Israelis attack African migrants

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Demonstrators have attacked African migrants in Tel Aviv in a protest against refugees and asylum-seekers that indicates an increasingly volatile mood in Israel over what it terms as "infiltrators".

Miri Regev, a member of the Israeli parliament, told the crowd "the Sudanese are a cancer in our body". The vast majority of asylum-seekers in Israel are from Sudan and Eritrea.

Around 1,000 demonstrators took part in the demonstration on Wednesday night, waving signs saying: "Infiltrators, get out of our homes" and "Our streets are no longer safe for our children." A car containing Africans was attacked and shops serving the refugee community were looted.
An-African-migrant-in-a-c-008.jpg

Israelis attack African migrants during protest against refugees | World news | guardian.co.uk

Demonstrators

It shows how extremely low the IQ of jos is, since this situation exposes the lowlife arab muslim world on a multitude of levels -

- africans trying to escape the wars in their home countries started by muslims

- they are killed by arab muslim nations they escape into if caught

- they prefer israel over all of the arab muslim nations as a destination (hmmm...wonder why that is....)

Clearly on the same low level of intelligence as USMB's Baghdad Bob (aka tin-brain the chimp), this OP is so eager to attack Israel that it ended up shooting itself in the foot - good move, monkey! :lol:

Last edited:
The Afros population of Isreal is tiny. But, I don't blame them for not wanting Afros around. No one wants Afros around, not even Afros, which is why Afros are flooding into Israel and any country that isn't government by Afros.

In Eritrea?

Don't you love it when people go on about posters with low IQ - while posting utter shit about a country they know nothing about?!

(I think you'll find the key issue for Eritreans is the after-effects of the 30 year border war with Ethiopia)

The Afros population of Isreal is tiny. But, I don't blame them for not wanting Afros around. No one wants Afros around, not even Afros, which is why Afros are flooding into Israel and any country that isn't government by Afros.

Really retard? than why are there white people living in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Angola and Nigeria you dumb cocksucker?

Ariux -

So you've never been to Africa, huh? Pretty much just relying on gossip?

Why not man up and go and see for yourself? Too scarey?

In Eritrea?

Don't you love it when people go on about posters with low IQ - while posting utter shit about a country they know nothing about?!

(I think you'll find the key issue for Eritreans is the after-effects of the 30 year border war with Ethiopia)

Hey idiot, is the sudan under attack by muslim forces? Yes, they are idiot. And there are LOTS of sudanese seeking asylum in israel, or trying to get there.

You're welcome.

Rhodes:

No, the Sudan is not under attack from Islamic forces - (non-Islamic) South Sudanese troops recently moved into positions with (Islamic) Sudan in order to steal oil and attempt to annex land. Those positions were then repulsed.

Islam is NOT the central issue in the Eritrean conflict.

Rhodes:

No, the Sudan is not under attack from Islamic forces - (non-Islamic) South Sudanese troops recently moved into positions with (Islamic) Sudan in order to steal oil and attempt to annex land. Those positions were then repulsed.

Islam is NOT the central issue in the Eritrean conflict.

Really? So you're claiming that the sudanese muslims have not slaughtered thousands of christian sudanese? Are you that fucking stupid?

Sudan - Civil War and Genocide: Disappearing Christians of the Middle East :: Middle East Quarterly

Rhodes -

No, I'm not stupid - you are confusing two different conflicts.

DARFUR has been attacked by Muslim forces from the Khartoum government of Sudan, but that isn't what you referred to.

You said SUDAN had been attacked by Islamic forces - when in fact Sudan is an Islamic country.

Let's see if you can be man enough to admit error.

Rhodes - No, I'm not stupid - you are confusing two different conflicts. DARFUR has been attacked by Muslim forces from the Khartoum government of Sudan, but that isn't what you referred to. You said SUDAN had been attacked by Islamic forces - when in fact Sudan is an Islamic country. Let's see if you can be man enough to admit error.

Are you fucking retarded? READ the link, sudan has/had a huge christian population under massive attack/genocide by muslims.

There are other black african groups than eritrea who are in israel, such as the SUDANESE... :eusa_whistle:

from my link above:

"The great challenge for Christianity in the Sudan, especially in the southern part of the country, is closely linked to the civil war between Sudan's North and South. This war has raged intermittently since 1955, making it possibly the longest civil conflict in the world. It continues unabated, mostly outside the focus of diplomacy or the attention of international media, taking a huge and terrible human toll. Over two million people have died as a result of the war and related causes, such as war-induced famine. About five million people have been displaced, while half a million more have fled across an international border. Tens of thousands of women and children have been abducted and subjected to slavery. By all accounts, it appears to be the worst humanitarian disaster in the world today.

Religion is the pivotal factor in the conflict. The North, with roughly two-thirds of Sudan's land and population, is Muslim and Arabic-speaking; the Northern identity is an inseparable amalgamation of Islam and the Arabic language. The South is more indigenously African in race, culture, and religion; its identity is indigenously African, with Christian influences and a Western orientation.

Although Christianity predated Islam in northern Sudan, it was effectively eradicated and replaced by Islam by the early sixteenth century. It was then introduced to the southern part of the country through missionary work that was associated with British colonialism. Since independence, the South has been threatened by the policies of Arabization and Islamization. Paradoxically, the religious persecution of non-Muslims has the effect of promoting Christianity; Southerners now see Christianity as the most effective means of counteracting the imposition of Islam, especially as traditional religions cannot withstand the forces of spiritual and religious globalization.

Paradoxically, the religious persecution of non-Muslims has the effect of promoting Christianity, which Southerners now see as the most effective means of counteracting the imposition of Islam."

Rhodes -

I'll take that as an "I'm wrong", since you obviously aren't man enough to post that yourself.

Good to know you are a strong, confidant chap!

btw. The civil war ended several years ago. South Sudan is now an independent nation. And yes, I am sure you'll pretend you knew that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back