Israel's Ethnic Cleansing Of Palestinians

And why no discussion of the Jewish refugees from Arab countries? Is that not ethnic cleansing?

I don't understand. Now we have a thread for the Pali supporters to level Israel on "ethnic cleansing" & they all just disappear.
If there was no ethnic cleansing, where did all of these refugees come from that y'all are always whining about?
I don't understand. Now we have a thread for the Pali supporters to level Israel on "ethnic cleansing" & they all just disappear.
If there was no ethnic cleansing, where did all of these refugees come from that y'all are always whining about?
Outstanding question. Have you asked the surrounding Arab countries?
It is not their job to clean up after Israel.

Another group in Diaspora.

The Assyrian–Chaldean–Syriac diaspora (Syriac: ܓܠܘܬܐ, Galuta, "exile") refers to Assyrians living in communities outside their ancestral homeland. ... During the 1990s and 2000s, Assyrians left the Middle East to evade persecution in Ba'athist Iraq and from Sunni and Shia fundamentalists.

Wiki.

Outstanding question. Have you asked the surrounding Arab countries?
It is not their job to clean up after Israel.

You really have a hate-on for Israel. lol.

Over & over again the Palestinians & their supporters accuse Israel of "ethnic cleansing." Let us all address this issue with documented facts. Not just bigoted opinions. Fair enough?

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians residing in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

"Ethnic cleansing"??? Please explain.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org
Ethnic cleansing isn't numbers, it is location.
Dude, ethnic cleansing is murdering a tribe or a group because of their race.

Over & over again the Palestinians & their supporters accuse Israel of "ethnic cleansing." Let us all address this issue with documented facts. Not just bigoted opinions. Fair enough?

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians residing in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

Ethnic cleansing isn't numbers, it is location.
Dude, ethnic cleansing is murdering a tribe or a group because of their race.

But, but how can that be. Here we learned from Tinmore that ethnic cleansing is about "location", not numbers. Heh Heh!

He has convinced me those Zionists in Israel must change their shameful ways. No more of their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians into hatred & rage to kill Israeli's. When will Israel learn from king Hussein's Black September how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians?

He has convinced me those Zionists in Israel must change their shameful ways. No more of their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians into hatred & rage to kill Israeli's. When will Israel learn from king Hussein's Black September how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians?

Tinmore never mentions those Palestinians King Hussein either killed or kicked out of Jordan.

Must have been ethnic cleansing.

We need another Democrat in the WH so we can rearm ISIS.

Tinmore never mentions those Palestinians King Hussein either killed or kicked out of Jordan.

I suspect he will be pleased when Israel learns to treat the Palis with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Neither the Jordanian king murdered by those Jihadi brides.
nor the Lebanese and Syrians murdered by them, while serving Arafat, ISIS and Assad.

He leaves the best stories to himself.

Neither the Jordanian king murdered by those Jihadi brides.
nor the Lebanese and Syrians murdered by them, while serving Arafat, ISIS and Assad.

He leaves the best stories to himself.

Yes but what about Israel stealing "Palestinian land" when indigenous Palestinians were Jews?

rather convenient for you, leaving out the number murdered....did that disrupt your agenda?

instead of "ethnic cleansing" perhaps you are a bigger fan of population control?... doing your bit for the planet?

You can say that in the USA when you start to "cleanse America" of "the filth"; gays, atheists, liberals, democrats, feminists, muslims, minorities. "we were just making America Great Again by CLEANSING the FILTH"

Why is it that no Palestinian Israeli citizen wants to leave Israel to go live in some surrounding Arab country?

Forum List

Back