Israel's war crimes

"Read the Quran man. It's full of the truth..."

That was funny…(you know, in a ...*guLp* kinda way)....

......the Quaran.....

so.........if you're so knowledgable about it:

what page again does it say that i have to cover my....whole self? WHERE DOES IT SAY again that i have to wear gloves too, to cover as much of my skin as possible ? what islamic law does it break if my eyebrow is showing ? LoL.......what page is that on mr/miss ?

take a hike w/this...."quaran" GARBAGE.

The part I like best about the Muslim Toilet Paper book is when it glorifies HONOR KILLINGS
Reading through this thread it is so noticable that when anyone challenges the disgusting behaviour of the NON JEW ZIONIST TERRORIST TRASH,THEY TRY EVERYTHING TO JUSTIFY THE SHIT THEY ARE,quoting Real Original Jews from the distant past,critisize the Koran,Bible and anything that exposes the light side of Judiasm

The problem for these RANCID,RACIST,RUBBISH IS, THAT THEY ARE NOT JEWS AT ALL BUT PART OF THE ZIONIST CULT INVENTED IN THE 1890's BY A GAY.ATHIEST CONVERT TO JUDAISM so your history is a DEBAST 140 years old MADE UP OF TOTAL WEIRDO's THAT SOMEHOW THINK THEY ARE JEWS!!!!!!THIS IS SUCH BANAL RUBBISH AND COMPLETELY MAD

YOU TRAVEL YOUR LIVES DRENCHED IN INSANITY AND PALESTINIAN BLOOD...THAT IS YOUR CULT,NONE OF YOUR ANCESTORS WERE JEWS BUT ETHNICS FROM OTHER LANDS AND CULTURES,,,THAT ARE THE FACTS

SO ALL YOU CAN REALISTICALLY TALK ABOUT IS FOR THE PAST 140 YEARS,YOUR CULT HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE...YOU DO REALISE THAT YOU ARE ALL MENTALLY ILL

HOW MAD FOR YOU TO ASSUME YOU ARE SOMETHING,YOU ARE NOT,NEVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE...A JEW

YOU ARE JUST MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU ARE WORTH...YOU ARE NOT TRUSTED AND NO SELF RESPECTING JEW IN THE 20th CENTURY EVER WANTED AND REJECTED ZIONISM OUT OF HAND

YOU ARE SLOWLY ELIMINATING REAL JEWS IN ISRAEL YOU HAVE MADE A ZIONIST CULT STATE...I HAVE NEVER BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC BUT I PROUDLY LIKE MILLIONS ARE ANTI-ZIONIST WHICH YOU CLAIM IS THE SAME THING,WHICH OF COURSE IT ISN'T...YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF ONLY 140 YEARS...LITTERED WITH LIES,DECEIT,MURDER,TERRORISM..GUILT AND SHAME.

DISGUSTING

:ahole-1: Who is the “ Gay Athiest”this slob is talking about; His great Grandfather? Not surprised this piece of Shit sees nothing wrong with the Koran . Why is he talking about 140 years? I forgot; His great grandfather. :auiqs.jpg:
OUT THEY COME,ONE BY ONE,THE ZIONIST SCUM ALL IN ONE

Yep guilty and proud. How long have you been a Muslim? All your life or a recent convert?
No Muslim sic,NOT THAT IT MATTERS...BUT LOVE JEWS AND PALESTINIANS

BUT DETEST ZIONIST SCUM

So now you hate Islam. OK. We are discussing Jews. Stay on topic.
Read the Quran man. It's full of the truth. Jews agree. Only they don't like who dictated it.

......the Quaran.....

what page again does it say that i have to cover my....whole self? WHERE DOES IT SAY again that i have to wear gloves too, to cover as much of my skin as possible ? what islamic law does it break if my eyebrow is showing ? LoL.......what page is that on mr/miss ?

