Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Thank you! So, legally, there was no problem with that, right?
But that is not what happened. The Zionists did not want to share the country with the Palestinians.

What they did was to expel the Palestinians and create a separate state just for themselves. That violated everything that was the Jewish National home.

Of course, because you have fallen down and bumped your head, you have forgotten that the Arabs-Moslems refused every opportunirty to participate in the process of Mandate and achieving independence.

Those poor, helpless, shiftless, incompetent arabs.

Feel the burn.
You are so confused.
I know history. You don't. You can't claim ignorance as a defense for being ignorant.
You know Israeli talking points.
That's another of your worn out slogans.

But that is not what happened. The Zionists did not want to share the country with the Palestinians.

What they did was to expel the Palestinians and create a separate state just for themselves. That violated everything that was the Jewish National home.

Of course, because you have fallen down and bumped your head, you have forgotten that the Arabs-Moslems refused every opportunirty to participate in the process of Mandate and achieving independence.

Feel the burn.
You are so confused.
I know history. You don't. You can't claim ignorance as a defense for being ignorant.
Not as worn out as Israeli talking points.

A legal right to exist don't mean shit. You still have to defend your sovereign borders and can't rely on a world court. Right now the Ukraine has a legal right to exist, yet Trump's PuppetMaster is invading it. Georgia had a legal right to exist until Putin rolled his tanks in.

Feel the burn.
You are so confused.

It's funny to watch you retreat to silly slogans and clichés when your attempt at argument crashes to the ground.

You are so confused.

It's funny to watch you retreat to silly slogans and clichés when your attempt at argument crashes to the ground.
This reminds me about something funny. Ali Abunimah was being interviewed by a main stream news show. Of course the host started out talking about rockets, terrorism, blah, blah, blah, just like they always do. Then asked for Abunimah's response.

He said: Before we discuss Israel's talking points, let me tell you what is happening in Gaza. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This reminds me about something funny. Ali Abunimah was being interviewed by a main stream news show. Of course the host started out talking about rockets, terrorism, blah, blah, blah, just like they always do. Then asked for Abunimah's response.

He said: Before we discuss Israel's talking points, let me tell you what is happening in Gaza. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's as pointless as the rest of your spam.

It is still funny. Abunimah didn't get suckered into Israel's framework where he would have no room to move. He just kicked that crap aside and talked about what he wanted to Talk about.

It is still funny. Abunimah didn't get suckered into Israel's framework where he would have no room to move. He just kicked that crap aside and talked about what he wanted to Talk about.
Nice dodge

It's hilarious to watch you shuffle and sidestep.

Nice dodge

Always dodging Israel's BS talking points.

Nice dodge

Always dodging Israel's BS talking points.

Your usual lame slogans.

The Jewish National Home was Palestine.

No. Jewish people may once have lived in the area and some still did, but a "national home" for Jewish people was to be facilitated IN Palestine. There's a difference.

They chose the Mandate system to permit the development of self-determining, self-governing peoples.

No. They created a "mandate" system" because that was the only way Britain and France could carry on builing their respective colonial Empires after their joint declaration in 1918

They chose to develop one portion of the territories (Palestine) into the National Homeland for the Jewish People.

No. The British merely facilitated Jewish immigration, there was never any intent to create a Jewish-only state.

You conveniently ignore the Jewish people as being one of the people of the place.

Religious groups are not necessarily people of the place. There is no link between Europeans and Americans with the native Jewish inhabitants of Palestine other than Religion.

Has anyone ever seen or heard of any Palestinian of Pali supporter complaint about Arab country treatment of Palestinians? Wouldn't it be wonderful if those Zionists in Israel just treated the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Has anyone ever seen or heard of any Palestinian of Pali supporter complaint about Arab country treatment of Palestinians? Wouldn't it be wonderful if those Zionists in Israel just treated the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Sure, go to the Middle East section.

Still nothing, huh.

You said yourself in post #2527:

The plan of the Mandate was to assist immigrating Jews in getting Palestinian citizenship and forming an independent state for all of its citizens.

Still nothing, huh.

The plan of the Mandate was to assist immigrating Jews in getting Palestinian citizenship and forming an independent state for all of its citizens.

For ALL of it's citizens and only with their consent, unfortunately for that "plan" the Zionists had a different idea, a "Jews-only" settler state. Time and again the native population of Palestine was denied it's right of self determination in favour of this "plan"; one of the worst injustices ever perpetrated by the British Empire in all of it's history. We should be ashamed of ourselves, but instead we cosy up to the Zionist regime and sweep this travesty under the carpet.

Still nothing, huh.

For ALL of it's citizens and only with their consent, unfortunately for that "plan" the Zionists had a different idea, a "Jews-only" settler state. Time and again the native population of Palestine was denied it's right of self determination in favour of this "plan"; one of the worst injustices ever perpetrated by the British Empire in all of it's history. We should be ashamed of ourselves, but instead we cosy up to the Zionist regime and sweep this travesty under the carpet.

Such silly melodrama and invented falsehoods. Pretty typical stuff from the Jew hating cabal.

But, I agree you should be ashamed of yourself. You're still wasting oxygen. What a shame.

Forum List

Back