Israel's war crimes

So now you hate Islam. OK. We are discussing Jews. Stay on topic.
Read the Quran man. It's full of the truth. Jews agree. Only they don't like who dictated it.

Extremely stupid and ignorant post. We are talking about writings made thousands of years ago, nothing to do with the “ Palestinians” or 1948.
Reading crap like that makes me rejoice everytime a Palestinian is killed :auiqs.jpg:
The Quran was written in 600AC.

Your point? I think that was before 1948!!!! :cuckoo:
Don't try to avoid it. You don't know what you're talking about. That's the point.:eusa_shhh:

Are you a Muslim, sir? Or a scholar who studied the Q?

Read the Quran man. It's full of the truth. Jews agree. Only they don't like who dictated it.

Extremely stupid and ignorant post. We are talking about writings made thousands of years ago, nothing to do with the “ Palestinians” or 1948.
Reading crap like that makes me rejoice everytime a Palestinian is killed :auiqs.jpg:

And? Mo could neither read nor write. Quran is full of conjecture.
You understand the connection if you read the post I quoted (it isn't easy, I know).

The Quran was dictated by Muhammad to ten chosen people who wrote it down.

Oh..... So the dictation was wrong?
What?

Who were these ten “ chosen people?”
1. Zayd bin Thabit.
2. Ubayy bin Ka‘b.
3. ‘Abdullah bin Sa‘d bin Abi Sarah.
4. Zubayr bin al-‘Awwam.
5. Khalid bin Sa‘id bin al-‘As.
6. Aban bin Sa‘id bin al-‘As.
7. Hanzalah bin ar-Rabi‘ al-Asadi.
8. Mu‘ayqib bin Abi Fatimah.
9. ‘Abdullah bin Arqam az-Zuhri.
10. Shurahbil bin Hasanah.
11. ‘Abdullah bin Rawahah.
12. Abu Bakr.
13. ‘Umar.
14. ‘Uthman.
15. ‘Ali

Wait.... I thought you said everything in the Quran was Correct!!!! :asshole:
What?

Don't try to avoid it. You don't know what you're talking about. That's the point.:eusa_shhh:

No and no.

You understand the connection if you read the post I quoted (it isn't easy, I know).

What?

1. Zayd bin Thabit.
2. Ubayy bin Ka‘b.
4. Zubayr bin al-‘Awwam.
12. Abu Bakr.
13. ‘Umar.
14. ‘Uthman.
15. ‘Ali

What?

Made up names. You have zero proof that they were there. NONE!

No and no.

Then why are you opining as such?

What?

1. Zayd bin Thabit.
2. Ubayy bin Ka‘b.
4. Zubayr bin al-‘Awwam.
12. Abu Bakr.
13. ‘Umar.
14. ‘Uthman.
15. ‘Ali

What?

:20:

No and no.

Am I?

What?

1. Zayd bin Thabit.
2. Ubayy bin Ka‘b.
4. Zubayr bin al-‘Awwam.
12. Abu Bakr.
13. ‘Umar.
14. ‘Uthman.
15. ‘Ali

What?

“ R

What?

1. Zayd bin Thabit.
2. Ubayy bin Ka‘b.
4. Zubayr bin al-‘Awwam.
12. Abu Bakr.
13. ‘Umar.
14. ‘Uthman.
15. ‘Ali

What?

Know when a Pro Palestinian lies? When he opens his mouth

Ha ha ha ha ha. How shall I prove you wrong my antisemitic friend?
I have never been anti-semitic in my life BUT I HATE ZIONISTS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...Call me Anti-Zionist all day long and I'd proudly agree....YOU ARE NOT SEMITIC... AS UNLIKE REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECT LINEAGE TO ABRAHAM,YOU FOOL

Shoot. You re right. I just like antagonizing Islamist terrorists. Oh well. 99% of Jews are Zionists btw. You so bigotted.
NO I just Hate TERRORISTS

"Read the Quran man. It's full of the truth..."

That was funny…(you know, in a ...*guLp* kinda way)....

......the Quaran.....

so.........if you're so knowledgable about it:

what page again does it say that i have to cover my....whole self? WHERE DOES IT SAY again that i have to wear gloves too, to cover as much of my skin as possible ? what islamic law does it break if my eyebrow is showing ? LoL.......what page is that on mr/miss ?

take a hike w/this...."quaran" GARBAGE.