The part I like best about the Muslim Toilet Paper book is when it glorifies HONOR KILLINGS
Reading through this thread it is so noticable that when anyone challenges the disgusting behaviour of the NON JEW ZIONIST TERRORIST TRASH,THEY TRY EVERYTHING TO JUSTIFY THE SHIT THEY ARE,quoting Real Original Jews from the distant past,critisize the Koran,Bible and anything that exposes the light side of Judiasm

The problem for these RANCID,RACIST,RUBBISH IS, THAT THEY ARE NOT JEWS AT ALL BUT PART OF THE ZIONIST CULT INVENTED IN THE 1890's BY A GAY.ATHIEST CONVERT TO JUDAISM so your history is a DEBAST 140 years old MADE UP OF TOTAL WEIRDO's THAT SOMEHOW THINK THEY ARE JEWS!!!!!!THIS IS SUCH BANAL RUBBISH AND COMPLETELY MAD

YOU TRAVEL YOUR LIVES DRENCHED IN INSANITY AND PALESTINIAN BLOOD...THAT IS YOUR CULT,NONE OF YOUR ANCESTORS WERE JEWS BUT ETHNICS FROM OTHER LANDS AND CULTURES,,,THAT ARE THE FACTS

SO ALL YOU CAN REALISTICALLY TALK ABOUT IS FOR THE PAST 140 YEARS,YOUR CULT HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE...YOU DO REALISE THAT YOU ARE ALL MENTALLY ILL

HOW MAD FOR YOU TO ASSUME YOU ARE SOMETHING,YOU ARE NOT,NEVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE...A JEW

YOU ARE JUST MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU ARE WORTH...YOU ARE NOT TRUSTED AND NO SELF RESPECTING JEW IN THE 20th CENTURY EVER WANTED AND REJECTED ZIONISM OUT OF HAND

YOU ARE SLOWLY ELIMINATING REAL JEWS IN ISRAEL YOU HAVE MADE A ZIONIST CULT STATE...I HAVE NEVER BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC BUT I PROUDLY LIKE MILLIONS ARE ANTI-ZIONIST WHICH YOU CLAIM IS THE SAME THING,WHICH OF COURSE IT ISN'T...YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF ONLY 140 YEARS...LITTERED WITH LIES,DECEIT,MURDER,TERRORISM..GUILT AND SHAME.

DISGUSTING

:ahole-1: Who is the “ Gay Athiest”this slob is talking about; His great Grandfather? Not surprised this piece of Shit sees nothing wrong with the Koran . Why is he talking about 140 years? I forgot; His great grandfather. :auiqs.jpg:
Your THICKKKKK.you inventor of CULT ZIONISM,THE GAY ATHIEST SURNAME STARTS WIT "H" SEE IF YOU CAN LET US KNOW THE NEXT LETTER...the Idiot Zionist,don't even know who started THE CULT SHE BELONGS TO

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

Read the Quran man. It's full of the truth. Jews agree. Only they don't like who dictated it.

......the Quaran.....

DISGUSTING

Your THICKKKKK.you inventor of CULT ZIONISM,THE GAY ATHIEST SURNAME STARTS WIT "H" SEE IF YOU CAN LET US KNOW THE NEXT LETTER...the Idiot Zionist,don't even know who started THE CULT SHE BELONGS TO

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

You. :ahole-1: Stop making things up, you prick!

......the Quaran.....

DISGUSTING

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

......the Quaran.....

DISGUSTING

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

LMAO

fqH38rTeHW5irAMWq_V5ghp14NAuXfIPdDY7owgdHOK_t_SKc-Eww_KkJdviWsp4EBQW45Upin57q58dRxtp7AAJkygQVFW3-qqMqv-EvZhwM0zYT14Rt1Vg5VL5wgsL6NjZ=s0-d

NO I just Hate TERRORISTS

......the Quaran.....

Can you quote that please? I couldn't find it.

upload_2018-9-27_9-1-6.jpeg

The Article 340 of the Jordanian Penal Codestates:

“He who catches his wife, or one of his female un-lawfully committing adultery with another, and he kills, wounds, or injures both of them, is excused and benefits from an exemption from penalty.”

Surah 4:15: “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witness from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them. Or God ordain for them some (other) way.”

Surah 4:89: They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing as they: But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them.”

One study reveals that although Sikhs and Hindus do sometimes commit such murders, worldwide, 91 percent of perpetrators were Muslims. While others act on their own, the Muslims’ action is motivated religiously.

......the Quaran.....

Can you quote that please? I couldn't find it.

View attachment 218812

The Article 340 of the Jordanian Penal Codestates:

“He who catches his wife, or one of his female un-lawfully committing adultery with another, and he kills, wounds, or injures both of them, is excused and benefits from an exemption from penalty.”

Surah 4:15: “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witness from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them. Or God ordain for them some (other) way.”

Surah 4:89: They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing as they: But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them.”

