Israel's war crimes

RE: Israel's war crimes
※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

I find it very hard to understand the War Crime Complaint.

:ahole-1::ahole-1:
Your Jew hate is fantastic Ms. Landry
lOVE jEWS dETEST ZIOISTS/ISM

You can’t read. Vast majority of Jews are Zionists. Smarten up, Landry.

He can’t; He’s insane. He actually has WET dreams about Gay Athiests
This one?View attachment 218974

:ahole-1: Leave it to a Pro Palestinian Moron
(COMMENT)

I find it difficult to determine what their particular complaint is. Most often, I find that the complainant did not understand the elements of an offense in any given War Crime example they present. Most don't know what the law is pertaining to their complaint.

Most Respectfully,
R

Your Jew hate is fantastic Ms. Landry

Him? I think he's dead. But it's good you think of pro palestinian gays. He was a good looking fellow.

※→ Ecocertifmrl, et al,

Ah, too funny! The War Crimes (Article 8 a specific set of crimes) Complaint is one of four (serious international) Crimes categories within the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court (ICC) (Article 5). In the case of the State of Palestine, the Government of Palestine lodged a declaration under Article 12(3) (Preconditions to the Exercise of Jurisdiction) of the Rome Statute accepting the jurisdiction of the ICC over alleged crimes committed "in the occupied Palestinian territory (the West Bank and Gaza Strip), including East Jerusalem.

Is this a book?
(COMMENT)

The book (you might be referring to) is probably the Element of Crimes • ICC that outlines the structure of the Crimes of Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity, War Crimes, Crimes of Aggression.

EXCERPT Contextual Reference • ICC Report on Preliminary Examination Activities 2017 said:
55. Pursuant to the Oslo Accords of 1993-1995, the Palestine Liberation Organization and the State of Israel formally recognised each other, and agreed on a progressive handover of certain Palestinian-populated areas in the West Bank to the Palestinian National Authority (or Palestinian Authority, “PA”). Under the 1995 Interim Agreement, the West Bank was divided into three administrative areas (Area A – full civil and security control by the PA; Area B – Palestinian civil control and joint Israeli - Palestinian security control; Area C – full civil and security control by Israel).

The Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, Fatou Bensouda, opens a preliminary examination
of the situation in Palestine, 16 January 2015.

56. The peace talks between the parties grounded to a halt in 1995 and were followed over the years by a number of rounds of negotiations including the Camp David Summit of 2000, the 2002/2003 Road Map for Peace, as well as intermittent peace talks and related initiatives since 2007. To date, no final peace agreement has been reached and a number of issues remain unresolved, including the determination of borders, security, water rights, control of the City of Jerusalem, Israeli settlements in the West Bank, refugees, and Palestinians’ freedom of movement.

Most Respectfully,
R

NO I just Hate TERRORISTS

So now you hate Islam. OK. We are discussing Jews. Stay on topic.
Read the Quran man. It's full of the truth. Jews agree. Only they don't like who dictated it.

"Read the Quran man. It's full of the truth..."

That was funny…(you know, in a ...*guLp* kinda way)....

......the Quaran.....

so.........if you're so knowledgable about it:

what page again does it say that i have to cover my....whole self? WHERE DOES IT SAY again that i have to wear gloves too, to cover as much of my skin as possible ? what islamic law does it break if my eyebrow is showing ? LoL.......what page is that on mr/miss ?

take a hike w/this...."quaran" GARBAGE.

I swear to GOD ....

..i got excitable....ecofferltrtl and his/her truth .....

the garbage i was talking about was......you know:

........mi dispiace....and buona notte... prophet Mohammad and friends.....
Have you ever taken time on how long it takes you to find all those impressive pics?

wait, hole-up ecoferftmrletl: israels war-crimes: "get a life you neo-nazis." (don't wanna forget --- bizness is bizness)..

anyway.....

Dude...where've you been? you mean the same repetitious, ....photos and smilies i copy and paste....over and over:

i got'em on standby bro..........

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

(COMMENT)

I find it difficult to determine what their particular complaint is. Most often, I find that the complainant did not understand the elements of an offense in any given War Crime example they present. Most don't know what the law is pertaining to their complaint.

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel's crimes are numerous and well documented.

You just don't see them because you look at everything through Israel colored glasses.

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You just don't see them because you look at everything through Israel colored glasses.

Incorrect. Israel won the wars. It’s their land. Palestinians are run by internationally recognized terror regimes. You cannot see that through your Jew hate

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Incorrect. Israel won the wars. It’s their land. Palestinians are run by internationally recognized terror regimes. You cannot see that through your Jew hate
Not true. Israeli BS. :bs1::bs1::bs1:

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Except it is not BS.

upload_2018-9-28_11-26-14.jpeg

You don't see this in Israel.

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1: Leave it to a Pro Palestinian Moron
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Except it is not BS.

View attachment 219034

Off topic. Deflection.

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Except it is not BS.

View attachment 219034

Off topic. Deflection.

Not off topic. Israel is a Democracy. NO WAR CRIMES. You are false. And a tattle tale.

Except it is not BS.

View attachment 219034

Off topic. Deflection.

Not off topic. Israel is a Democracy. NO WAR CRIMES. You are false. And a tattle tale.

there are no democracies in countries where islam is practiced. that's all of them.

islam + democracy ........ and certainly not in the minds of "goofy palestinian leaders." they love their bazooka gun photo-ops.

page again ?

Except it is not BS.

View attachment 219034

Off topic. Deflection.

there are no democracies in countries where islam is practiced. that's all of them.

islam + democracy ........ and certainly not in the minds of "goofy palestinian leaders." they love their bazooka gun photo-ops.

page again ?
Turkey is a democracy.

Except it is not BS.

View attachment 219034

Off topic. Deflection.

page again ?
Turkey is a democracy.

Is it? Did you see the coup? Think gays feel safe in Turkey? Jews?

Except it is not BS.

View attachment 219034

Off topic. Deflection.

page again ?
Turkey is a democracy.

Concentration, jew baby, a democracy.

Off topic. Deflection.

page again ?
Turkey is a democracy.

Concentration, jew baby, a democracy.

It is a Democracy like China is a Democracy. You're dumb, Howser.

Except it is not BS.

View attachment 219034

Off topic. Deflection.

page again ?
Turkey is a democracy.

You think?

Tell me about its illegal occupation.

I've been there many times.

※→ "Mindful," et al,

Yes, It would be interesting to gain some insight....

You think?

(COMMENT)
  • How is an "illegal occupation" defined?
  • What is the difference between an "illegal" and a "legal" Occupation?
  • What is the law on this?

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ "Mindful," et al,

Yes, It would be interesting to gain some insight....

You think?

(COMMENT)
  • How is an "illegal occupation" defined?
  • What is the difference between an "illegal" and a "legal" Occupation?
  • What is the law on this?

Most Respectfully,
R

Illegal is the Turkish occupation of Northern Cyprus. I've been there many times. Driven through the UN manned checkpoint. No country in the world, except Turkey, recognises any legality whatsoever of this occupation

As for Israel and the territories. How can one occupy something that doesn't exist?.

Forum List

Back