For you that ignorantly support Hamas... watch this video taken by Hamas terrorists!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seriously folks... those of you that support Hamas, these are the examples of what Hamas did on 10/7/23 to human beings!

burnedbyHamasbodies.png

And I am sure that OP swallows everything in full, like a good Gullible .

Trotsky knew the value of propaganda when he said anything put on paper will be believed, just over 100 years ago .
Now that fact still applies just as much , plus from TV and the internet, particularly social platforms and all internet sites .

Might be true . Might not .
But proof demands more than a Twitter or X post .

So before throwing out cheap jibes , OP , check whether you do have proof and that you are not just a sap ( gullible)

Trotsky knew the value of propaganda when he said anything put on paper will be believed, just over 100 years ago .
Now that fact still applies just as much , plus from TV and the internet, particularly social platforms and all internet sites .

So before throwing out cheap jibes , OP , check whether you do have proof and that you are not just a sap ( gullible)
You better hope that those Camel Jockeys that are crossing the southern border, dont show up at your door. Your stupidity will have your head separated from your shoulders, as it should be. I pray to Allah you get yours soon.

Just one simple fact. Everyone (possibly except you...) know as a FACT!

Israel/Palestine: Videos of Hamas-Led Attacks Verified​

ICC Has Mandate to Probe Attacks as War Crimes
This is the world accepted fact... Israel/Palestine: Videos of Hamas-Led Attacks Verified
Please dispute that HAMAS didn't attack first.
Provide proof and not your personal and obviously biased opinion.
Plus... this is probably a biased source..

Comprehensive Listing of Terrorism Victims in Israel​

But...https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/comprehensive-listing-of-terrorism-victims-in-israel

From the Oslo Accords (Sept. 1993) until September 2000 - nearly 300 Israelis were killed in attacks.

During the Al-Aqsa Intifada (Sept. 2000 - Dec. 2005), another 1,100 Israelis were killed.

Since September 2000, Palestinian terrorist attacks have claimed at least 1,416 Israeli lives.
Hundreds more have been wounded.
Since the Oslo Accords were signed, at least 1,330 Israeli civilians have been murdered (revised to exclude soldiers and police). These figures do not yet include the still undetermined total (estimated at more than 1,000) of Israelis killed in the October 7, 2023, massacre perpetrated by Hamas.

1699321813264.png

Forum List

Back