It is not legitimate to use the courts to force same-sex marriage on the people

The end game is to abolish marriage and raise all children in state-run nurseries.

The Jews did that in Israel, and parents were allowed very limited time to be with their children. They believed that the love of a parent was a corrupting influence, that should not be tolerated against the will of the community, or the all-powerful state.

This is what Hillary Clinton means when she says, "It takes a village to raise a child."

What she means to do is abolish the family and if she is elected President, she will take action to do that.

Same-sex marriage decreases respect for the institution of marriage by turning it into a farce. That is the goal.
If that post isn't a joke, then you have some serious issues that require attention.
Paranoid and narrow much?
Sheesh!

I read and pay attention and I know what's going because I keep myself informed.

I know the master plan of the left because I've been watching them my entire adult life.

The collapse of the Soviet Union was a set back for the leftists, but it did not slow them down.

It is still their plan to turn the entire world into their vision of a state-run utopia, where they control all aspects of every person's life.

The family is considered a barrier to absolute dominance of the state. Fathers and mothers can protect children from the power of the state using their own legal rights over the child.

In order to give the state unfettered access to the child, it is necessary to destroy the legal status of the family and raise all children in state-run schools.

This is part of the master plan, and if you doubt me, I will provide links until the cows come home.

The Communists of the early 20th century were very open about what they wanted to do to the family, and the Democratic party is working off the Communists' blueprints.

I read and pay attention and I know what's going because I keep myself informed.

I know the master plan of the left because I've been watching them my entire adult life.

The collapse of the Soviet Union was a set back for the leftists, but it did not slow them down.

It is still their plan to turn the entire world into their vision of a state-run utopia, where they control all aspects of every person's life.

The family is considered a barrier to absolute dominance of the state. Fathers and mothers can protect children from the power of the state using their own legal rights over the child.

In order to give the state unfettered access to the child, it is necessary to destroy the legal status of the family and raise all children in state-run schools.

This is part of the master plan, and if you doubt me, I will provide links until the cows come home.

The Communists of the early 20th century were very open about what they wanted to do to the family, and the Democratic party is working off the Communists' blueprints.

Not too informed apparently considering the first sentence of your OP is entirely wrong.

None of this has anything to do with your topic btw.

The only attack on the family comes from the social con right that keeps fighting the family.

You are seriously deluded. I mean, tin-foil hat time deluded.
I also stand (even more convinced of its truth) by my comment of 'paranoid' pertaining to your world view.

So, tell me, what are your thoughts about the "war on Christmas"?

There are two types of people on the forum.

Those of you who know what the plan is, and those who don't.

Those of you who know what the plan is are keeping it a secret, because you know if it got out what the plan is, the people would rise to oppose you.

You have been trained by your leaders to lie about the plan, and mock those who reveal what the plan is.

I am aware of these tactics, because I have been studying the international Communist movement my entire life.

I know what Communists are capable of, and I know how far they will go to get their plan enacted.

Same-sex marriage was a big victory for those who are pushing the plan to destroy the nuclear family.

Same-sex marriage makes a mockery of real marriage, and weakens real marriage, and makes people doubt it as an institution.

Already, there is talk about abolishing legal recognition of marriage.

Behind the LGBT movement, is the international Communist movement, pulling all the strings.

Those of you who know what the plan is are keeping it a secret, because you know if it got out what the plan is, the people would rise to oppose you.

You have been trained by your leaders to lie about the plan, and mock those who reveal what the plan is.

I am aware of these tactics, because I have been studying the international Communist movement my entire life.

I know what Communists are capable of, and I know how far they will go to get their plan enacted.

Same-sex marriage was a big victory for those who are pushing the plan to destroy the nuclear family.

Same-sex marriage makes a mockery of real marriage, and weakens real marriage, and makes people doubt it as an institution.

Behind the LGBT movement, is the international Communist movement, pulling all the strings.
And you, senator McCarthy, make a mockery of rational thought and intelligent conclusion.
I would argue that You are the one who is a victim of political and social indoctrination.

It is not legitimate to use the courts to force same-sex marriage on the people

Of course it is.

Why don't phony christians believe in the equal protection guaranteed by our constitution?

10696406_10152489288986275_2699342807560889386_n_zps447b4c4e.jpg

I know what the plan is...but my lips are sealed.
Oops...I've said too much already!

And you, senator McCarthy, make a mockery of rational thought and intelligent conclusion.
I would argue that You are the one who is a victim of political and social indoctrination.
Joe McCarthy is the boogey man the left always throws out at you when you expose their true agenda. He's a very useful punching bag. However, Joe was right about a lot of things.

Why did the United States invade France when a perfectly good way to invade Europe was from Italy?

American policy at the highest levels was influenced by Communist infiltrators in the government.

We did not need to invade France to win the war. We invaded France because Stalin wanted us to.

Stalin ended up with half of Europe after the war, and the Communists in the East ended up with China, North Vietnam and North Korea. You think that was a coincidence?

Link to this "talk about abolishing legal recognition of marriage." Or do you really mean some blog someplace?

1621882_10152485490646275_7230202947502080260_n_zpse65f9eab.png

Joe McCarthy is the boogey man the left always throws out at you when you expose their true agenda. He's a very useful punching bag. However, Joe was right about a lot of things.

Why did the United States invade France when a perfectly good way to invade Europe was from Italy?

American policy at the highest levels was influenced by Communist infiltrators in the government.

We did not need to invade France to win the war. We invaded France because Stalin wanted us to.

Stalin ended up with half of Europe after the war, and the Communists in the East ended up with China, North Vietnam and North Korea. You think that was a coincidence?
It is obviously pointless to engage with you - other than as a form of temporary amusement.
Peace, Dear Sir!

And is that the fault of gays?

Or, just as likely, you'll say its Obama's doing.

If you told George Washington or James Madison that the Constitution said we have to have same-sex marriage, their eyes would pop out with disbelief.

If you told George Washington or James Madison that the Constitution said we have to have same-sex marriage, their eyes would pop out with disbelief.
And they'd have the same reaction if you told them about radios, automobiles and landing on the moon...

And they'd have the same reaction if you told them about radios, automobiles and landing on the moon...
Yes, we've made great progress.

We can now land on the moon.

And our TV shows celebrate homosexuality constantly to the point where men are regularly shown having make-out sessions in men's restrooms.

Yes, we've made great progress.

We can now land on the moon.

And our TV shows celebrate homosexuality constantly to the point where men are regularly shown having make-out sessions in men's restrooms.
Non sequitur response.

It's a trick the left uses to bypass the constitution...If they federalize everything by taking it to court and shopping for a liberal judge to rule in their favor, it allows unelected judges to bypass the vote of the people....
So now in order to UNDO the mess there has to be a constitutional convention...
it's a clever trick and further illustrates how all three branches of government have become irredeemably corrupt.

So that's why you hate the constitution.

Forum List

Back