No and no.

Am I?

100%
I have never been anti-semitic in my life BUT I HATE ZIONISTS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...Call me Anti-Zionist all day long and I'd proudly agree....YOU ARE NOT SEMITIC... AS UNLIKE REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECT LINEAGE TO ABRAHAM,YOU FOOL

Shoot. You re right. I just like antagonizing Islamist terrorists. Oh well. 99% of Jews are Zionists btw. You so bigotted.

......the Quaran.....

what page again does it say that i have to cover my....whole self? WHERE DOES IT SAY again that i have to wear gloves too, to cover as much of my skin as possible ? what islamic law does it break if my eyebrow is showing ? LoL.......what page is that on mr/miss ?

This may be the best post ever on these boards.

RE: Israel's war crimes
※→ Ecocertifmrl, Indeependent, P F Tinmore, et al,

As a general rule, private ownership transactions and sales do not affect the sovereignty of the land. And, as a general rule, the conditions of the sale (mineral rights, easements, usage restrictions, etc) and purpose [commercial, residential, industrial, ports and cargo terminals (international & domestic), diplomatic (post, camps and stations) and ambassadorial, counselor offices and chancelleries, etc, - and - territorial transfers] all have an impact. Some effect sovereignty and others do not.

It depends on the condition(s) of the sales.
The land bought from the Arabs was specifically to live on as the Arabs sold the land and left.
It doesn't define anything - regardless of the conditions.
(COMMENT)

As spoken about in these recent discussion, we are talking about private land in real estate transactions for private use. In most cases (although there are exceptions) sovereignty is not altered. When there are private restrictions in deed or covenants, then they are usually spelled out. For example, if you buy a cemetery plot, you (normally) do not own the plot. Normally you buy, what is in effect, an easement (to and from) with all sorts of restrictions; or for the sole purpose of a burial.

Anyway, the we do not exactly know what the limitations and restrictions are until the deed is examined by the legal authority for the venue in which it was issues and the property exists. You need (in more cases) a lawyer accredited for that venue to interpret the documentation.

I think this is well beyond the intent of this thread.

Most Respectfully,
R

......the Quaran.....

The part I like best about the Muslim Toilet Paper book is when it glorifies HONOR KILLINGS

......the Quaran.....

The part I like best about the Muslim Toilet Paper book is when it glorifies HONOR KILLINGS
Reading through this thread it is so noticable that when anyone challenges the disgusting behaviour of the NON JEW ZIONIST TERRORIST TRASH,THEY TRY EVERYTHING TO JUSTIFY THE SHIT THEY ARE,quoting Real Original Jews from the distant past,critisize the Koran,Bible and anything that exposes the light side of Judiasm

The problem for these RANCID,RACIST,RUBBISH IS, THAT THEY ARE NOT JEWS AT ALL BUT PART OF THE ZIONIST CULT INVENTED IN THE 1890's BY A GAY.ATHIEST CONVERT TO JUDAISM so your history is a DEBAST 140 years old MADE UP OF TOTAL WEIRDO's THAT SOMEHOW THINK THEY ARE JEWS!!!!!!THIS IS SUCH BANAL RUBBISH AND COMPLETELY MAD

YOU TRAVEL YOUR LIVES DRENCHED IN INSANITY AND PALESTINIAN BLOOD...THAT IS YOUR CULT,NONE OF YOUR ANCESTORS WERE JEWS BUT ETHNICS FROM OTHER LANDS AND CULTURES,,,THAT ARE THE FACTS

SO ALL YOU CAN REALISTICALLY TALK ABOUT IS FOR THE PAST 140 YEARS,YOUR CULT HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE...YOU DO REALISE THAT YOU ARE ALL MENTALLY ILL

HOW MAD FOR YOU TO ASSUME YOU ARE SOMETHING,YOU ARE NOT,NEVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE...A JEW

YOU ARE JUST MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU ARE WORTH...YOU ARE NOT TRUSTED AND NO SELF RESPECTING JEW IN THE 20th CENTURY EVER WANTED AND REJECTED ZIONISM OUT OF HAND

YOU ARE SLOWLY ELIMINATING REAL JEWS IN ISRAEL YOU HAVE MADE A ZIONIST CULT STATE...I HAVE NEVER BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC BUT I PROUDLY LIKE MILLIONS ARE ANTI-ZIONIST WHICH YOU CLAIM IS THE SAME THING,WHICH OF COURSE IT ISN'T...YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF ONLY 140 YEARS...LITTERED WITH LIES,DECEIT,MURDER,TERRORISM..GUILT AND SHAME.