One study reveals that although Sikhs and Hindus do sometimes commit such murders, worldwide, 91 percent of perpetrators were Muslims. While others act on their own, the Muslims’ action is motivated religiously.
Jordanian penal codestates is not the quran.

If you continue reading until the surah 4:90 you will find :

Except those who join a group, between you and whom there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with their breasts restraining from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. Had Allah willed, indeed He would have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they withdraw from you, and fight not against you, and offer you peace, then Allah has opened no way for you against them.

I do not understand the 4:15 well enough to interpret it. You cut that one also short of course and the confinment has been done away with a long time ago.

......the Quaran.....

DISGUSTING

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

......the Quaran.....

DISGUSTING

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

LMAO

fqH38rTeHW5irAMWq_V5ghp14NAuXfIPdDY7owgdHOK_t_SKc-Eww_KkJdviWsp4EBQW45Upin57q58dRxtp7AAJkygQVFW3-qqMqv-EvZhwM0zYT14Rt1Vg5VL5wgsL6NjZ=s0-d

A N D T H A T I S T H E B I G G E S T Z I O N I S T LIE O F A L L

TO STEAL THE identy OF ONE PEOPLE AND TRANSFER IF TO ANOTHER,BUT EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE MAD,AND YOU ARE A .FILTH CULT...WHO HAVE EXPUNGED THE LAST VESTAGE OF REAL JEWISH SEMITISM

Last edited:

DISGUSTING

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

DISGUSTING

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

LMAO

TO STEAL THE identy OF ONE PEOPLE AND TRANSFER IF TO ANOTHER,BUT EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE MAD,AND YOU ARE...FILTH

Your Jew hate is fantastic Ms. Landry

DISGUSTING

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

DISGUSTING

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

LMAO

TO STEAL THE identy OF ONE PEOPLE AND TRANSFER IF TO ANOTHER,BUT EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE MAD,AND YOU ARE...FILTH

lOVE jEWS dETEST ZIOISTS/ISM

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

LMAO

You can’t read. Vast majority of Jews are Zionists. Smarten up, Landry.

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

LMAO

He can’t; He’s insane. He actually has WET dreams about Gay Athiests

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

ALWAYS SAY NO TO ZIONISM

LMAO

Zionists are other ETHINICS NOT REAL SEMITIC JEWS AT ALL.....YOU LIE AGAIN

Zionists are other ETHINICS NOT REAL SEMITIC JEWS AT ALL.....YOU LIE AGAIN

Landry, you don’t know what you are talking about. Take your meds.

MORON IS AS MORON SPEAKS..YOU ARE A CULTIST DERIVED FROM A GAY ATHIEST...LOL...YOU LIE STILL.

MORON IS AS MORON SPEAKS..YOU ARE A CULTIST DERIVED FROM A GAY ATHIEST...LOL...YOU LIE STILL.

The more you write the more you prove that you are insane. Thank you.

The more you write the more you prove that you are insane. Thank you.

THE MORON CANT EVEN STATE WHO THIS “ GAY ATHEIST “ IS BECAUSE HE IS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF FILTH WHO CANT STAND THE FACT THAT ISRAEL EXIST
It is actually quite entertaining

I have never been anti-semitic in my life BUT I HATE ZIONISTS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...Call me Anti-Zionist all day long and I'd proudly agree....YOU ARE NOT SEMITIC... AS UNLIKE REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECT LINEAGE TO ABRAHAM,YOU FOOL

Shoot. You re right. I just like antagonizing Islamist terrorists. Oh well. 99% of Jews are Zionists btw. You so bigotted.

......the Quaran.....

I swear to GOD ....

..i got excitable....ecofferltrtl and his/her truth .....

the garbage i was talking about was......you know:

........mi dispiace....and buona notte... prophet Mohammad and friends.....

Shoot. You re right. I just like antagonizing Islamist terrorists. Oh well. 99% of Jews are Zionists btw. You so bigotted.

......the Quaran.....

I swear to GOD ....

..i got excitable....ecofferltrtl and his/her truth .....

the garbage i was talking about was......you know:

........mi dispiace....and buona notte... prophet Mohammad and friends.....
Have you ever taken time on how long it takes you to find all those impressive pics?

This one?
download-70.jpg

:ahole-1::ahole-1:

This one?View attachment 218974

:ahole-1: Leave it to a Pro Palestinian Moron

Forum List

Back