Another war crime sanctioned by the "great statesman"!

All the goods they need can still come in through the crossing between Egypt and Gaza.

Egyptians would never close that crossing, would they?

All the goods they need can still come in through the crossing between Egypt and Gaza.

Irrelevant post and off topic.

So, just to clear, Egypt can close the crossing to Gaza and it's irrelevant. Israel does it and they're worse than Hitler.

Gotcha!

You may not have noticed but this is an "Israel and Palestine" board!

The subject of the OP is in relation to nutandyahoo committing yet another war crime.

If you would like to discuss Egypt then I would suggest start another thread in the correct board.

So, yes, your comment is irrelevant and off topic.

So, just to clear, Egypt can close the crossing to Gaza and it's irrelevant. Israel does it and they're worse than Hitler.

Gotcha!

The subject of the OP is in relation to nutandyahoo committing yet another war crime.

If you would like to discuss Egypt then I would suggest start another thread in the correct board.

Why was the crossing closed?

Gotcha!

War crimes are not acceptable under ANY circumstance.

Gotcha!

Your denial was expected.

Why do you grant an entitlement to war crimes (collective punishment per your extensive legal background), when committed by Islamic terrorists?

War crimes are not acceptable under ANY circumstance

Agreed ...

2073556.jpg

Gotcha!

Why do you grant an entitlement to war crimes (collective punishment per your extensive legal background), when committed by Islamic terrorists?

"Denial"? What denial?

In typical Team Israel form you choose to deflect and derail the topic of a thread.

Gotcha!

"Denial"? What denial?

In typical Team Israel form you choose to deflect and derail the topic of a thread.

You’re not equipped to respond. I understand that but why do you grant an entitlement for Islamic terrorists to commit war crimes but you deny Israel the right to defend itself from war crimes?

So you agree that the members of the Gaza islamic terrorist syndicate should be tried for war crimes?

"Denial"? What denial?

You’re not equipped to respond. I understand that but why do you grant an entitlement for Islamic terrorists to commit war crimes but you deny Israel the right to defend itself from war crimes?

So you agree that the members of the Gaza islamic terrorist syndicate should be tried for war crimes?
It's very simple

War crimes, list

1. Wilful killing
    2. Torture or inhuman treatment, including biological experiments;
    3. Wilfully causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or health;
    4. Extensive destruction and appropriation of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly;
    5. Compelling a prisoner of war or other protected person to serve in the forces of a hostile Power;
    6. Wilfully depriving a prisoner of war or other protected person of the rights of fair and regular trial;
    7. Unlawful deportation or transfer or unlawful confinement;
    8. Taking of hostages.
  1. Other serious violations of the laws and customs applicable in international armed conflict, within the established framework of international law, namely, any of the following acts:
    1. Intentionally directing attacks against the civilian population as such or against individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities;
    2. Intentionally directing attacks against civilian objects, that is, objects which are not military objectives;
    3. Intentionally directing attacks against personnel, installations, material, units or vehicles involved in a humanitarian assistance or peacekeeping mission in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, as long as they are entitled to the protection given to civilians or civilian objects under the international law of armed conflict;
    4. Intentionally launching an attack in the knowledge that such attack will cause incidental loss of life or injury to civilians or damage to civilian objects or widespread, long-term and severe damage to the natural environment which would be clearly excessive in relation to the concrete and direct overall military advantage anticipated;
    5. Attacking or bombarding, by whatever means, towns, villages, dwellings or buildings which are undefended and which are not military objectives;
    6. Killing or wounding a combatant who, having laid down his arms or having no longer means of defence, has surrendered at discretion;
    7. Making improper use of a flag of truce, of the flag or of the military insignia and uniform of the enemy or of the United Nations, as well as of the distinctive emblems of the Geneva Conventions, resulting in death or serious personal injury;
    8. The transfer, directly or indirectly, by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies, or the deportation or transfer of all or parts of the population of the occupied territory within or outside this territory;
    9. Intentionally directing attacks against buildings dedicated to religion, education, art, science

Source:
United Nations Office on Genocide Prevention and the Responsibility to Protect

All war crimes are punishable so long as it is considered happened, they guilty larty named and they can be reached by the law.

"Denial"? What denial?

More deflection!

You still failed to show my "denial" and what exactly I was denying.

Forum List

Back