It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

The tide of history is with those progressives who want an educated and enlightened world.

We are winning everywhere.

Those of you screaming at the moon are in a minority that shrinks every year.

In your family you will have gay men and women.

Why not step away from your prehistoric bullshit and show them some respect ?

Is mutual respect too much for you ?
You look like a NAMBLA member. And sound like one too...

Why does that unholy shit have to be taught in schools fer chrissakes? Parents are supposed to teach their kids about sex, not sick perversion. By the time kids are 12 years old they learn that crap from one another. I sure as hell don't want my kids to learn about the birds and the bees from some flaming faggot.
Kids are taught about all sorts of stuff in schools. For example - nazis,slavery,evolution.
Should these be taken out of the curriculum because some parents are uncomfortable with the subject matter ?
Sex is a bedroom subject between a man and his female wife. Everything else is perverted and sinful.
Fucking stupid!!! They are not teaching about sex!!

Why does that unholy shit have to be taught in schools fer chrissakes? Parents are supposed to teach their kids about sex, not sick perversion. By the time kids are 12 years old they learn that crap from one another. I sure as hell don't want my kids to learn about the birds and the bees from some flaming faggot.
Kids are taught about all sorts of stuff in schools. For example - nazis,slavery,evolution.
Should these be taken out of the curriculum because some parents are uncomfortable with the subject matter ?
Sex is a bedroom subject between a man and his female wife. Everything else is perverted and sinful.
WTF is LGBTQ about except perverted sex? Or is they a basketball team?

What do you mean they are not teaching about perverted sex?

It's not biologicaly possible for a man to be a woman or a woman to be a man , it's not biologicaly possible for two men ,or two women to had sex with each other an have a baby ..

It's perverted sex and has no place in our schools

Ok

Force schools to teach kids about the Bible and Quarn..

But oh no we can't force schools to teach killing is wrong , having no moral standards are wrong .

The tide of history is with those progressives who want an educated and enlightened world.

Educated my ass an indocterated world let me guess you are one of those AGW cult members who could give a shit about the climate but use it to redistribute wealth ..
Education would enable you to spell "indoctrination".

Educated my ass an indocterated world let me guess you are one of those AGW cult members who could give a shit about the climate but use it to redistribute wealth ..

And that would be proper grammar in my sentence fool?

Your under arest!

th

And that would be proper grammar in my sentence fool?

th

You mean the parents right to have their children taught a white washed version of history and to grow up to believe that LGBT people are just freaks with no value to society like the bigots on this board?

LGBT is not 'history' it is sexual education. Nice try though.

Not education. Indoctrination. Grooming. Its purpose is to set these children up to be easier prey for pedophiles and other sick sexual perverts.

It is no surprise, of course who it is that we see defending it, here.

Get some help you sick f•••.

I am not the one who is openly, unabashedly taking the side of sick sexual perverts, especially those who abuse children. That would be you.

In a sane society, sick f•••s such as you and TheProgressivePatriot would be kept confined in prisons or mental hospitals, and in no instance ever be allowed near children.

Again, what about the rights of the parents who want LGBT history taught. ? You can't have an opt out unless you have two versions of the same text book. You want to usurp the rights of others.

Parents who would teach such sickness and perversion to their children need to be put in prison, and their children adopted out to sane families. Certainly, one of the most essential functions of society is to protect children from such sick, dangerous perverts,.

Get some help you sick f•••.

I am not the one who is openly, unabashedly taking the side of sick sexual perverts, especially those who abuse children. That would be you.

In a sane society, sick f•••s such as you and TheProgressivePatriot would be kept confined in prisons or mental hospitals, and in no instance ever be allowed near children.
Get some help you sick fuck.

Again, I am not the one openly defending and advocating the sexual abuse of children. That's you.

What is the reason for teaching this in the first place moron? One's sexual fetish is not relevant to one's contribution in invention, art, politics and writing unless their works really are perverted in which case, their works should be banned from public elementary schools.
`
`

I have no problem with public schools teaching about the LGBT. It's a sociological reality. In deciding what kind of curriculum a school teaches, we elect school board members to oversee this. Public school districts (which are taxing authorities) across the US number in the tens of thousands and each one has a school board. What California has done is legally force these independent school districts to adopt state law within the schools curriculum. That's my beef, so to speak. Your sexual insecurities about the LGBT, is your problem. You might want to start voicing your opinions on this to your districts school board first, however regressive as your message is. Let me know how it turns out.

What kind of prick are you what happened to choice?

This is nothing more then indoctrination..

And you tards on the right think we will ever ever give up the Ellectorial college

I did not post that.

Forum List

Back