Israel has more than 100 drones, but where are they heading?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Israel has more than 100 drones, but where are they heading? - full article
4066588312.jpg

When the Israeli Air Force strikes in Gaza, the military spokesman reports that the strike was carried out by an “aircraft” without elaborating.
Israel has more than 100 drones, which are estimated to take up about 70 percent of the air force’s flying time.

bows and arrows against the lightening of Allah.

Jehovah is on his last primate legs. Jesus is the new power.

Jesus is God.

nicoleivy5, et al,

Yes, the entire Hermes Series are quite beautiful machines.

4066588312.jpg

When the Israeli Air Force strikes in Gaza, the military spokesman reports that the strike was carried out by an “aircraft” without elaborating.
Israel has more than 100 drones, which are estimated to take up about 70 percent of the air force’s flying time.
(COMMENT)

Our Homeland Security (Customs and Border Protection) use a Hermes.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
nicoleivy5, et al,

Yes, the entire Hermes Series are quite are beautiful machines.

4066588312.jpg

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
true but Israel won't last. We can't hold it anymore for you.

4066588312.jpg

they're probably headed for palistine to bomb them and once they fight back they will whine to the whole nation that they are innocent victems being invaded like the hypocrite killers they are of course.

The Great Goose, et al,

I don't quite understand. I'm not sure I completely understand what: "We can't hold it anymore for you."

(COMMENT)

In 2015, the US Budget was $3.7 trillion. In 2007, the Bush Administration and the Israeli government agreed to a 10-year, $30 billion military aid package for the period from FY2009 to FY2018 (that is $3 billion per year). What is that? (8 tenths of one percent?) What we can hold doesn't really have any thing to do with it.

In perspective, it takes about $1.5 billion to operate the White House; not counting Camp David or The Blair House.

What we should be asking is, how much will the consequences cost America if Israel has to go to war, or if Israel has to seek another benefactor (Russia as an example). What will the consequences be if Israel has to shift its Levant Gas Production trade from the European powers to Russia and China.

I don't know what the consequences will be, but over time, the US defense industry will feel the pinch as US Weapons Systems sales shift to the European consortium.

Most Respectfully,
R

The Great Goose, et al,

I don't quite understand. I'm not sure I completely understand what: "We can't hold it anymore for you."

(COMMENT)

In 2015, the US Budget was $3.7 trillion. In 2007, the Bush Administration and the Israeli government agreed to a 10-year, $30 billion military aid package for the period from FY2009 to FY2018 (that is $3 billion per year). What is that? (8 tenths of one percent?) What we can hold doesn't really have any thing to do with it.

In perspective, it takes about $1.5 billion to operate the White House; not counting Camp David or The Blair House.

What we should be asking is, how much will the consequences cost America if Israel has to go to war, or if Israel has to seek another benefactor (Russia as an example). What will the consequences be if Israel has to shift its Levant Gas Production trade from the European powers to Russia and China.

I don't know what the consequences will be, but over time, the US defense industry will feel the pinch as US Weapons Systems sales shift to the European consortium.

Most Respectfully,
R
I want your cash, too. See, I have no military, so I will be needing additional help besides the 10 year free cash deal you are offering.

The Great Goose, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Dear R,

With great respect to your person, you are not important to the Britishers at all. You are small. I love you all but you are not a real power. Ok?

Goosey

Drones are the easiest way to neutralize and defeat the Russian air defense everyone is so excited about. A number of drones are sent as targets. As soon as the anti-aircraft battery fires its missiles its position is immediately fixed on radar and counter missile are launched to destroy the battery. At best, it is able to destroy a few drones before it is destroyed and no longer a concern. The anti-aircraft system can not determine which drones or follow up aircraft are armed with anti-battery missiles.

Drones are the easiest way to neutralize and defeat the Russian air defense everyone is so excited about. A number of drones are sent as targets. As soon as the anti-aircraft battery fires its missiles its position is immediately fixed on radar and counter missile are launched to destroy the battery. At best, it is able to destroy a few drones before it is destroyed and no longer a concern. The anti-aircraft system can not determine which drones or follow up aircraft are armed with anti-battery missiles.
It's weak. Let's dresden them.

The Great Goose, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Dear R,

With great respect to your person, you are not important to the Britishers at all. You are small. I love you all but you are not a real power. Ok?

Goosey
Rocco certainly has more maturity than a 36-year old woman/man so your commentary is not really that important to most people here.

The Great Goose, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Dear R,

Goosey
Rocco certainly has more maturity than a 36-year old woman/man so your commentary is not really that important to most people here.
real talk

nicoleivy5, et al,

Yes, the entire Hermes Series are quite are beautiful machines.

4066588312.jpg

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

YOU never did, as until the 1980's Israel was on its own and managing very well

4066588312.jpg

they're probably headed for palistine to bomb them and once they fight back they will whine to the whole nation that they are innocent victems being invaded like the hypocrite killers they are of course.

Get it the right way round the arab muslims will fire illegal weapons at the children in Israel to which Israel will respond by taking out the areas the illegal weapons are fired from. Then the arab muslims will get their stooges in the west to whinge about the unfairness of it all when Israel wins every time. Not realising that this is the whole idea behind the deaths of thousands of "innocents" in gaza

nicoleivy5, et al,

Yes, the entire Hermes Series are quite beautiful machines.

4066588312.jpg

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
How can BOMBS BE A beautiful thing Rocco.....Methinks you are a LOONEY

4066588312.jpg

There were often seen over southern Syria, conducting surveillance for al-Qaeda.

According to Syrian state TV

The Great Goose, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I want your cash, too. See, I have no military, so I will be needing additional help besides the 10 year free cash deal you are offering.

OK then hand over 10% of your land for US military bases, give 40% of your exports to the US at cost and do our defense R&R so we dont have to. Then spend the money in our defense companies and nowhere else.

See it is not actually free money is it ?

Forum List

Back