DISGUSTING

Last edited:

......the Quaran.....

Reading through this thread it is so noticable that when anyone challenges the disgusting behaviour of the NON JEW ZIONIST TERRORIST TRASH,THEY TRY EVERYTHING TO JUSTIFY THE SHIT THEY ARE,quoting Real Original Jews from the distant past,critisize the Koran,Bible and anything that exposes the light side of Judiasm

The problem for these RANCID,RACIST,RUBBISH IS, THAT THEY ARE NOT JEWS AT ALL BUT PART OF THE ZIONIST CULT INVENTED IN THE 1890's BY A GAY.ATHIEST CONVERT TO JUDAISM so your history is a DEBAST 140 years old MADE UP OF TOTAL WEIRDO's THAT SOMEHOW THINK THEY ARE JEWS!!!!!!THIS IS SUCH BANAL RUBBISH AND COMPLETELY MAD

YOU TRAVEL YOUR LIVES DRENCHED IN INSANITY AND PALESTINIAN BLOOD...THAT IS YOUR CULT,NONE OF YOUR ANCESTORS WERE JEWS BUT ETHNICS FROM OTHER LANDS AND CULTURES,,,THAT ARE THE FACTS

SO ALL YOU CAN REALISTICALLY TALK ABOUT IS FOR THE PAST 140 YEARS,YOUR CULT HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE...YOU DO REALISE THAT YOU ARE ALL MENTALLY ILL

HOW MAD FOR YOU TO ASSUME YOU ARE SOMETHING,YOU ARE NOT,NEVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE...A JEW

YOU ARE JUST MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU ARE WORTH...YOU ARE NOT TRUSTED AND NO SELF RESPECTING JEW IN THE 20th CENTURY EVER WANTED AND REJECTED ZIONISM OUT OF HAND

YOU ARE SLOWLY ELIMINATING REAL JEWS IN ISRAEL YOU HAVE MADE A ZIONIST CULT STATE...I HAVE NEVER BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC BUT I PROUDLY LIKE MILLIONS ARE ANTI-ZIONIST WHICH YOU CLAIM IS THE SAME THING,WHICH OF COURSE IT ISN'T...YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF ONLY 140 YEARS...LITTERED WITH LIES,DECEIT,MURDER,TERRORISM..GUILT AND SHAME.

DISGUSTING

CAPS LOCK is stuck. LOL

......the Quaran.....

DISGUSTING

:ahole-1: Who is the “ Gay Athiest”this slob is talking about; His great Grandfather? Not surprised this piece of Shit sees nothing wrong with the Koran . Why is he talking about 140 years? I forgot; His great grandfather. :auiqs.jpg:

......the Quaran.....

DISGUSTING

:ahole-1: Who is the “ Gay Athiest”this slob is talking about; His great Grandfather? Not surprised this piece of Shit sees nothing wrong with the Koran . Why is he talking about 140 years? I forgot; His great grandfather. :auiqs.jpg:
OUT THEY COME,ONE BY ONE,THE ZIONIST SCUM ALL IN ONE

......the Quaran.....

DISGUSTING

STOP LOOKING IN THE MIRROR. You are so stupid and full of Hate you see nothing wrong with the Koran. Where does a SCUMBAG like you come up with “ 140 years”
and a Gay Athiest?

2 BY 2,,,ZIONSTANIS SHIT ON AND ON...GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND LEAVE THE HOLY LAND FOR THE SEMITIC JEWS AND PALESTINIANS,A PALESTINE FOR ALL EXCEPT ZIONIST TERRORISTS?ISUM

......the Quaran.....

DISGUSTING

Yep guilty and proud. How long have you been a Muslim? All your life or a recent convert?

......the Quaran.....

Can you quote that please? I couldn't find it.

Forum List

Back