Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Lets just consider documented facts. Fair enough?

Israel's History and Right to Exist - Discover the Networks

Nice summation. Could have been lengthened a bit more with facts to make the obvious even more obvious, i.e. Arab nations do not want peace with Israel, they want to destroy Israel. Nor do any of these nations have a legitimate historical case for why Jews cannot be in that land. The hatred and blame towards Israel by the West and by the U.N. defies right judgement.

Last edited:

Nice summation. Could have been lengthened a bit more with facts to make the obvious even more obvious, i.e. Arab nations do not want peace with Israel, they want to destroy Israel. Nor do any of these nations have a legitimate historical case for why Jews cannot be in that land. The hatred and blame towards Israel by the West and by the U.N. defies right judgement.

It's not possible for them to deal with the facts that the re-establishment of Israel as a nation was done both morally & legally. Perhaps we should all discuss the establishment of Muslim lands conquered by force & what happened to the indigenous populations under their rule.

The indigenous people under Muslim rule, remained the indigenous people. Most converted from Christianity (the state religion of the Byzantine Empire) to Islam, but they remained the same people.

The indigenous people under Muslim rule, remained the indigenous people. Most converted from Christianity (the state religion of the Byzantine Empire) to Islam, but they remained the same people.
It's a bit of

The State of Israel was created in a peaceful and legal process by the United Nations.​

The first sentence is a lie. Shall I continue?

Continue with what, a YouTube video?

Most are now converting to civilized democracy under Israeli rule. What's the problem, then?

Strange how you insult the West and the UN in a thread about how they gave Israel the legal right to exist.

Most are now converting to civilized democracy under Israeli rule. What's the problem, then?

The indigenous people that weren't expelled are still Muslims and Christians from what I have observed. Very few have converted to the religion of the European conquerors.

The indigenous people that weren't expelled are still Muslims and Christians from what I have observed. Very few have converted to the religion of the European conquerors.

You mean, of course, to convert BACK to the religion of the indigenous peoples.

And, of course, you couldn't possibly have a problem with people converting to the religion and culture of the "conquerors" now, could you? There is nothing wrong with THAT, is there?

All Muslim lands are stolen lands conquered by force whereby the indigenous populations were forced to convert, leave or be killed. Want an example? What ever happened to the indigenous Zoroastrians of Iran? And remember, "it's Istanbul, not Constantinople." Want more examples? Please advise.

And, of course, you couldn't possibly have a problem with people converting to the religion and culture of the "conquerors" now, could you? There is nothing wrong with THAT, is there?

The indigenous people converted many times from/to different religions. They could convert to the religion of the European colonists/invaders brought to Palestine. Somehow I doubt either the Christians or Muslims would want to become Jews, even if the orthodox Jewish nutcases approved such a thing.

The indigenous people converted many times from/to different religions. They could convert to the religion of the European colonists/invaders brought to Palestine. Somehow I doubt either the Christians or Muslims would want to become Jews, even if the orthodox Jewish nutcases approved such a thing.

Or they could pretend to convert but in reality stay Jewish and follow the religion of Moses and Jesus

Well isn't that nice of the Muslim conquerors? Like I said previously, convert, leave or be killed. Which would you prefer?

There is even hope for you, although I have a feeling that the Jews don't want a member who is a nutcase like you.

There is even hope for you, although I have a feeling that the Jews don't want a member who is a nutcase like you.

Oh Monte. Them poppies must be good this year.

Well isn't that nice of the Muslim conquerors? Like I said previously, convert, leave or be killed. Which would you prefer?

It was not convert or be killed with, in fact, non-Muslims provided needed additional tax revenue that Muslims were not required to pay, so conversion was not eagerly encouraged by the Arabian leadership.
The convert. leave, or be killed was rather more the Christian policy once Christianity became the state religion of Byzantium (Rome).

That's exactly the sort of thing that Christians did when the Arabians were in power, they converted to Islam. This Palestinian that converted to Judaism is the same individual that he was before converting, his ancestors are the same, they didn't change. You have, without wanting to, made my point.

Forum List

Back