime at least on this planet. Sounds like you are using martian math if you think otherwise.
I realize you do not understand basic math and are poorly educated but do keep up, when 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime that is less then when 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime. BY a shit ton load.

View attachment 204615
Yes I see that 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime and that 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime can you guess which is MORE?
69% of the crime is more than 28% of the crime at least on this planet. Sounds like you are using martian math if you think otherwise.
I realize you do not understand basic math and are poorly educated but do keep up, when 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime that is less then when 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime. BY a shit ton load.

Neither 70 percent of the people committed 68 percent of the crime or 12 percent committed 28 percent of the crime. This is the problem with your Jethro Bodine cyphering.

View attachment 204615
Sorry but no amount of squirming is going to change the fact that white boys commit 69% of the crime vs Blacks committing 28%. Its pretty simple math. 69 is greater than 28.

View attachment 204615
Sorry but no amount of squirming is going to change the fact that white boys commit 69% of the crime vs Blacks committing 28%. Its pretty simple math. 69 is greater than 28.
And 70 is greater then 12 dumb ass.

View attachment 204615
Good job! Now youre starting to get it. The higher the number the more crimes. Whites commit 69% of the crime and Blacks only 28%

Good job! Now youre starting to get it. The higher the number the more crimes. Whites commit 69% of the crime and Blacks only 28%
once again SIMPLE math for you the ignoramus.There are 6 times as many whites as blacks in order for the whites to commit as much crime as the blacks do the percent must be 6 times what black rates are.

View attachment 204615

But neither have anything to do with this issue.

once again SIMPLE math for you the ignoramus.There are 6 times as many whites as blacks in order for the whites to commit as much crime as the blacks do the percent must be 6 times what black rates are.

No that is just not the case. Whites don't get to commit 100 crimes and say that's less than the 25 blacks committed because it's not six times more. That's pure stupidity.

Godboy said:
It doesn't concern me because I never see crime personally. Crime isn't rampant in white neighborhoods. Most white people will never hear gun shots where they live.
Nor Do We Have Bullet Resistant Windows
And Cash Rotisseries
At Gas Stations, Liquor Stores And Fast Food Establishments
Or Row After Row Of Residences With Security Bars
Around All Basement And Ground Level Widows
We Also Have Supermarkets, Full Service 24/7 363

Because They Don't Get Robbed
And Shop-Lifted Out Of Business

Last edited:
OP says it's not racist to point out certain statistics about Blacks committing crime. Sounds racist to me. He went shopping for statistics that made Blacks look way more dangerous than whites and he just couldn't wait to spread the word that when you see blacks, better be on your guard cuz they're really dangerous people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
[
Do you have any that shows that most murders DO NOT occur in black neighborhoods? I have proof that most do as evidenced by the fact that of the known cases 50 percent are black cases.
white5_zps6gbh3t92.png

white1_zpsdi4qelrk.png

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

Can you tell me why you white people don't concern yourselves with the nonsense in your own community ?
It doesn't concern me because I never see crime personally. Crime isn't rampant in white neighborhoods. Most white people will never hear gun shots where they live.
OK. So are you claiming that white people are less criminal than black people ? Do you stand by that statement ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Godboy said:
Nor Do We Have Bullet Resistant Windows
And Cash Rotisseries
At Gas Stations, Liquor Stores And Fast Food Establishments
Or Row After Row Of Residences With Security Bars
Around All Basement And Ground Level Widows
We Also Have Supermarkets, Full Service 24/7 363

Because They Don't Get Robbed.
And Shop-Lifted Out Of Business

You have all those things. Not all whites live on the outskirts of town. And all black communities are not in the inner city.

OK. So are you claiming that white people are less criminal than black people ? Do you stand by that statement ?
There is FAR less crime in white neighborhoods than in black neighborhoods. I stand by that statement.

Forum List

Back