All You Need to Know About Israel and the Palestinians

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Arab Muslims live and work in Israel.
1/3 of the Israeli population is Arab.
Arab Muslims serve in the Israeli military.
Arab Muslims are elected members of the Israeli government.

One Jew trying to live in Palestinian controlled land is justification in the minds of Palestinians to blow up Israeli school children and slit the throats of children.

Yes but what about all the Jews welcome as citizens in Arab countries with equal voting rights in their governments?

1/3 of the Israeli population is Arab.
The Arab citizens of Israel represent a little over 20% of the state's overall population.
Arab Muslims serve in the Israeli military.
Only Bedouins serve in IDF.
It is mostly Druze, I believe.
Here is more information about it:

Why this Muslim Arab joined Israel's military
The article is about Muslim Arabs serving in IDF.
"Four years ago, the number of Arab Israelis who volunteered for military service was under 10. Today it stands in the dozens, according to Sarhan."
Insignificant numbers.
Druzes indeed serve in IDF, but they are not considered as Muslim Arabs.

This oddly reminds me of Hitler's Jewish soldiers.

I found this bizarre:

Contrary to conventional views, Rigg reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s. Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought-perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals.
https://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Descent-Military/dp/0700613587&tag=ff0d01-20

I found this bizarre:

Contrary to conventional views, Rigg reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s. Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought-perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals.
https://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Descent-Military/dp/0700613587&tag=ff0d01-20
And you oddly keep steering every post towards Hitler and the Nazis.

Now, THAT is bizarre. Well, from you.....not really :)

I found this bizarre:

x5.jpg

Forum List

Back